• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I got sick of all the adds on Hulu and the fact it costed the same as Netflix

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Oh, I forgot to show you all this, but I ended up making a Mario Kart 9 Roster just before the Switch was revealed. It's more of a personal wishlist, but I thought you guys may as well see it.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Oh, I forgot to show you all this, but I ended up making a Mario Kart 9 Roster just before the Switch was revealed. It's more of a personal wishlist, but I thought you guys may as well see it.

It's perfect if you replace someone with Fawful.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
View attachment 120291

Thank for keeping the babies, Villager( as long as it can change to female villager also) and Toadette

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, forgot to talk about it yesterday but Drifters is really good so far... except the "comedy" parts that are terribly paced and ruin what could be serious moments, it's clear they don't know where to put them
But on the other side, it IS the lovechild of Fate/SN and Jojo when one of them cheated on the other with the "Trapped in fantasy world" genre
Also, I'm calling it now, the Black King is
Jesus
"I was supposed to save humans but they rejected me. So I must save demi-humans and eradicate humans"
Then come healing powers and the thing on his staff
Also, Ends are historical figures that were betrayed by humanity and loathe humans because of what happened to them in their past lives, like Joan D'Arc and Anastasia Romanova
https://mobile.twitter.com/ItionoBen/status/793121673624956928/photo/1
This is actually a top tier costume
**** **** I DIDN'T SEE THE SECOND PIC
**** I'm jealous

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Day 31: THIS is Halloween!

Happy Halloween! made it to the end. Thanks to the users here who participated. Hope you all had fun. @Zebei wins this point.

Adding up the points, the winner of the prize is our very own Opossum Opossum ! Congradulations! What monstrous prize will you spend $10 on?
I'm going to Disney World! :D

Nah but really I'm renewing Pokémon Bank and using whatever's left over for a VC game.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

You had me at King Bob-omb and then lost me at sonic.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Had some opinions on a certain Pokemon (this pertains to content found from the datamine, so bewear of spoilers).

I have to be honest right now, but Wimpod2 is really starting to grow on me. I thought it was freaking awesome before, but now I love it even more and it may become a guaranteed slot on my team depending on its dual typing and a few other factors. If it stays Bug/Water (please GF), there might be issues since Primarina and Vikavolt (two guaranteed members of my team so far) both have either Water or Bug as part of their dual typing, but I could possibly work around that for the sake of its awesome design. Regardless, it really is one of Game Freak's best designs for a Pokemon that I've ever seen and it deserves to be on par with Gyarados for both design and creativity (and potentially great stats).

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You had me at King Bob-omb and then lost me at sonic.
To counterbalance this, Sonic is about the only thing that would get me to consider picking up Mario Kart at all since I don't really care about the Mario series.

Anyway, been considering posting this on /r/whowouldwin for a while now and Halloween seems like as good of a day to as any.

https://www.reddit.com/r/whowouldwi..._vs_hades_kid_icarus/?st=iuyfka1y&sh=339e5e42

In case anyone in Nintenzone is interested in giving input. :4bayonetta:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I don't have much time today so I only saw the four trailers of RWBY.

I can say I liked what I saw.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I've never celebrated Halloween, but I'm not really bummed about that. Today, I'm going to watch a bunch of Halloween specials.

I've already watched Regular Show's special. One of the characters dressed up as :4samus:.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
With Sonic, I figured having a 3rd party would be nice, considering all the Nintendo franchises I brought, and Sonic's the closest to Nintendo currently, and I figured it'd be really cool to see Sonic in Mario Kart and Mario in Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing.

MainJPW

M.T.A
With Sonic, I figured having a 3rd party would be nice, considering all the Nintendo franchises I brought, and Sonic's the closest to Nintendo currently, and I figured it'd be really cool to see Sonic in Mario Kart and Mario in Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing.
Mario was planned for SEGA and Sonic All Stars Racing on the Wii but was decided against because both Nintendo and SEGA thought they were best suited for the Olympic titles....I hope they get over that so we can have Sonic in Mario Kart.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

It feels odd to not see Dixie. But a great roster otherwise. And I'm surprised Goomba isn't playable yet in Mario Kart. WTF? And yes to Kamek, heavy yes. :grin:
I didnt feel like trying hard though. Wouldnt be the only time I got hit for accidently censor dodging
Just take the praise when you get it, mang. :awesome:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
So, remember all that South Korea shadow government stuff that's out in the open now?
I said that the USA is an oligarchy with its own shadow government.
Here's an FBI document attained through the Freedom Of Information Act, scroll down to page 56 and read the second paragraph: https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view
What more does one need? The presidential election will very likely not affect the Deep State, either Trump or Clinton. People like the Bundy ranchers who resisted federal tyranny were the actual resistance we needed to get behind.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It feels odd to not see Dixie. But a great roster otherwise. And I'm surprised Goomba isn't playable yet in Mario Kart. WTF? And yes to Kamek, heavy yes. :grin:

Just take the praise when you get it, mang. :awesome:
Yeah! Dixie was who it was missing. They should add the cool Mario characters over other series characters and especially 3rd party ines.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Mario was planned for SEGA and Sonic All Stars Racing on the Wii but was decided against because both Nintendo and SEGA thought they were best suited for the Olympic titles....I hope they get over that so we can have Sonic in Mario Kart.
Oh but those olympic games are pretty fun. I love them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom