• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Man, I forgot how much of a thumb sore Rhythm Heaven can cause after long terms of playing.

Also, sad that the trick-o-treaters count is disappointingly small at my house. :c At least I saw someone dressed up as Futurama's Bender and these ADORABLE young twin girls dressed up as baby chicks.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Halloween for me is nonexistent. Like I said before, there's no kids around here and if their were, they'd be turned away anyways. I never really celebrated it except one or two times, and both times I was thrown in the boat.

Its not that I'm not festive. Its just that I have better things to do. I'm not a social person and children naturally irritate me. *shrugs*

Burruni

Smash Hero
Paras is such a pain in the *** to level in Heartgold. I'm happy it learns Spore early though.

I'm just using it for the Spore/False Swipe combo so catching Pokémon is easier.
>False swipe
"GOOD!"
>Pokemon attacks.
"Paras's Effect Spore poisoned the Pokemon!"

Too.
Many.
Times.

D

Deleted member

Halloween for me is nonexistent. Like I said before, there's no kids around here and if their were, they'd be turned away anyways. I never really celebrated it except one or two times, and both times I was thrown in the boat.

Its not that I'm not festive. Its just that I have better things to do. I'm not a social person and children naturally irritate me. *shrugs*
Halloween has been and always will be nonexistent for me. Never saw it as a big deal.
But of course, this is just what I think.

D

Deleted member

That little plotline will probablu never be resolved and it annoys me more than it creeps me out.
I think it's just there to have a little mystery. Like back in the old day of Pokemon, there were mysteries never solved even to this day I believe. Maybe they wanted to recapture that? Or maybe they just wanted to bring a mystery to the table.

We always get to know what happened, but there are things in life you never get to understand no matter how much time passes. It brings a nice little layer of depth.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I don't really understand why Smashified makes Undertale based trophies.
I don't mind. I more so question the fact that five out of the eleven are from EarthBound. :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Since they do Undertale stuff they should smashify Goku as a character. Now that would be hype as ****.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Of course my wall in this game would be freakin' Cerberus.

He has come back to haunt me after the Hades Cup in KH1.

I mean I guess I could use jewels to continue after he reks me but I would rather not.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I mean I guess I could use jewels to continue after he reks me but I would rather not.
What game is this even?

Oh man is that the FIRST Cerberus fight?
Man that was like months ago and I never did get those 3 mickeys. . . I wonder if I should redownload that game

On the hand crippling addiction and being absurdly behind the curve

On the other kingdom hearts.

Tough choices
:061:

D

Deleted member

I want them to Smashify Zael even though, like the character himself appearing in an official Smash game, the chances of that happening are slim.

Since they do Undertale stuff they should smashify Goku as a character. Now that would be hype as ****.

Yeah, that would be pretty cool. :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I want them to Smashify Zael even though, like the character himself appearing in an official Smash game, the chances of that happening are slim.

Yeah, that would be pretty cool. :p
Umm... you should know when I say Goku I don't mean him. I'll never mean him. I'm just saiyan.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly the DBZ to Yuyuki Goku bait and switch has been done to death IMO. :/

D

Deleted member

Umm... you should know when I say Goku I don't mean him. I'll never mean him. I'm just saiyan.
Of course you don't, but that won't stop me from making the joke once in a while. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
What game is this even?
Kingdom Hearts: Unchained χ [chi]

Oh man is that the FIRST Cerberus fight?
Man that was like months ago and I never did get those 3 mickeys. . . I wonder if I should redownload that game

On the hand crippling addiction and being absurdly behind the curve

On the other kingdom hearts.

Tough choices
I think it's the first one, can't remember fighting him before in this game.

I've been playing the game a lot lately, and particularly, I binged this weekend on it. They had a 0 AP campaign on for a while on every single quest, so I could play as much as I wanted and even abuse stuff like Mythril Madness quests to upgrade Keyblades really far. They also had a super powerful Raid Boss on for Halloween and I literally gained 100 levels this past weekend from abusing it and the 0 AP campaign. And I've done at least 150 Story Quests this weekend too.

Though my patience is wearing thin a bit. I have terrible luck with Medal pulls (which is why I'm struggling against stuff like Cerberus), and SENA have been doing some dodgy, greedy stuff with the game, such as the recent case of false advertising with the Jack & Sally Medal. Not to mention just making certain medals much harder to get compared to Japan, such as the recent KH1 Sora/Riku/Kairi Medal.

Also the micro-transactions are way too expensive. Like, I can't complain about the game REQUIRING me to pay because I've gotten really, really far without paying a dime and have been able to do fairly well. But I rarely get to participate in Medal Pulling because most of my jewels go towards other things. If I could spend about €5 every so often for a chance at one or two pulls of the Epic Medal Carnivals, that'd be perfectly reasonable, but no, it's €15 for even one shot. Oh, and you know how they say that "if you don't get the featured medal in 9 pulls, we'll give it to you GUARANTEED on the 10th pull"? Well, the highest jewel pack costs €149.99 and it only gives you enough for 9 pulls. So you still have to spend another €15 to get a guaranteed featured medal (in the case of right now, I'd LOVE to get Illustrated Kairi because she's OP and breaks the game, but I don't have that kind of luck to get it cheap, or the money to just force a guaranteed pull for it).

Kingdom Hearts: Unchained χ [chi]

I think it's the first one, can't remember fighting him before in this game.

I've been playing the game a lot lately, and particularly, I binged this weekend on it. They had a 0 AP campaign on for a while on every single quest, so I could play as much as I wanted and even abuse stuff like Mythril Madness quests to upgrade Keyblades really far. They also had a super powerful Raid Boss on for Halloween and I literally gained 100 levels this past weekend from abusing it and the 0 AP campaign. And I've done at least 150 Story Quests this weekend too.

Though my patience is wearing thin a bit. I have terrible luck with Medal pulls (which is why I'm struggling against stuff like Cerberus), and SENA have been doing some dodgy, greedy stuff with the game, such as the recent case of false advertising with the Jack & Sally Medal. Not to mention just making certain medals much harder to get compared to Japan, such as the recent KH1 Sora/Riku/Kairi Medal.

Also the micro-transactions are way too expensive. Like, I can't complain about the game REQUIRING me to pay because I've gotten really, really far without paying a dime and have been able to do fairly well. But I rarely get to participate in Medal Pulling because most of my jewels go towards other things. If I could spend about €5 every so often for a chance at one or two pulls of the Epic Medal Carnivals, that'd be perfectly reasonable, but no, it's €15 for even one shot. Oh, and you know how they say that "if you don't get the featured medal in 9 pulls, we'll give it to you GUARANTEED on the 10th pull"? Well, the highest jewel pack costs €149.99 and it only gives you enough for 9 pulls. So you still have to spend another €15 to get a guaranteed featured medal (in the case of right now, I'd LOVE to get Illustrated Kairi because she's OP and breaks the game, but I don't have that kind of luck to get it cheap, or the money to just force a guaranteed pull for it).
Yeah the fact Unchained has some TERRIBLE practices and balancing is a part of the reason I quit initially.

The only thing English has had over JP as that premiums weren't removed from the medal pool permanently like JP but it doesnt matter if you cant get them.

I see nothing has changed

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Yeah the fact Unchained has some TERRIBLE practices and balancing is a part of the reason I quit initially.

The only thing English has had over JP as that premiums weren't removed from the medal pool permanently like JP but it doesnt matter if you cant get them.

I'm mainly just playing because the game is canon (though it does have way too much Disney filler, to the point where I consider dropping it). Though some of the other aspects of the game have begun to interest me, and when I'm not feeling bogged down by trying to avoid spending money, I find it pretty fun. Especially when they have 0 AP/1 AP campaigns and the like on.

If they'd just fix the prices for jewel packs though, it'd be a lot better. It's the single biggest thing holding the game back, because it's an excellent game besides all of that stuff.

Burruni

Smash Hero

I grew bored of it after like 30 minutes and haven't bothered to re-open it in months.

I grew bored of it after like 30 minutes and haven't bothered to re-open it in months.
I joined a union that was at one point top 5 and I think my highest point was 250 in the Union (so probably top 500 in US.)

. . .so yeah pretty much the opposite. :p

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Well...I'm home after a hectic day of trying to avoid bumping into all those ghouls and goblins....I swear some of them were trying to get run over....

Anyways...Obligatory Creepy soundtracks for the festivities...:evil:

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The first 30 minutes is really not enough to evaluate the game on (pretty much like any RPG).

When you get further into the game though, you actually have to really think about what medals you upgrade out of the ones you get, what skills you put on them, and where you put them on your Keyblade, and when to perform normal attacks instead of special attacks.

Taking advantage of 0 AP campaigns and the like is also fun, and joining a good party with people who have good medals that you can use with the Friend Medal system helps.

This gives an idea of the kind of thought required to beat certain enemies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Nice to see one of my favourite Youtubers finally do something again
That Bayonnetta one was amazing. Pretty clever one. Look forward to more.

EDIT: this is interesting thoughts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom