• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I'll be boycotting him and his videos because I'm getting really sick of his Nazi jokes. I feel like this past year, he's probably done five or so actions in his videos that are just in very bad taste, from the 'dark side' joke in Starcade
Star Wars is literally ripe for the picking with Nazi jokes, the series has several elements that are very similar to Hitler and the Nazis including how Palpatine himself is pretty much Space Hitler.
http://www.starwars.com/news/from-world-war-to-star-wars-rise-of-an-empire
That's not getting into the other stuff like the Stormtroopers.

Honestly a Nazi joke of some sort in his Starcade series should have been expected.

D

Deleted member

Croagunk? I certainly didn't see that coming.
I don't really have an opinion on the matter.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I might be a bit of weeb here when it comes to anime.

https://myanimelist.net/profile/ThatOneGalXenora

That has all of the anime I've watched and manga I've read.
And I thought I was a weeb, but ****, I think you might even beat Frosty
Aaaaaaand the world's biggest dip**** is doing what he does best!
verlistrash is whining about review embargoes and how he didn't get a S/M review copy. And is saying he's accepting any offers for illegal copies. This is why the Pokemon Company doesn't support him, but people like Wolfeyglick or Duncankneedeep
Why do you still watch his videos?
I mean, I like drama as much as the next guy but you always get so angry at him
And your newest Pokken Tournament character is... Croagunk!
Oh hey, it's Pokemon's Robin!
so im just going to bet that craogunk had new files in the same patch as empoleon darkrai and scizor but it was wrote off as just being a patch for its support

EDIT
https://www.reddit.com/r/PokkenGame/comments/4o5mnh/some_info_about_file_differences_in_the_new_13/

"Also, we can rule out the files with 10453 as being significant in terms of DLC, as these are likely files for Croagunk"

....son of a ***** i was right
Lol, if people weren't so full of themselves on the whole "supports won't be playable" thing they'd have realised it way sooner

Chrono.

I must admit, I am a bit disappointed that it seems we won't be getting a Gen 7 Pokemon. On top of that, I was just ready to get Empoleon over with since I find him to be one of the more boring starters.

Though Bamco have made each Pokemon stand out in unique ways, so here's hoping Empoleon turns out well.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Well, that's a surprise. Didn't think he had a chance due to being a support.
turns out thats why we didnt see him coming when he was in the datamine as well

so im just going to bet that craogunk had new files in the same patch as empoleon darkrai and scizor but it was wrote off as just being a patch for its support

EDIT
https://www.reddit.com/r/PokkenGame/comments/4o5mnh/some_info_about_file_differences_in_the_new_13/

"Also, we can rule out the files with 10453 as being significant in terms of DLC, as these are likely files for Croagunk"

....son of a ***** i was right

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
And your newest Pokken Tournament character is... Croagunk!
Yoo Im down for this
That's dumb. Toxicroak needs love. I'd give more of a **** if it was available in the Wii U version
You didnt see how cool Brocks Crogunk was, did you?
Because Brocks Crogunk was amazing

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
And I thought I was a weeb, but ****, I think you might even beat Frosty

Why do you still watch his videos?
I mean, I like drama as much as the next guy but you always get so angry at him

Oh hey, it's Pokemon's Robin!

Lol, if people weren't so full of themselves on the whole "supports won't be playable" thing they'd have realised it way sooner
That's the beauty of it all. I don't watch his ****. Lots of people hate him and talk about it on twitter, which I follow some peeps

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Will Croagunk help me fight the ant infestation in my room? :p

Seriously though, Croagunk was trolling at its finest. :laugh:
And the ant infestation is real too. :urg:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
move over :4greninja: theres a new ninja frog in town and its name is Croagunk

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
In Pokemon anime news, another XY&Z special will air on November 10th featuring Clemont and Bonnie, and a previous star will return for it. Who could it be? Hmmm...

Cilan is that "previous star" I was talking about.

The special will be named "The Ultimate Duo! Clemont and Cilan!"

Here's the blurb:

“While participating in a fishing tournament in Lumiose City, Clemont and Bonnie meet the traveling Pokémon Connoisseur Cilan. Cilan tells them he’d like to go to the Prism Tower so Clemont and Bonnie decide to guide him. At Cilan’s suggestion, they attempt to travel via the subway, but while down there, an unmanned test vehicle Bonnie boarded ends up starting to move.”

Honestly, I never expected to see a special featuring Clemont, nor did I expect to see Cilan make a return. Would've been better if Brock appeared instead, but this might be interesting.

I can already smell the many food puns coming back though.

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
I'm impressed that they managed to avoid the way many older Geno renders looked sort of ...naked, which really bugged me.
I think I had this problem before, when I draw Geno and someone sees my art the person think that I am drawing a naked guy, Which is why I try to give it a wood effect so people could see this as a puppet. :p

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Croagunk?

Well...that was unexpected....I guess this answers the question on who the mystery slot will be, because after Darkrai, Scizor and Empoleon there was one empty slot just sitting there....turns out we were getting 4 characters the whole time...

I'm fine with Croagunk over Toxicroak for the simple fact, they'd be almost exactly the same...We don't have too many NFE pokemon in the game so let the little guys have some fun...And Croagunk has some notoriety in the anime, just like Braixen...

Still want Haxorus in the game....

Soul.

I posted the Sun and Moon title screens a while ago lol

Also Nintendo uploaded their Q&A for Q2 2016 and as usual, most of it has to do with mobile. Makes sense; this market is more casual than PS4/Xbox One will ever be investors love that so much

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Croagunk?

Well...that was unexpected....I guess this answers the question on who the mystery slot will be, because after Darkrai, Scizor and Empoleon there was one empty slot just sitting there....turns out we were getting 4 characters the whole time...

I'm fine with Croagunk over Toxicroak for the simple fact, they'd be almost exactly the same...We don't have too many NFE pokemon in the game so let the little guys have some fun...And Croagunk has some notoriety in the anime, just like Braixen...

Actually, the empty slot WAS Croagunk, people just dismissed it as they assumed it was the support file

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Croagunk?

Empoleon isn't actually playable. Was Croagunk the whole time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom