• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Killer Instinct released another fan survey for people to fill in. Basically, it's about how you play the game and how you feel about the game's play.

No questions are there hinting at a season 4 unlike the previous survey.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Um...
I played a bit of Tales of Symphonia. I liked what I played, but I got stuck very early on. I'll go back to it someday, maybe I should have a more traditional RPG as my first.
Your Kong has a funny face. I just thought you should know.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Isn't the Dong supposed to expand?

Or did his entire body expand while his face remained the same?

Ivander

Smash Legend
So, a MvC4 may be in the works? I hope it's true since I missed MvC3 and I'd love to see them take on the subseries again with a new set of characters.

As for personal wishlist, I hope to see Firebrand and Ammy return, mostly because I did miss MvC3 and I'd like to play with them. Other characters I'd like to see are Black Panther, Jon Talbain, Felyne, and Star-lord. I'd also like to see Ryu from Breath of Fire, but my expectations are low for that one...
Oh how I'd give all my life savings for a Breath of Fire character in a Versus Capcom game. I remember how I made an account on a chat site just to try and ask a question to the main director guy(Niitsama or something like that) about the possibility of a Breath of Fire character in Tatsunoko vs Capcom during some sort of Q&A Livestream. To think I actually got answered that day.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/4112242
Find Unity Events 01/20/10 02:00PM among the videos then go near the end of that video(around 38:30) to where they say they have enough time for one more question. I can't believe I actually found the video.

I would like to think there might be some hope for BoF characters, since BoF3 characters did appear in the Crossover Comic between Sega and Capcom and Ryu actually appeared in the Top 10/15/20 MvC3 votes(can't remember which, although I think Ryu was either 9 or 14. Nina may have been 19 if Top 20) , but I still do not see much hope, especially after BoF6.

Also, why haven't Sega and Capcom gotten together for Sega Vs. Capcom yet? Especially with how buddy buddy they've been with each other lately. Also the fact that it could potentially help bring attention to Sega's Non-Sonic franchises.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I really hate it when comic books replace a character with a new one.

We don't need another Iron Man or Spider Man.

Make them something in their own right like War Machine.
I always hated it too, UNLESS it's a legacy thing.

A new Captain America would be fine if it was either Bucky Barnes (Cap's sidekick/brother in arms) and Sam Wilson AKA Falcon (best friend in the modern day and the only one who can do Captain right)

I hate it when they do it with a unrelated different character and do with so less tact

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'm contemplating doing a redesign of Cynthia with her Garchomp...
Cynthia's a very classy individual so finding an appropriate design will definitely be interesting...

Her Garchomp on the other hand is pretty much right up my ally when it comes to concept design, since it's a monstrous dragon shark thing...

Ivander

Smash Legend
I really wish I found this earlier to use as my Avi for Halloween, but it wouldn't be life if you didn't find something perfect to use for an event a day later after said event.

Hey, UB-02....I know another skinny-looking character who you would get along with just fine.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Some man in Melbourne was called a horrible pervert, misogynist, and woman stalker and had his picture taken and put on social media where people declared they'd hunt him down

Turns out he's just a man with autism that asked people if they'd give him a high five.

When people pointed out he was just a harmless man with autism, instead of people understanding

"'The post is now calling for women vigalentes (sic) to hunt him down, men want to find him and 'smash the c***' (and) people are declaring that disabled people should be locked up."

They said that his disability was no reason why he shouldn't have understood the woman didn't want to give him a high five.

You know, autism...one of it's signs is not being able to understand social cues

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tistic-loves-giving-strangers-high-fives.html

Wow

Last edited:

Professor Lexicovermis

Smash Journeyman
Argh, my imagination is running wild with potential for Zack and Wiki in an MvC game! There's so much stuff to pull from! I could easily see the pair acting as a "fighting clown" character; odd animations and properties, but still viable in combat. If I were more creative, I'd write up a move list for the duo!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
UMvC3 was amazing. Easily my fav MvC.

Followed by MvC1.

Then MvC2.

I don't like MvC2 that much personally. Love the other two.

D

Deleted member

Yeah the golden age was a nice time indeed.
Indeed. It was a time when that old Morrigan sprite from 1994's Darkstalkers was used in nearly every single game she was in regardless of how dated it was, when one sprite of Wolverine fought both the Super SF2 Turbo AND Street Fighter Alpha sprites of Akuma, and when a handful of SF characters were given new sprites in CvS1 & 2, yet everyone else was ripped from the Alpha series (plus the aforementioned Morrigan sprite was present in those games as well).

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Oh how I'd give all my life savings for a Breath of Fire character in a Versus Capcom game. I remember how I made an account on a chat site just to try and ask a question to the main director guy(Niitsama or something like that) about the possibility of a Breath of Fire character in Tatsunoko vs Capcom during some sort of Q&A Livestream. To think I actually got answered that day.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/4112242
Find Unity Events 01/20/10 02:00PM among the videos then go near the end of that video(around 38:30) to where they say they have enough time for one more question. I can't believe I actually found the video.

I would like to think there might be some hope for BoF characters, since BoF3 characters did appear in the Crossover Comic between Sega and Capcom and Ryu actually appeared in the Top 10/15/20 MvC3 votes(can't remember which, although I think Ryu was either 9 or 14. Nina may have been 19 if Top 20) , but I still do not see much hope, especially after BoF6.

Also, why haven't Sega and Capcom gotten together for Sega Vs. Capcom yet? Especially with how buddy buddy they've been with each other lately. Also the fact that it could potentially help bring attention to Sega's Non-Sonic franchises.
That's really cool that he answered your question! I didn't even know he actually explained why he omitted those characters, so hearing about why they didn't make it past the concept phase (even if it is a bit a disappointing that it came down to fighting style overlap) was pretty neat.

And I hope so, the situation after BoF6 is worrying, but the comic does give me a bit more hope since it gave the series some attention among its fellow Capcom franchises (and it was nice to see those characters in particular since BoF3 is my favorite of the series). So maybe that comic and the poll result could be the first indication of a turnaround for the series and Capcom will finally throw it a bone, as unlikely as it could be.

Last edited:

Soul.

marvel games' balance is lol

Morrigan + Doom in MvC3

Sentinel in MvC2

Dunno who was broken in MvC. Oh, and X-Factor is dumb.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I actually enjoyed MvC1 more than 2, though they're both good.

I also had MvC3 back when it was new, but then I sold it when I heard of Ultimate, which I still don't have to this day.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
How would you guys feel if a fighting game had an X factor like power but instead of being a comeback mechanic, you could spend meter on it.

So one would have to choose to use your meter on a super or a temporary speed/power boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom