• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Makoto was like "see you later, kid." A 14 year old calling another 14 year old a kid.

Or "Lita" as she's called in the english first anime.

D

Deleted member

GUYS EDIT IT I ONLYNOW REALIZED I CENSOR DODGED AAAAA
HAHAHAHA, oh ****, I didn't notice either. :p

I love how those two posts come a gut named "I fap to mercy" :p Didn't notice that either.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, my laundry detergent says it's "HD" and "High-Definition"

WTF does that even mean? Did they just put that on there because it's a buzz word

D

Deleted member

I think I'll might actually skip the multi battle with Silver against the dragon cousins. I want to finish this playthrough already
In regards to Halloween, it's not celebrated in the country I live... Which sucks because I would love to get free candy.
Edit: Ugh, appearently you can't rebattle Silver unless you do that. What even

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I hate Mondays is now a valid excuse.

Some Halloween prankster is clearly ****ing with me all day. There's a fine line to cross when you airbrush "I eat boogers" on the back of someone's coat or destroy someone's lunch.

D

Deleted member

I hate Mondays is now a valid excuse.

Some Halloween prankster is clearly ****ing with me all day. There's a fine line to cross when you airbrush "I eat boogers" on the back of someone's coat or destroy someone's lunch.
Oh yeah, I forgot that those things are seen as "pranks" nowadays.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I've just been using Halloween as an excuse to get candy corn.
It's gonna be sad when the sales end. But at least there's always eggnog to comfort me.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
So I saw someone dressed up as a velociraptor and they were dancing at my college..

So how is everyone's Halloween going so far? :lol: my instructor let my class go about an hour early lol

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Obviously if you try to fix the censor dodging yourself, I'm not going to give out warnings/infractions. If you don't get to it in time or something comes up, I'd just quickly fix the post. Mistakes happen. Trying to follow the rules is just as important as literally following them. The spirit of the rules matter too, after all.

To say the least, I'm proud of you guys for really trying hard. :)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Obviously if you try to fix the censor dodging yourself, I'm not going to give out warnings/infractions. If you don't get to it in time or something comes up, I'd just quickly fix the post. Mistakes happen. Trying to follow the rules is just as important as literally following them. The spirit of the rules matter too, after all.

We do our best so you don't force us to play Quest 64 a million times in a row Q.Q
In all seriousness, you're a biiiit too strict it seems, but you know how to have a laugh, so I say you're a good mod so far

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
December

...Only based on the fact that 90% of my family were born in December for some reason
Tim and Toms b-days ar June 7th I think. And nooks is May 30.

But I mean ,like what year? I pick 1922 randonly because Tanukis were in the soviet union and well, The su was founded in 1922

I didnt feel like trying hard though. Wouldnt be the only time I got hit for accidently censor dodging

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So how is everyone's Halloween going so far?
I just finished eating breakfast at Ihop since my parents always have to do something on a holiday. How do people eat so much anyway? I could hardly eat a quarter of a pancake and my stomach feels like blowing up. :p I'm such a light eater.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
We do our best so you don't force us to play Quest 64 a million times in a row Q.Q
In all seriousness, you're a biiiit too strict it seems, but you know how to have a laugh, so I say you're a good mod so far
I couldn't even handle playing that much Quest. And I love the game. Hell, I watched a review that was clearly panning it. Honestly? A lot of good points. My own review gives it a low score because I feel that objectively it's mediocre at best.

I'm trying to be careful on what I warn/infract. Lots to take into account, simply put. Thank you for your criticism, though. :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I just finished eating breakfast at Ihop since my parents always have to do something on a holiday. How do people eat so much anyway? I could hardly eat a quarter of a pancake and my stomach feels like blowing up. :p I'm such a light eater.
I ate an omelet there with a friend and it was the best damn omelet I ever hard. I was also full from it pfff
So how is everyone's Halloween going so far?
Dont care for it, so good I guess

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Day 31: THIS is Halloween!

Happy Halloween! made it to the end. Thanks to the users here who participated. Hope you all had fun. @Zebei wins this point.

Adding up the points, the winner of the prize is our very own Opossum Opossum ! Congradulations! What monstrous prize will you spend $10 on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom