• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Nah, Nabbit shouldn't be a party member. He should be in cahoots with the Rabbids since he would want to be the Big Bad for once.

And honestly, it would be interesting to see if he would become their new leader most of the game or stab them in the back when Mario & co. defeat most of his new friends.
As much as I want to play me as Nabbit again, I can admit that having him as the de-facto leader of the Rabbids (since they pretty much dropped Sergei after the first Raving Rabbids) in the game would be an interesting twist.

But how they actually handle that aspect of his character would be my concern.

Chrono.

I was complaining about Wonder Trade being Abra infested before getting a Popplio.

That felt good.

D

Deleted member

On the topic of their being only teams of two in the new Marvel vs Capcom, I would be for it in all honesty. When I played MvC3 I could always easily fit two characters that worked well together, but then one that would feel pretty random and out of place... I mean, there's definitely some teams of 3 that work really well together, but often more often than not I'd get two characters that go well together and then a third one that's out of place. It's not like KoF where it has specific teams organized. That's just a pet peeve of mine, no specific teams in a game exclusive to teams. Though to be fair the pre-MVC2 games, which had teams of two, did actually have pairs that matched together at least decently.

Last edited by a moderator:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
And it appears GameXplain deleted that video already.

I guess even they were just as sick of the controversy over a Female Link.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
so can we talk about that impa looking character?

seriously that other swordsperson looks a bit like impa(white hair) then again it could be the multiplayer they said they wanted to bring in to it back when they first started talking about "Zelda WiiU"

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And it appears GameXplain deleted that video already.

I guess even they were just as sick of the controversy over a Female Link.
Or because they realized that they've made a mistake. It isn't all too surprising with the serious backlash the video has gotten.

seriously that other swordsperson looks a bit like impa(white hair) then again it could be the multiplayer they said they wanted to bring in to it back when they first started talking about "Zelda WiiU"
Part of me thinks it's her, but it looks a tad bit too masculine.

This could be a Super Kong situation for all we know.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Holy poop buckets.

@Diddy Kong

I don't wanna hype you too much right now.

But perhaps Impa is a thing in BotW.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Holy poop buckets.

@Diddy Kong

I don't wanna hype you too much right now.

But perhaps Impa is a thing in BotW.
To be fair, the game looks amazing already, even if the framerate may not be that great on the Wii U version. That alone makes it worth it. The customization, first time since Zelda Ii where you have no major goal or story order, emphasizing exploration. Not that it doesn't have any order at all, but you still have a lot of choices you can make. ALBW is a bit more linear, but definitely brought back the exploration and "no particular dungeon order sometimes".

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
To be fair, the game looks amazing already, even if the framerate may not be that great on the Wii U version. That alone makes it worth it. The customization, first time since Zelda Ii where you have no major goal or story order, emphasizing exploration. Not that it doesn't have any order at all, but you still have a lot of choices you can make. ALBW is a bit more linear, but definitely brought back the exploration and "no particular dungeon order sometimes".
I'm not sure how that's relevant to my post.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I could see the girl from the trailer being Zelda and Zelda being playable at some point and it getting misreported as a female Link because, from the very little seen, they seem to look quite similar.

Not saying that's the case, but I'd understand if that's what happened.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
If that's Impa I don't like her design.

But it's nice to have her return.

If that's Impa.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I know.

But Impa appearing will make Diddy happy.
I do like myself a muscular Impa, won't lie. The Oracle version is my favorite for a reason. :awesome:

And I won't lie, I want her to appear too. She's a pretty important character overall to the Zelda franchise as a whole. It did take a while for her to play a heavily significant role in the plot besides sending the hero out on the quest(she does this at first in OOT, but also gets a bigger role).

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So LKD was right about TellTale GotG.

Pokémon Stars and Mario Maker Switch even more confirmed. :p
Watch Masuda start tweeting about the stars.

And I'd take Impa or Young Link for Smash Switch.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If they are going to add another Zelda character, it should be Tingle

D

Deleted member

I'd honestly take Fierce Deity Link as his own character over Young Link returning, but neither have a legitimate chance of happening.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Dun't really matter. Could be Impa could be Tingle could be... uh... Skull Kid? Eh probably not. But Zelda has a lot of good b-tier characters and should at least start getting one/some of them in the next actual Smash.

D

Deleted member

Hey.

As long as Diddy doesn't insist Sheik is being cut for her, we're all good.

Aw who am I kidding?
Honestly, I wouldn't care if Impa became a permanently more active character in the Zelda franchise to where I actually feel she should be in, the damage has already been done as far as I'm concerned to where I can't even see the concept of her being a Smash newcomer in a positive light.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Honestly, I wouldn't care if Impa became a permanently more active character in the Zelda franchise to where I actually feel she should be in, the damage has already been done as far as I'm concerned to where I can't even see the concept of her being a Smash newcomer in a positive light.
We should also get Anthony Higgs.

If you knew it WOULD go to ****, why summon the guy at all insteadof leaving a message on his profile?
Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can't help but feel like Fire Emblem will be at its tenth character before Zelda gets its sixth.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just finished Moon after 70:24 hours of gameplay.

Probably the best or at least one of the best core Pokémon games.
The E4 was nicely challenging (Dammit Lycanroc, stop critting my ***)
I immediately wrecked Kukui's Primarina with Muk's Acid Downpour, Braviary was hell and mah Incineroar fittingly dealt the final blow.

The bois
Lv. 58 "Mike lient Incilesnar can resist an Alolan Goldberg"
Lv. 56 "British Petroleum biggest fan"
Lv. 56 "It's called tactical retreat, TACTICAL"
Lv. 57 "Tfw you accidentally copy another Guzma's Pokémon"
Lv. 57 "Whammu I've come to bargain, Whammu I've come to bargain, Whammu I've come to bargain"
Lv. 57 "Nebby in the ball... and in the bag"

Now imma deal with my Post-Lillie DepressionGame

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Tbh?
Skyward Sword Zelda legit looks like she could be mistaken for female link.
Just saying. Personally I'd rather play as Zelda than............Linkle *shudders*

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Pokémon in Beast Balls are a common thing now in the GTS.
People putting Beldum inside a BB and asking for common/non-Legendary/non-UB Pokémon are true bros.

Got a Jolly one so it is time to breed.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Currently catching Lunala. Going for a Modest one

Edit: Oh, so you critical hits when I DON'T want to kill the pokemon...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Is it me or does this look like it's more of a new game than an extra playable character? We see Specter Knight when he was alive and bosses seem to have extra phases
This is why I love YCG, they always do way more than they need to
Plague of Shadows was already much more than the simple character swap they promised and Specter Knight's campaign is looking even more different, can't wait to see what they do with it
What's the release date again?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
First time I took advantage of synchronize. Just happened to have a Modest Alakazam I just got (as a kadabra) from Poke Pelago

Chrono.

Well I beat Pokemon Moon.

I got a lot to say but for now I'll just say that the ending hit me right in the Honey Nut Feelio's and that it's quite possibly moved up to be my favorite mainline game.

I have my complaints but the good dwarfs the bad by a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom