• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Rayman By Rémi, a soundtrack filled with remixes from the first game by the original composer, had it's Kickstarter cut short due to not getting anywhere.

But they plan to make a comeback. PLEASE fill out this poll, whether you were a backer or not. It will take no time at all. Give them your feedback, to make an even better Kickstarter. I wasn't able to back it due to money issues, but I want to see this soundtrack become a reality.

Here's what we'll be getting if this reaches its goal.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh what the hell.

Okay, i was just playing Sun and Moon (the Game feels so lonely witouth Lillie) and after catching all the guardians and some Ultra Beasts, i decided to use the GTS to get a female Popplio and Rowlet. (what i did was just simply breed my Incineroar twice and trade both of those Litten in exchange for the starters that i didn't picked) i also got a Petill by trading my Magby (im playing Sun so i had to trade in order to get Petill).

It was all fine and dandy.....until i decided to go for Scizor.

I tried to use different Pokémon to get Scizor in exchange, but none of them worked, except for one. Just for the hell of it, i decided to let my Chikorita (it was around early levels, like 5 onward) in the GTS in exchange for a Scizor, and someone gave me a Scizor!..........a Japanese Level 100 Scizor with X-Scissor, Iron Head, Aerial Ace and Night Slash (all 4 of them are moves the Siczor can Learn by Leveling Up or by Tm in the case of Aerial Ace)

It has Swarm as an Ability (which is one of the two Ability Scizor has) is NOT Shiny, it has 274 health, 277 Attack, 226 Defense, 144 Speed, 172 Special Defense and 133 Special Attack. It was a hatched Pokémon, and since Scyther evolves by trading with a metal coat, that means it must have belonged to some other trainer before. He also is on a Quick Ball, meaning that:

A)His Mother was catched with a Quick Ball.
B)His Fahter was catched with a Quick Ball and Breed with Ditto or a Pokemon of the same species.

I don't want to say it's Hacked, but i got a bad feeling about this Pokémon. I mean why would his trainer give me a Level 100 Scizor in exchange for a low level Chikorita?

Though i honsetly just think that this Scizor is just hacked because of its Level, since everything esle seems alright. maybe that Japanese trainer really wanted a Chikorita badly and didn't want to go through the hassle of Island Scan and decided to give me a level 100 Scizor that he had on his Pocket but.........that sounds unlikely as hell.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh what the hell.

Okay, i was just playing Sun and Moon (the Game feels so lonely witouth Lillie) and after catching all the guardians and some Ultra Beasts, i decided to use the GTS to get a female Popplio and Rowlet. (what i did was just simply breed my Incineroar twice and trade both of those Litten in exchange for the starters that i didn't picked) i also got a Petill by trading my Magby (im playing Sun so i had to trade in order to get Petill).

I tried to use different Pokémon to get Scizor in exchange, but none of them worked, except for one. Just for the hell of it, i decided to let my Chikorita (it was around early levels, like 5 onward) in the GTS in exchange for a Scizor, and someone gave me a Scizor!..........a Japanese Level 100 Scizor with X-Scissor, Iron Head, Aerial Ace and Night Slash (all 4 of them are moves the Siczor can Learn by Leveling Up or by Tm in the case of Aerial Ace)

It has Swarm as an Ability (which is one of the two Ability Scizor has) is NOT Shiny, it has 274 health, 277 Attack, 226 Defense, 144 Speed, 172 Special Defense and 133 Special Attack. It was a hatched Pokémon, and since Scyther evolves by trading with a metal coat, that means it must have belonged to some other trainer before. He also is on a Quick Ball, meaning that:

B)His Fahter was catched with a Quick Ball and Breed with Ditto or a Pokemon of the same species.

I don't want to say it's Hacked, but i got a bad feeling about this Pokémon. I mean why would his trainer give me a Level 100 Scizor in exchange for a low level Chikorita?

Though i honsetly just think that this Scizor is just hacked because of its Level, since everything esle seems alright. maybe that Japanese trainer really wanted a Chikorita badly and didn't want to go through the hassle of Island Scan and decided to give me a level 100 Scizor that he had on his Pocket but.........that sounds unlikely as hell.
Well, it does have Swarm as it's ability. If it was hacked, I'd give it technician

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
If the 2 new characters thing is true, does that include veterans as new in thier eyes?
Because I sure hope Ice Climbers are back.

Might as well do this top 5 prediction/want thing.

Predicting:
1.Ice Climbers
2. Inkling
3. Elma
4. Pokemon Gen7
5. Rayman
bonus 6. Chorus Kids / Marshal.

Want: - would look very diff if it was for new Smash (would include current AT's + Ridley)
1. Rayman
2. Medusa
3. Viridi
4. Elma
5. Lara Croft

If I were to choose a Pokemon for Smash from Sun/Moon, I'd either go with Silvally or Tapu Koko (the orange one.)

Ivander

Smash Legend
Wait I just learned that they might be adding an Avatar system (like Xenoblade X's, Fire Emblem, etc) to FFXV.

Holy ****, that sounds so stupid but I also can't say no to self inserting myself into FF.
Interesting. Is it possibly connected to that Multiplayer expansion that's mentioned in the Season Pass?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
More accurately, he's gotten a kiss offscreen and constantly tackled by his Bayleef. He's not getting any more than that. It's not subtle who has crushes on him. Misty, Bayleef, Anabel, and Serene. Not even the dub was subtle about this.

And it's a show aimed towards kids. An offscreen kiss is legitimately fair at this point. If he does eventually get retired, learning he's married would be fine. That said, I could see him not be married at all and just living with his Pokemon. He is pretty oblivious after all.
oh I loved Ashes Bayleaf so much. Ashes Muk was pretty cute too, actually, all his pokemon seemed to love ash so so much

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, I've been learning recently what the "Alt-Right" is really about. It's NOT people like Milo Yinnopolis or "right wingers" that are actually closer to classical liberals which had taken up the name recently because they oppose the corruption within the republican party, etc. (But are starting to leave the name behind IE: Many Trump supporters took up the name "Alt-Right" thinking it was this definition)

but actually white nationalist racists.

I definitely would not support the "Alt-Right", and probably would not be welcome in the Utopia they want (Being mixed)

Apparently, many actual white nationalists have been trying to infiltrate these classical liberal and liberal conservative communities and manipulate them to turn them into white nationalists

And they seem to be gaining power because of SJW's and the likes
I mean, like I said, it's an umbrella term. When Milo did call himself "alt-right" he wasn't reffering to being a white nationalist like how the term "alt-right" is now percieved.

Though what's the right extremism that's reviving is indeed a reactionary movement to the far left.(A.K.A SJWs which are also reactionary.) Meaning SJWs are wrong, therefore we should go the complete opposite direction and go back to values of the 19th centuary. And I've seen channels with such logic pop up since last year, such as Black Pidgeon Speaks.

D

Deleted member

Realized I never did the thing. Here's the thing.

Top Five Expected:
1. Ice Climbers
2. Inklings
3. Decidueye
4. Shovel Knight
5. Wolf

Top Five Wanted (minus already disconfirmed characters):
1. Ice Climbers
2. Henry Fleming
3. Decidueye
4. Inklings
5. Shovel Knight or Crash Bandicoot. Toss up.

Huh. I never did this either.

Top Five Expected:

1. Ice Climbers
2. Inkling
3. Wolf
4. Sun/Moon Pokémon (Decidueye/Incineroar/Mimikyu/Nihilego/Silvally/Tapu Koku)
5. RH Character (Chorus Kids/Tibby)

Top Five Wanted:

1. Incineroar
2. Shovel Knight
3. Cranky Kong
4. Wolf
5. Agumon/Greymon

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Wait I just learned that they might be adding an Avatar system (like Xenoblade X's, Fire Emblem, etc) to FFXV.

Holy ****, that sounds so stupid but I also can't say no to self inserting myself into FF.
It's most likely for that co-op multiplayer expansion they're working on. Although, it would be cool to also use them for single player stuff, not necessarily the story, but just general side quests. After all, a good chunk of side quests refer to you as Hunter rather than Prince or Noctis.

They could also maybe have the co-op set in the World of Ruin. There are enemies, like the Demonwall, that you only find there.

Burruni

Smash Hero
For Smash, if 5.

Prediction
:popo::icsmelee:
:wolf:
Ballot 1 (Inklings)
Ballot 2 (K. Rool?)
3rd Party.

Want
Ganon
K. Rool
Inklings
Bandana Dee
:popo::icsmelee: (Sorry Wolf Fans, he's #6)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I forgot Heal Bell was a Move Tutor move for Eevee. This makes me sad cause that's a move I need for my future Vaporeon.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Im confident in my sources (notice the plural), the source behind this has been rock solid on a lot of stuff that I previously haven't reported on. I've explained everything in the article.

There isn't a strong bases for 5-7, it's just the number we (the SG staff) feels will come based on when the porting process started, and the ease of porting between the Wii U and Switch. So it's just speculation.
I agree on your team's assumptions, I've been finding it strange that leaks lately have been stating such low numbers when 5-7 seems like a good ballpark. I can't ignore that leakers have started to state extremely low numbers, though, and if a project as extreme as porting the 3DS stage library onto the Switch version is happening then that might eat up development time. It still feels off, though, if not a bit disappointing. . .

One thing I guess I'll note is that my usual CSS mockup is about a pixel off. If only two characters were added, there would be exactly one empty gap on the current CSS. That COULD leave a space for a DLC tab as in the 3DS version. An extremely low number would open the door for a second DLC wave IF Nintendo wished to pursue it.

. . .Anyway, I always leave these things wondering what other content these individuals might be aware of, if any. There's also a question of what their level of awareness on the project is in general and who the two characters are, but for obvious reasons those are far too specific to actually ask. . .Doesn't stop me wondering, though.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I really don't think Smash 4 Switch Port should have any more DLC's.... at least not characters or stages. Save that for a new Smash, if that happens on the same console. But I wouldn't be surprised if it did have new DLC coming a few months after release.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Would anyone happen to have a...kinda specific Pokémon they'd like to lend/trade to me?
I need/need to borrow a male Pokémon that's Modest and in either the Fairy or Bug egg group, or a Modest Ditto.

Anyone wanna help me out?

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Well, well, well. Look at what we have here. My old stomping ground. I don't think I've been on since I got my new job all the way back in March. How is everyone?! Who's still around? ...does anyone even recognize me?

The recent rumors about Smash for Switch got me thinking about this place, in addition to listening to SourceGaming's newest vid, and I decided to hop on. I don't know how often i'll be on, possibly just checking in here and there until an official announcement, but I hope to reconnect with some familiar faces.

Also, something something duckson meme something something...

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Well, well, well. Look at what we have here. My old stomping ground. I don't think I've been on since I got my new job all the way back in March. How is everyone?! Who's still around? ...does anyone even recognize me?

The recent rumors about Smash for Switch got me thinking about this place, in addition to listening to SourceGaming's newest vid, and I decided to hop on. I don't know how often i'll be on, possibly just checking in here and there until an official announcement, but I hope to reconnect with some familiar faces.

Also, something something duckson meme something something...
It's certainly been a while, welcome back!

Tehponycorn returns yesterday and egadd comes back today.

All immediately after a smash rumor.
The one thing that separates us is the one thing that unifies us.
:061:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero

Man now you say it like that I just want EVERYBODY to return.

Wintropy, YoshiandToad, Packack, the whole Ridley-gang.

It feels like we're starting up for a new hype train and I REALLY want this thing started again.
Like waking up to the PoTD or having a second biological clock for all the new releases just in case a veteran might be revealed.
Waking up at 1AM after a direct and waking up next morning not knowing Pac-Man was a dream or not.

Last edited:

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
I'm just curious about who of the 3rd parties will get a character in Super Smash Bros. first. If there will be a new 3rd party character in the enhanced Super Smash Bros. for Switch port, I would think of Ubisoft (Rayman) or Bethesda.

That leaves me with the question: who from Bethesda should join Smash?

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627

What can I say? I love Smash! :4duckhunt:

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
I'm just curious about who of the 3rd parties will get a character in Super Smash Bros. first. If there will be a new 3rd party character in the enhanced Super Smash Bros. for Switch port, I would think of Ubisoft (Rayman) or Bethesda.

Saying it wouldn't be the Dohvakiin is dubious.

Though I want it to be Doomguy please be Doomguy please.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The Dragonborn, naturally. Them or someone prominent from Skyrim, like Delphine. If Beth gets any nods in the Smash port, odds are it'll be from Skyrim because that's the only title currently acknowledged to be on the NSwitch.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

If I had to pick one, maybe Doom Guy.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Wishlisssst:

1. Zelda character. This is the single most overdue thing in Smash Bros. along with Toad and DK Newcomer.
There's so many original characters to choose from and Hyrule Warriors showed that there are plenty ot neat movesets to make too. Zelda representation is a mess right now and a unique newcomer is exactly what the series needs.

2. Mario character. Idgaf who it is, just gimme my fix (Preferred would be Nabbit and Daisy)
Is it egoist? Heck yeah, but at least I'm an egoist while playing with Waluigi.

3. Inkling
I love Splatoon

4. Decidueye (Though I wouldn't be mad if Tony the Tiger, Not-Azura, Top Kek etc. made the cut)
An archer would be swell and so would a bird Pokémon and so would a grass-type Pokémon and Decidueye just combines it all.

5. Wolf I guess
Would complete the roster for me.

Not really interested in one character per se, more like series whose characters would all be great.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I somewhat believe even 5 characters is possibly being too hopeful.

Chances are a vast majority of the 3DS/Wii U staff have already been relieved from the project after the final DLC and we don't have proof Sakruai is on board.

So 2 characters, while really low, sounds pretty realistic.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'd say that the source might be right, but they don't know the fully character count.

I doubt we get anything more or less then 5.
Looks like someone "taught" a man to fish if you know what I mean.

(This looks like a pity comic TBH. :p )
Nah it's pretty accurate. They are all over Ash in the anime.
I can see the AshXLana shipping getting popular, especially considering a certain comic
(Read from right to left)

Look at that ****ing Wishiwashi tho
Hmm... I wonder why Lana is so popular... maybe she resembles someone...
No idea...
Of course it's getting popular, why else would they have this as a scene?

This comment sums it up perfectly:
"Get your own Lana today, comes with free shipping"

Last edited:

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Im confident in my sources (notice the plural), the source behind this has been rock solid on a lot of stuff that I previously haven't reported on. I've explained everything in the article.

There isn't a strong bases for 5-7, it's just the number we (the SG staff) feels will come based on when the porting process started, and the ease of porting between the Wii U and Switch. So it's just speculation.
Are you more confident in this leak than you were in the Shovel Knight leak?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Spidey trailer inbound tomorrow.

WEBWINGS.

Holy ****. They NEVER looked that god before
Oh what the hell.

Use an IV checker and look at it's EVs during the summary by pressing Y
Look at how it was obtained. It should say 'Apparantly hatched at X' as it might help you. It might have had a hacked parent, but that can't be proven
I'd say that the source might be right, but they don't know the fully character count.

I doubt we get anything more or less then 5.

Nah it's pretty accurate. They are all over Ash in the anime.

Of course it's getting popular, why else would they have this as a scene?

This comment sums it up perfectly:
"Get your own Lana today, comes with free shipping"
Lana's a special kid and I might end up watching SM. Someone tell me if Skull's done right and if Lana's a trickster, I already know they screwed up Lillie

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
Here's something we could do other than argue the business ethics of re-releases, post your prediction list and your wish-list. Maximum of 5 each

Prediction
1. Splatoon Rep
2. Gen 7 Pokemon
3. Ice Climbers
4. Wolf
5. Rayman?

Wish
1. Inkling (w/ Callie & Marie alts)
2. Wolf
3. Ice Climbers
4. Solid Snake
5. Shantae
Well. Here you go. Here's my predictions and wish lists.

Predictions:
1. Inklings
2. A 7th Fire Emblem character
3. Goku
4. Shrek
5. Mashpotato Samurai's cat

Wish List:
1. King K. Rool
2. A 7th Gen Pokemon
3. Bad Box Art Mega Man
4. Master Foot
5. Reggie "is anime" Fils-Aime

I'm super serial.

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
Predictions:
1. Ice Climbers
2. Inkling
3. Wolf
4. Decidueye
5. Dovahkiin

Wishlist:
1. Rhythm Heaven character (Chorus Kids / Rhythm Wrestler / Tibby etc.)
2. Inkling
3. King K. Rool
4. Decidueye
5. Silvally

Chrono.

Wasn't this guy featured on Source Gaming once??
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So in other news, I finally decided to own up to being a filthy anime scrub and got Jump Ultimate Stars. Which will be here either January or February.
Look it was either that or paying $75 in shipping.

I await all the fun of needing to rely on GameFAQs for everything. And I mean everything.

Wasn't this guy featured on Source Gaming once??
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Well... Everyone needs a hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom