• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Welp, season 2 of Bungou Stray Dogs is looking much better than the first, I didn't expect much from the usual cast as the first four episodes were amazing but it seems I was wrong
We even got Stand fights with「GOLDEN SNOW」 and 「DEMON SNOW」
Also, the literature references become more apparent since the Guild members are named after western writers instead of japanese ones, though I only got the references to Lovecraft and Poe
Also also, OP's looking even better than before

D

Deleted member

So, since this year's Halloween as just ended, people hurry to change their Halloween-themed avatar huh ?

As for me, considering the latest Sun & Moon trailer, my choice for my new avatar has been quick.

Here's the sauce for those interested: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59671727

But y u no follow me 2 m8 ? :(

Still want Haxorus in the game....
And Excadrill, for my part.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
D

Deleted member

Actually, the empty slot WAS Croagunk, people just dismissed it as they assumed it was the support file
I just checked that out.

....holy ****.
He was standing there, laughing at us the entire time.

"Little do they realize that these files of mine are actually for a playable fighter! They won't figure out that the "100" part before my Pokedex number means something different from the Assist file much like Pikachu Libre had it before hers....."

"They're waiting on Darkrai, Scizor, and Empoleon....but they won't see me coming! Hee hee.....they think the 4th Pokémon is someone else....BUT IT WAS I, CROAGUNK!"

D

Deleted member

Oh man, RWBY Vol.4 Ep 2, just...
All these feelings are starting to leak, lemme get off this ride already because I know it'll get much worse from here

Geno Boost

Smash Master
I always wanted to learn 3D so I watched the entire video

I only know the very basics of it

I wish I could take a class on it, but the school I graduated from removed the program before I could get into it
maybe you dont really need a class on it just do what i did, i never took a class on 3D modeling in my entire life but look at what i was able to make in just 6 days:

just download Blender and watch few totourial video on it while you are making a 3D model then you are good to go.
students and teachers at my school are extremely surprised that i am very good at making 3D models even though it wasnt very hard and it didnt took a month to make.

D

Deleted member

I just want Greninja in Pokken.
Maybe Swampert as well, since I find it unfair that the other 2 Hoenn starters are in but not Swampert, but mostly Greninja.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So in my Pokemon game the after game you fight the evil team again but they have 6 Pokemon. So I'm working on that.

Naturally @Collective of Bears is the easiest to decide so his team is Pancham, Beartic, Bewear, Winters form Ursaring(Ground/Steel based off a Kodiak), and 2 new bear pokemon Berout(Grass/Fighting based off Sloth bear) and the tentatively named Berack(Dark/Fairy based off a black bear).

:p

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I randomly started looking at pictures of nebulas during class
They are very pretty, aren't they?

I just want Greninja in Pokken.
Maybe Swampert as well, since I find it unfair that the other 2 Hoenn starters are in but not Swampert, but mostly Greninja.
I would not be opposed to Swampert being added because that would complete my favourite starter trio...

Plus that Mega Swampert tho...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
God damn it Overwatch is pissing me off. Everytime I try and heal someone it kept choosing the person with the most health. UGH

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I just want Sawsbuck or Ursaring in Pokken.

Normal and Rock are the only two types missing, so they'd at least have Normal covered. If I could pick a Rock type, I'd go with Crustle. :p

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't know why this popped up on my Twitter feed but it's pretty funny.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I just want Sawsbuck or Ursaring in Pokken.

Normal and Rock are the only two types missing, so they'd at least have Normal covered. If I could pick a Rock type, I'd go with Crustle. :p
Tyrantrum would be a cool rock choice.

Or Golem even.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
A Support Pokémon becomes playable in Pokkén Tournament?

Didn't see that coming. Looks a bit like a fighting clown character.

D

Deleted member

As posted by @Final Smash Gamer, Wii U production is slated to end this week, according to Eurogamer.

Good night, sweet prince. Wii hardly knew U. Its run was certainly a bad time for Nintendo, but at the same time, we got some gems out of its software library. I for one had lot of fun with mine with all the games I've played, and there's still a lot left to play... so I'll remember the console very fondly. May its legacy live on the Switch in some form.

As long as we're not talking about the sales.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
You're way off target bud.

He isn't endorsing it.

He's mocking it.

Making a joke about Hitler does not mean the person suddenly endorses Nazism. It means you think the idea is stupid enough to mock.

If you find the joke distasteful, by all means, don't watch it.

But actually understand what he is doing and don't jump the shark.
said jokes are kinda lowbrow (but jontron's never been particularly sophisticated, let's be real here), but at least it's not the Epic Edgy " i love nazis ironically" type of humour some right wing teenagers love

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It'd be cool if they did during a potential Dragonball Xenoverse 3 had Raditz and Nappa come back post death and gave them super saiyan forms or something.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I want Tyranitar or Scolipede!
THIS. Tyranitar in Pokken would be beast....though they'd have to differentiate him from Machamp.
Oh man, RWBY Vol.4 Ep 2, just...
All these feelings are starting to leak, lemme get off this ride already because I know it'll get much worse from here
Ikr.
First time it mad me genuinely sad.

D

Deleted member

I'm getting Sun physically unlike my Gen 6 games so I don't care about it being available for pre-load too much.

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
said jokes are kinda lowbrow (but jontron's never been particularly sophisticated, let's be real here), but at least it's not the Epic Edgy " i love nazis ironically" type of humour some right wing teenagers love
Those jokes are hit or miss, as a rule.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CrossesTheLineTwice
The article acknowledges that some people don't have a second line to cross, and it can seem distasteful or vulgar to them.

I laugh at the Hitler jokes honestly because they're surreal, though I do feel the ISIS jokes are too soon.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm getting Sun physically unlike my Gen 6 game so I don't care about it being available for pre-load too much.
Playing it right at midnight, faster loading times is a big plus for me.
though I do feel the ISIS jokes are too soon
Hell,Saturday Night Live did one and no one boycotted them

Also.. Boycotting a.. youtuber?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom