• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Would anyone happen to have a...kinda specific Pokémon they'd like to lend/trade to me?
I need/need to borrow a male Pokémon that's Modest and in either the Fairy or Bug egg group, or a Modest Ditto.

Anyone wanna help me out?
I have a Modest Abra with Synchronize that can get a modest Ditto if you still need one for breeding.

Also starting playing FFXV a few days ago.. I'm only at chapter 3 though :lol:
I know he's getting married but Iris and Noctis shipping intensifies :yeahboi:

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
So it seems like people's wishlists for the rumored new game often have a Rhythm Heaven character (#GematsuWasRight) and Inklings. Doesn't seem like any other characters are as consistent...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Got a calm morelul. Going to EV train it in so def and hp. Specialized to help with this specific task

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Source Gaming actually brought up the possibility of Smash Switch newcomers being comprised entirely of newcomers that were worked on but were dropped due to being lower priority and veterans. If that's the case, then I can see something like this happening...

1. RH Character
2. Inklings
3. Heihachi
4. Wolf
5. Isaac? (If he was ever in development which I speculate he could have been).
6. Ice Climbers (8-Player Smash makes or breaks their inclusions)
7. Alph

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I feel like I'm the only one who's brought up the possibility of the Dovahkiin so far.
Your feeling is incorrect. I've brought it up numerous times, and while I do think that the possibility's there, I'm not sure if this Smash port will actually do it. I hope it does.
That space is actually reserved for it's version counterpart AKA the Rugby Monkey. I know because I traded and registered both.
The Pokemon you speak of's name is Passimian.

Who, by the way, needs its HA released already so I can use it in Singles.

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Your feeling is incorrect. I've brought it up numerous times, and while I do think that the possibility's there, I'm not sure if this Smash port will actually do it. I hope it does.
I'd make a moveset but I'm a little burnt out after making the last 9. :p

Particularly Mike Jones, trying to make sure that I represented him just right was taxing to say the least.

D

Deleted member

You know, I think Pyukumuku has been greatly overlooked, let's try a set for it
Pyukumuku @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Innards Out
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Counter
- Recover
- Toxic
- Soak/Taunt

Counter makes a fun game of choosing how to die: Innards Out or Counter.
Toxic is for special attackers, with Recover Pyukumuku can easily stall
Soak laughs at your Poison and Steel types who think they're safe
Rocky Helmet is the cherry on the top to add some more damage from physical hits

The Pokemon you speak of's name is Passimian.

Who, by the way, needs its HA released already so I can use it in Singles.
Wait, Passimian and Oranguru can't call for help?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So, anyone on Twitter must have noticed Nintendo hyping up Super Mario Run.

Does anyone have clue why they are using scribble animations and the weird tone of the tweets?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So, anyone on Twitter must have noticed Nirntrndo hyping up Super Mario Run.

Does anyone have clue why they are using scribble animations and the weird tone of the tweets?
The scribble animation is pretty cute

also what weird tone

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I hope the next Smash game will have this for the character select screen.

Gives the game more personality.
The original Smash 64 had that. I don't know if this is real though, I do kind of miss that little animation the characters used to do when they where selected in the select screen. I don't know if we will ever see that again though due to the larger number of characters the games have nowadays.....

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What if the smash character is super Mario run and he can't stop moving

D

Deleted member

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankubers-492031231
oricorio op pls dont nerf
Seriously though, having someone disconnect midmatch is the most satisfying way to win
Why would you even use Ice Beam instead of a STAB move against Oricorio though? I expected a Dragon Pulse or smth which is why I used Mirror Move in the first place

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I have a Modest Abra with Synchronize that can get a modest Ditto if you still need one for breeding.

Also starting playing FFXV a few days ago.. I'm only at chapter 3 though :lol:
I know he's getting married but Iris and Noctis shipping intensifies :yeahboi:
Noctis/Iris ship does seem nicer than Noctis/Luna
Mainly because Luna rarely gets any screentime. We're just sorta expected to believe they love each other. Iris on the other hand actually shows her affection. In fact even Gladio sorta tries to push for it, most likely just to make her happy, but nonetheless

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Probably a bit late on this, but for XY and ORAS, you can get Arceus with the code ARCEUS20.

Too bad I missed Darkrai.

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
That space is actually reserved for it's version counterpart AKA the Rugby Monkey. I know because I traded and registered both.
When I first learned of this, I felt so betrayed, since I had him in the back of the party trying to evolve him all for nothing... and also a little sad because Oranguru is pretty ugly, but Passimian is pretty badass looking.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I should be studing but damn Im dead tired. I just wanna eat and sleep
I'm supposed to be making study notes for some exams I have next week but i'm being a lazy ass about it. Working at the speed of a snail here. :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oranguru is pretty ugly, but Passimian is pretty badass looking.
Its meant to look wise, not pretty. It pretty much succeeded. looks aside, my sisters Oranguru seemed to be a good pokemon
I'm supposed to be making study notes for some exams I have next week but i'm being a lazy *** about it. Working at the speed of a snail here. :)
Ive just been staring at my study guide with no motivation. Good news in my professor is brining in her dog so maybe that will hell me calm for the test

I'm supposed to be making study notes for some exams I have next week but i'm being a lazy *** about it. Working at the speed of a snail here. :)
Ive just been staring at my study guide with no motivation. Good news in my professor is brining in her dog so maybe that will hell me calm for the test

Last edited by a moderator:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
So, anyone on Twitter must have noticed Nintendo hyping up Super Mario Run.

Apparently these tweets are from the POV of a reporter Toad drawing sketches of Mario's "odd behavior" (read: gameplay shift to endless runner).

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
The original Smash 64 had that. I don't know if this is real though, I do kind of miss that little animation the characters used to do when they where selected in the select screen. I don't know if we will ever see that again though due to the larger number of characters the games have nowadays.....
I legit forgot about Smash 64 having that.

Regardless, I would like to see it return.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You can always do what I do and study off Powerpoints like 24 hrs before class. That helps me get like a C lol. Wouldn't recommend it of course.

If my instructor ever brought a dog in to the exam i'd be pissed because I wouldn't be able to focus with that thing barking and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom