• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I keep hearing of all these ports that are getting reportedly leaked that's coming to the Switch. Smash, Mario Kart 8, Xenoblade X, Pokémon Stars, maybe Pokkén, maybe Hyrule Warriors, Splatoon/SplaTwon.

For the love of God Nintendo please, please port Star Fox Zero and give it some decent controls. That game's ****ing amazing but i can't even count how many times I quit playing because of the pathetic controls.
How about a new Star Fox that isn't a product of a Miyamoto fever dream instead? :p
maybe in ten years...

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
So apparently a few of the NeoGaf admins are getting in on the Marvel 4 hype as well.

I really hope it's happening now.
There any word on if it's going to include the Fox-related Marvel characters?

MvC would feel weird without Wolvie, Doom, Magneto, etc...
and mai boi Iceman who wasn't even in MvC3 but whatever I'm over it. ;_;

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Ingrid4Mahvel

I don't think they're gonna take those guys out given how much of a fan favourite they are.

Do I have some sort of perma-prank? I think I've had a purple name for almost two months now...

By the time I get SuMo everyone will be moving on to the latest hip thing and I'll be alone.

At least I'll have my ball of fluff Rowlet
You're not completely alone: I still have to wait for almost a month before I get Moon.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Building a new Grass/Fire/Water core with Tsareena, Salazzle and Bruxish.

Tsareena@Choice Scarf
Ability: Queenly Majesty
EVs: 252 Att/4 SpD/252 Speed
Jolly Nature
Trop Kick/High Jump Kick/Play Rough/U-Turn
---
Salazzle@Life Orb
Ability: Corrosion
EVs: 252 Sp.Attack/14 Def/242 Speed
Timid Nature
Flamethrower/Toxic/Nasty Plot/Sludge Wave
---
Bruxish@Assault Vest
Ability: Strong Jaw
EVs: 252 Attack/252 SpD/4 Speed
Adamant Nature
Psychic Fangs/Crunch/Waterfall/Ice Fang

I thought of this setup after finishing EV training my Tsareena and Salazzle. If it isnt obvious, I'm trying to stay within the new Pokémon. I added Bruxish only because I want to play around with it, but it doesn't fit this team well. I debated on Golisoped and Araquanaid, but that leaves my team susceptible to Flying. Toxapex was another option but it would make this team susceptible to Psychic. I don't have Primarina, which is why I didn't add it instead of Bruxish. Wishiwashi is another option that I haven't really investigated yet. I know it gets Earthquake, and that alone is very appealing.

I dunno. I'll work on it. I might replace Salazzle if need be. Not Tsareena though. She's one of my most favorite Grass-Types- tied with Decidueye- this generation, and I'd rather use her then then anyone else.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How long do I have to chain to get a shiny/ HA?

I've gone until I ran out of PP on the pokemon with damp

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Do you have a move that lets you see the ability of the mon?
Nope, lol. Just guessing by random

Can't skill swap even if Poliwrath could learn the move because the second I don't have damp they'll self-destruct

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Beat the champion!
Final team: Noodles the Incineroar, Cap'n Comet the Minior, SwiftSamurai the Golisopod, Spoopychu the Mimikyu and PancakePower the Snorlax

Now, I've got some Tapus to catch! Aurane Aurane what natures do you recommend for the Tapus? Considering Adamant and Modest for Bulu and Lele, but that's it
Also, do natures reset if you KO the Legendary? I couldn't save before fighting Koko

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Kukui wasn't the champion, he's just a challenger like you and the people you face in title defence. The match against him is to become the first champion.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Question, does Wishi-Washy have a 1000% success rate when calling for help? Because I've killed 8 of the damn things so far. I just wanna catch one.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Question, does Wishi-Washy have a 1000% success rate when calling for help? Because I've killed 8 of the damn things so far. I just wanna catch one.
Can any of your Pokemon inflict paralysis? Pokemon can't call for help when paralysed.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Man, Kommo-o feels... pretty flawed.
tfw no Close Combat
Clanging Scales is basically a special Dragon type Close Combat....Kommo-o is more of a physical attacker but still hits pretty hard on the special end...

Also being sound-based it hit's past subs...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Got all Zygarde Cells I can get on Melemele and Aether Paradise at night, let's see how many I have! *49* goddammit
Also got REALLY lucky with Tapu Koko. Despite a catch rate of 3 I caught it in 3 balls. THAT ****ING BELDUM CAN GET SOAKED AND HAVE EVERY Z MOVE USED ON IT AT ONCE FOREVER AND EVER

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
For my first Pokemon game, Moon's start was extremely boring.

I have basically finished the first trail but I'm starting to like it now. :)

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Oh they will. Remember, the licensing is never the issue but it's just that Marvel makes the roster choices not Capcom

However you may not see Sentinel or Storm in the game since Seth Killian is gone and is working on that Riot fighting game.

I just hope that the roster for Marvel isn't 100% MCU pandering and the only Inhumans characters they use is Kamala

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh they will. Remember, the licensing is never the issue but it's just that Marvel makes the roster choices not Capcom

However you may not see Sentinel or Storm in the game since Seth Killian is gone and is working on that Riot fighting game.

I just hope that the roster for Marvel isn't 100% MCU pandering and the only Inhumans characters they use is Kamala
I think at least one member of the Inhuman Royal Family will probably get in as well.

Though honestly, I think Quake would be cool too, as far as Inhumans go. Vibration/earthquake powers and all that.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Now, I've got some Tapus to catch! Aurane Aurane what natures do you recommend for the Tapus? Considering Adamant and Modest for Bulu and Lele, but that's it
Also, do natures reset if you KO the Legendary? I couldn't save before fighting Koko
Lele Modest/Timid, Koko Timid/Modest. I don't know enough about the other two to make an opinion.

Side note: Modest Duo Tapu Lele and Mega Alakazam. Thank me later.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Can any of your Pokemon inflict paralysis? Pokemon can't call for help when paralysed.
Really? Good to know because I tried putting one to sleep and it kept calling regardless.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Beat the champion!
Final team: Noodles the Incineroar, Cap'n Comet the Minior, SwiftSamurai the Golisopod, Spoopychu the Mimikyu and PancakePower the Snorlax

Koko -Timid,Modest,Naive
Lele- Modest Timid
Bulu - Adamant,also have seen Careful run on wifi battles.
Fini-Calm,Bold,Modest.

and yes it should've. I Koed Koko on purpose so I could bring a Synchronizer on it.
in other Sun/Moon news I snagged a Five Star Rare Kitchen,so that'll help ease my leveling woes.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
In Melee Light, you can use some attacks on the CSS and if one reaches another player it actually "deals damage".

This should be an actual feature in Smash, lol.

upload_2016-11-27_15-35-15.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom