• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I"M SUDDENLY OKAY WITH HIM LEAVING DEADPOOL 2!
HOLY CRAP!
It's only a producer role I believe but he can have Blur help with the CG and considering Blur did this in addition to the space sequences in Avatar...
Yeah.
Sonic should look good if they don't skimp on the budget.

Chrono.

It's only a producer role I believe but he can have Blur help with the CG and considering Blur did this in addition to the space sequences in Avatar...
Yeah.

Well at least now the movie will be almost guaranteed to look good.

...Now the rest of the movie has to follow suit.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Currently, looking carefully around the train see if I can catch that sucker. Most of what I see looks no where near college level.

Chances are that he can easily be one of the other train cars, waiting silently to plan the next the move or expecting me to let my guard down. I'll be prepared for whatever it may be. This is easily one of the strangest Halloweens I've ever had.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Yeah.

Still, it's a name I trust for a movie I really want to be at least decent.

The CG/Live Action Hybrid still scares me, but this bit of news gives me hope.

If I read it right, Jeff Fowler, who seems to be a part of Blur, is directing the movie.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Currently, looking carefully around the train see if I can catch that sucker. Most of what I see looks no where near college level.

Chances are that he can easily be one of the other train cars, waiting silently to plan the next the move or expecting me to let my guard down. I'll be prepared for whatever it may be. This is easily one of the strangest Halloweens I've ever had.
Its me. I'm chasing you. And I'll never let go until you beg for mercy. :4ganondorf:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The second piece of news here is honestly the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Like it gives me confidence in the Sonic movie, and I also feel bad about Deadpool 2 losing him...

...but jesus, it's just the most hilarious shift. He leaves Deadpool, and then suddenly he's working on Sonic.

Yeah.

Marza Planet has already been confirmed to handle the CGI portions of the movie. They're the CGI studio that does CGI for actual Sonic games. They also made Night of the Werehog.

So I think they've been sorted for animation a while now. It's just everything else that's up in the air.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Given it's Halloween, here's a scary thought: Pokemon's Infinity energy

While I still think Black and White has the most messed up plot (as in "this is a kid's game?", not badly written) with a kid being shut off from humanity to mould him into a false saviour, Gen 6 introduced a plot point that raises a lot of questions: Infinity Energy. In X/Y in the distant past the King of Poke-France used the life energy of many Pokemon (specifically from their dead bodies), to do incredible feats like resurrecting the dead and making a pre-Christ nuke. Pretty horrifying but standard super-weapon style stuff.

Things get screwier when we go on to Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. We found out the Devon Corporation, who in the original game didn't do much besides make new Pokeballs, built their entire fortune and business model off of Infinity Energy. They use it to power the submarine used to find Groudon/Kyogre, the rockets at the Space Center and the initial plan to stop the meteor was to fire a rockets full of it into space to create a worm-hole.

To summarise, in this perfect happy bouncy world where firearms don't exist, they are sapping the energy of living creatures to power anything more complicated than a van. And it's not a "bad guy" thing. This is how that world works. How do they get this energy from the Pokemon? Are they alive when it happens? Do they survive the process if so? Is it like a parallel universe where the only way to get uranium is to extract it from bunny rabbits?

Lavender Town still scary?

And I thought that Pikachu generator in Episode 2 of the anime was a freaky way to make electricity.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Its me. I'm chasing you. And I'll never let go until you beg for mercy. :4ganondorf:
Unless you carefully know how to put a brown recluse spider in a bag or a good air brush artist, then I doubt it.

I doubt they would let non-students in the building unless they have ID.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Why does Goku have a female voice undubbed when he's a male in his early 40s?
As for most boys Goku was voiced by a woman for the whole of Dragon Ball. The final episodes of the original Dragon Ball skips to Goku in adulthood and his fight against Piccolo Jr and his victory in the World Martial Arts Tournament (still took him less time than Ash) and they didn't change Goku's VA because it wouldn't' have been worth it. Goku's voice became iconic and part of the joke, that the world's strongest warrior was a a guy with a high voice and a country bumpkin infliction.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
What's Halloween without creepy music from an "action-adventure" game?

Definitely one of the more unsettling video game music that I've heard and it does a great job of reminding you that you're alone and that there is something hidden in the "shadows" out to get you.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know what the good thing about Halloween being over tomorrow is?

Christmas candy will start being put out! And Christmas Candy is peppermint

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You know what the good thing about Halloween being over tomorrow is?
Yeah candy goes on sa--
Christmas candy will start being put out! And Christmas Candy is peppermint
...Or that.

Wow this is the first time I've seen someone hyped about peppermint candy. I like peppermint but... Well alright then. Buy yourself a bag and enjoy the crap outta it.

D

Deleted member

One store I went to had an unopened copy of Yoshi's Woolly World bundled with a Blue Yarn Yoshi amiibo for $40, and a standalone copy of the same game for the full $60 price.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
THOSE DUDES

One store I went to had an unopened copy of Yoshi's Woolly World bundled with a Blue Yarn Yoshi amiibo for $40, and a standalone copy of the same game for the full $60 price.

I had the exact same situation last year with the amiibo bundle for Mario Party 10. Argos sold it for a €15-€20 cheaper than the standalone game, for some reason. Ended up picking it up.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
Either the blue yarn yoshi amiibo is haunted, or we have some idiots on our hand. I think it's both.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hopefully this is the last of the Halloween pranks and near "assassination attempts". I had to run straight to the house after some goon is trying to snipe me with painballls soon as I've reached the corner.

What a horrible night to have a stalker with a penchant for pranks. I dare this ***hole to try attacking this house while I guard it.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yeah, not a fan of the pranks either. It really ruins a lot of the holiday for people. We just want to dress up and have fun, that's all. :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah candy goes on sa--

...Or that.

Wow this is the first time I've seen someone hyped about peppermint candy. I like peppermint but... Well alright then. Buy yourself a bag and enjoy the crap outta it.
Candy Cane Hersey Kiss, for example. I absolutely love!

Peppermint ice cream is also my favorite ice cream

Hersey makes a non-chocolate peppermint candy bar at Christmas too

Chrono.

Wild things happen on the streets of Puerto Rico on regular days.

I don't wanna think about what happens on Halloween.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You won't believe your eyes, you'll be pleasantly surprised when you realize.. you're in the book.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
My phone battery is at 1% and I can't think of anything to say. This is my last cry before eternal silence

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Thank god, its over. praise the lord.

Now the real holiday, Pokemon sun and moon and on sale candy, happens
Candy Cane Hersey Kiss, for example. I absolutely love!

Peppermint ice cream is also my favorite ice cream

Hersey makes a non-chocolate peppermint candy bar at Christmas too
how about Peppermint york pattys? I wat those up like crazy

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Paras is such a pain in the ass to level in Heartgold. I'm happy it learns Spore early though.

I'm just using it for the Spore/False Swipe combo so catching Pokémon is easier.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well haven't been on here in while.
Either way though,
Ello guys long time no see,:4sonic:

Oh and happy late Halloween seeing how I chose today to return.
So how have you all been, probably a bunch of new faces here who I don't know but hope your all doing A-Okey:4ness:
Halloween stopped when the kids stopped

and the kids stopped so halloween is over in my eyes

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Well haven't been on here in while.
Either way though,
Ello guys long time no see,:4sonic:

Oh and happy late Halloween seeing how I chose today to return.
So how have you all been, probably a bunch of new faces here who I don't know but hope your all doing A-Okey:4ness:
Welcome back.
It's been a while.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I got a rush of 6 people in a row. Twas lovely. :grin: