• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
*Foolish. Foolish! FOOLISH! You GAVE IT AWAY?! He didn't know. He was in the DARK! And YOU had to be the LIGHT?
Oh yeah, Mad Dummy is discount Dio with knive throwing and screaming useless iirc
ALSO! DIO'S ENGLISH VOICE ACTOR DID THE 'WHAT IS A MAN' LINE
Turn your light off and then nobody should knock!
I did this with Sint Maarten, our version of Halloween. Only 1 kid got candy at our doorstep that night

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So... is there anything I should keep in mind while starting out with RWBY?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The kid's say "Trick or Treat"

so, I'll give them a trick

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Animation looks kinda weird but gets better later, Vol.4's intro is not what you should expect from it
Okay.
Volume 1 should be seen as a marathon and keep mind there are no professional VAs. Not until Volume 3 anyway after it became a hit
I can't tell cheesy voice acting from non-cheesy ones (maybe due to not being a native speaker), so I should be fine. :p

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I know Dio and Mad Dummy are compared a lot. And to this day I still have no idea who Dio is. :laugh:
'MUDAMUDAMUDA ZA WAAAAARUDOOOOO'
That should help if you're not gonna watch Jojo
The kid's say "Trick or Treat"

so, I'll give them a trick
As long as you're not one of those assholes who puts ****ing razors in chocolate bars. Or gives out sweets without a wrapping

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
As long as you're not one of those ******** who puts ****ing razors in chocolate bars. Or gives out sweets without a wrapping
No one does that anymore, its all about the toothbrushes now

which is funny, because most kids took the toothbrush feom my sister friend who is a dental assistant.

Asked if they wanted candy or the bag of dental stuff. smart kids took the dental

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

As long as you're not one of those ******** who puts ****ing razors in chocolate bars. Or gives out sweets without a wrapping
Why would I waste perfectly good candy

D

Deleted member

Okay.

I can't tell cheesy voice acting from non-cheesy ones (maybe due to not being a native speaker), so I should be fine. :p
I actually feel the same, people usually complain about some "bad" voice acting and it just sounds normal to me

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I actually feel the same, people usually complain about some "bad" voice acting and it just sounds normal to me
That's cause you yourself are bad. You're bad. You're really, really, REALLY bad.
No one does that anymore, its all about the toothbrushes now

which is funny, because most kids took the toothbrush feom my sister friend who is a dental assistant.

Asked if they wanted candy or the bag of dental stuff. smart kids took the dental
...huh?
When they say trick or treat I'll give them chocolate covered brussel sprouts.
That is acceptable. Candy onions instead of candy apples are also acceptable!

D

Deleted member

I'll be the odd one out by not giving out candy. Call me a weirdo all you want, but even if I tried, not many kids would come to my place.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If I were a big weeb sure. :4megaman:
When they say trick or treat I'll give them chocolate covered brussel sprouts.
I don't do the trick or treating thing. There's no kids here and even if their were, they would be turned away every year. The true holiday starts tomorrow when all the candy goes on sale.

D

Deleted member

That's cause you yourself are bad. You're bad. You're really, really, REALLY bad.

...huh?

That is acceptable. Candy onions instead of candy apples are also acceptable!
B-but, I'm a good boy

I don't do the trick or treating thing. There's no kids here and even if their were, they would be turned away every year. The true holiday starts tomorrow when all the candy goes on sale.
Better to be a weeabo than an Undertale fan :troll:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
One of my favorites holidays of the year is here.

It was raining yesterday and still a bit cloudy today, so hopefully that doesn't ruin much.

Although we barely got even 10 groups of trick or treaters here last year despite it taking place on a weekend, so I don't even know how many we'll get here this year. :ohwell:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Also in regards to Volume 2.
Completely disregard the post credits scene as a dream.
The colour trailers add to the characters (except maybe Ruby but that can be regarded as a dream too), listen to the lyrics as well.
Plus several jokes and references are only gotten if you've watched lots of RT content (including RvB).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Fun fact: the whole "someone put razors in chocolate" thing was actually a hoax, but because it was around for such a long time before fact checking became easier, people assumed it was true.

No one ever put razors in candy, but it's one of the biggest reasons parents check their kids' candy, so I guess some good came from it. :p

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Need to watch Nightmare before Christmas today

I don't think I've watched it yet this year

Edit: This season. I HAVE seen it a couple times this year

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Hell yeah I can't wait!

also, why arent parents checking the kids candy?

omg Satan? is that you?
I did an evil laugh from this.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
B-but, I'm a good boy

Better to be a weeabo than an Undertale fan :troll:
>pleb is unaware of Micheal Jackson
HALLOWEEN IS CANCELLED
Fun fact: the whole "someone put razors in chocolate" thing was actually a hoax, but because it was around for such a long time before fact checking became easier, people assumed it was true.

No one ever put razors in candy, but it's one of the biggest reasons parents check their kids' candy, so I guess some good came from it. :p
So the bleeding and slashed gums I had was just a fabrication made by those brownies? :troll:

D

Deleted member

There are no razors in your candy, apples, sweets, or granolas.
But there's a pretty giant chance they've all been laced with ebola.

YAAAAAAAY!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If the last couple years tell me anything, I probably won't have much trick or treaters stopping by tonight. :(

If so, more leftover candy for me (and then I'll buy some discount Halloween candy tomorrow). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom