• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Am I the only one that kinda sorta eats tic tacs like they are candy, the fruit flavored ones or am I just weird like that
That's what I always did with them unless they were the mint ones where I don't like to take too many in a select amount of time, mint is too strong of a flavor.

Chrono.

On the Rayquaza/Deoxys Pokémon Generations episode, was I the only one who noticed that, when Deoxys was in that triangle form, it was moving in the exact way you need to move your character in order to battle Deoxys on Birth Island in FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald?
Didn't it do that in Delta Episode as well?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So since my pokemon region has a lot of native american stuff in it I decided why not make a special Zapdos based off the Native American Thunderbird and be Electric/Rock type.

D

Deleted member

So since my pokemon region has a lot of native american stuff in it I decided why not make a special Zapdos based off the Native American Thunderbird and be Electric/Rock type.
What part of the US is the region based on? And do you already have a map of it?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
  • 1 more week until I get my hands on the
    &
    amiibo!
  • 2 more weeks until I get my hands on the NES Classic Edition!
  • 3 more weeks until I get my hands on Pokémon Sun!
Nintendo is sure keeping me busy next month!

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
You get Super Saiyan during the Freiza fight, yeah?
Actually no. Although, I did get it by the time I fought Freiza cause I grinded the hell out of levels; really wanted to go Super Saiyan for that fight.

You have to first turn lvl 30, do something with Vegeta in the Capsule Corps miniature thingy. Then when you turn 40, you talk to him again. You'll first fight against Super Saiyan Vegeta, then you'll do another fight against Super Saiyan Vegeta and Goku.

I think you unlock SSJ2 and 3 purely by having enough Ki for it.
upload_2016-10-28_19-7-35.png

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Actually no. Although, I did get it by the time I fought Freiza cause I grinded the hell out of levels; really wanted to go Super Saiyan for that fight.

You have to first turn lvl 30, do something with Vegeta in the Capsule Corps miniature thingy. Then when you turn 40, you talk to him again. You'll first fight against Super Saiyan Vegeta, then you'll do another fight against Super Saiyan Vegeta and Goku.

I think you unlock SSJ2 and 3 purely by having enough Ki for it.
Ooh Cooler is in it? So they're doing the movies in this?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
So whats everyone going to do on the 18th of novmber?

Im probably going to lock myself in my room with Moon and play all day lol Thank god I have no classes then
Waiting until the 23rd while trying to avoid every game site although I already know I'll do so unsuccesfully.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Pokkén more had the opposite effect, actually.

People were hyped when they first saw it.

And although it sold well, it just sort of came and went for most with little fanfare, partly because the game was barren for content.
Which is a shame really, because Pokken could and can be the next great fighting game franchise for Nintendo, they just need to make sure it has the brevy of content that Smash typically has.

I'd also wager a better roster might help it out in the end in the next installment (if there is one) as well.

Im probably going to lock myself in my room with Moon and play all day lol Thank god I have no classes then
Depending on the outcome of the election I might be playing Sun and Moon in Canada. So possibly unpacking boxes? Lol.

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I ended up stopping my playthrough of Xenoverse a good while ago because I couldn't remember the controls. Maybe I'll go replay it sometime.

Starting with BT3 on the Wii is terrible because I don't know how to do any special attacks without the motion controls. :laugh:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Which is a shame really, because Pokken could and can be the next great fighting game franchise for Nintendo, they just need to make sure it has the brevy of content that Smash typically has.

I'd also wager a better roster might help it out in the end in the next installment (if there is one) as well.

Depending on the outcome of the election I might be playing Sun and Moon in Canada. So possibly unpacking boxes? Lol.
Pokken could benefit from something that literally EVERY big name fighter has
Alternative colours. I ****ing love red on Gardevoir. But I can only get that as Player 2 if my opponent ALSO chooses Gardevoir

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I have Xenoverse for PS4 but I could just never get into it. Mainly because it seemed like it was pretty barren with people.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Well, I'm going to prepurchase on the eShop so it'll ready at midnight. I might set my alarm to play at midnight and how long I play will depend if I have work tomorrow. And play most of the day after all dat.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

TBH I don't even think it needs to be Smash tier amounts of content or even characters (and to be fair, Smash 4 WAS a bit lacking in anything that wasn't characters, stages, and music). I'd be just fine if they included an Arcade Mode similar to Tekken, and you got a CGI "ending" for each fighter upon beating it with them. Anything is better than the terrible single-player mode the game has as is. Put that and a few other modes in and it's fine. Also making a more accessible, 60 FPS multiplayer mode would be a huge help too.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Have you ever wish you were special? That you had a talent that made everyone go " They are amazing"
You need to work towards such things...

Don't be fooled by the illusion of talent, behind the amazing work is the hard work, effort, and determination put in by the individual...

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Teen Wolf's final season starts November 18th as well.

So there's that to look forward to for me as well.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So here's a video with all we think we know about the No Man's Sky situation because it's basically quantum physics at this point.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Teen Wolf's final season starts November 18th as well.

So there's that to look forward to for me as well.
Teen Wolf still exists? I haven't heard that name in a long time
So here's a video with all we think we know about the No Man's Sky situation because it's basically quantum physics at this point.

this is some spooky ****, dude

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

-Wake up at 6am.
-Go to the other side of my city to get Moon.
-Vibrate in excitement in the bus back home.
-Take photos of the game box with erotic camera angles and send them to a friend.
-Play the game until midnight.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
For you Pokémon fans, the day Sun and Moon grace your 3DSes may be the most important day of your lives. But for me, it will be Friday.

I guess I'll just be doing whatever I normally do on a Friday.

edit: Apparently it doesn't even release here on the 18th, anyway :p I guess it will actually be the following Wednesday for me, then.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

I'll be at work on Friday. I'll probably try to pick the game up in the morning before work, then play all weekend. Pretty annoyed about work to be honest :|

One time I took a sick day after an E3. To be fair, I was very tired... it was on at like 2 am AEST.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's like we're seeing a game dev company disintegrate and reform in front of out eyes. It's like a creepypasta without the hyper realistic blood... yet.
inb4 the hyper realistic blood becomes real blood
For you Pokémon fans, the day Sun and Moon grace your 3DSes may be the most important day of your lives. But for me, it will be Friday.

I guess I'll just be doing whatever I normally do on a Friday.

edit: Apparently it doesn't even release here on the 18th, anyway :p I guess it will actually be the following Wednesday for me, then.
I'll name the firs..t
Second.. Third, i'll name the third pokemon I catch after you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom