• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'll just leave the subject with saying that subjectivity is vastly misunderstood.

There's a line that something has to meet before it can be considered aesthetically valuble, and my opinion of what's past that line isn't more valuble than yours.

But whatever. I live in a world where you're a weirdo if you think crossdressing is regressive.

:ohwell:
"Oh well."
What your saying is highly subjective, by many peoples views, everyone on this site is a weirdo because they play games(Yes, many people still consider this and think it's objectively a waste of time, there's a stereotype that we have no lives for a reason.) and talking on the internet with mostly strangers. :p

Just be glad you live in a world where people have such freedom, or ay least the west anyway, it's a lot better than countries where most people either live a very mundane life or get severely punished for defying whatever the norms are.(Even over the most minor things you can think of.) To go regress to that actually is defined by the word regressive.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
that's a talk for another day
does that mean this whole show is over? I saw enough of this on ANN anyway, I could just go there if I wanna see people bicker back and forth

Gah damn I might just buy her mega Sableye Pikachu At least that wont push me over my limit

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
TAILS AND KNUCKLES GAMEPLAY HAS BEEN REVEALED IN SONIC MANIA!
ALONG WITH A NEW STAGE BASED ON THE SCRAPPED DESERT DAZZLE!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Heh, I get that a lot. Even when I've tried to be transparent in high school with my yaoi mates, they already had the feeling I was a queer shiela. It's just that wasn't comfortable enough to be out with it until recently.

Hey hey hey, don't try to be like Bojack Horseman! You are already suffering from strep throat that should have never reared its ugly head.

Anyways, I get that it's just you learning to have a voice for yourself instead of listening to the traditional views of God and your parents all the time. Not like I'm expecting you to say "All ***s and ****s should burn in hell!" because you are far beyond that and met cool people that aren't as "demonic" as the Bible described them. This is coming from someone that followed one equally strict religion long ago before we left that church secretly and started to have our own ideals.

If I rubbed you the wrong was about that gay stalking incident in freshman year, then I deeply apologize. You was just trying not to be an ***holr to the guy even though he should know that you aren't going to be his **** buddy. You know that you are heterosexual and you should only be with girls because it's a preference you are comfortable with. Nothing wrong with breaking a few boundaries or not having a say in your siblings' "forbidden relationships", but you really got to tell someone instead of being a big piece of meat for a predator that won't let you go. Just be glad that you are free and no one is going to randomly say "I want that ***" anymore like some pervert.

Not that I have anything wrong with my LGBT brothers and sisters being a flirt, but they just got to get the picture that people (specifically heterosexuals) aren't going to be into you for more reasons than one. At least that's how I've learned the hard way towards my senior year in high school...
But wait, it's not like I'm a cynical retired Hollywood star that use his ****ery to make himself happy when it really isn't and hurting those around him. But maybe that could be the case since that shoe is hitting me closer to home.

Thanks for finally understanding that my actions were never meant to be rebellious acts that were meant to say "**** you!" to Christianity or my own family. It's just me having a voice for myself and fughting for change on this damn planet. But I know I'm not no social justice warrrior that call normal guys sexists pigs or attack other Christians for following their faith instead of being flexible like me.

Apology accepted. I know that there are good LGBTpeope out there that are being themselves or trying find love. It's guys like him that are giving other homosexuals a bad name by trying to push himself on me instead of moving on to someone that is more likely to date him. It's times like these where I have to be more careful since everyone is open now and it's best to shoot them down in the most politeful way possible instead of being a hateful *****. It was bad enough that my former old man wants me to inflict homophobic violence to defend myself instead of telling him off nicely. Doing a hate crime is never cool.

This. Make sure you tell other girls and guys other on your Twitter so they won't make the same mistake you did and respect other's right to stay straight (And no, this is not homophobia hurt speech. But merely a matter of respecting someone's personal space). Sorry about how things went with your first love, I hope you still aren't still hurting remembering the way she rejected you.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
But wait, it's not like I'm a cynical retired Hollywood star that use his ****ery to make himself happy when it really isn't and hurting those around him. But maybe that could be the case since that show is hitting me closer to home.

Thanks for finally understanding that my actions were never meant to be rebellious acts that were meant to say "**** you!" to Christianity or my own family. It's just me having a voice for myself and fughting for change on this damn planet. But I know I'm not no social justice warrrior that call normal guys sexists pigs or attack other Christians for following their faith instead of being flexible like me.

Apology accepted. I know that there are good LGBTpeope out there that are being themselves or trying find love. It's guys like him that are giving other homosexuals a bad name by trying to push himself on me instead of moving on to someone that is more likely to date him. It's times like these where I have to be more careful since everyone is open now and it's best to shoot them down in the most politeful way possible instead of being a hateful *****. It was bad enough that my former old man wants me to inflict homophobic violence to defend myself instead of telling him off nicely. Doing a hate crime is never cool.

This. Make sure you tell other girls and guys other on your Twitter so they won't make the same mistake you did and respect other's right to stay straight (And no, this is not homophobia hurt speech. But merely a matter of respecting someone's personal space). Sorry about how things went with your first love, I hope you still aren't still hurting remembering the way she rejected you.
Just going to make this brief since I'm sure people are tired of seeing wall o' texts around here.

Having a voice for yourself instead of following all accordingly to your religion or family is a good thing. It shows that you are an independent individual that dies whatever you feel is right instead of following the Old Testament of wishing America burns in Hell for their progressiveness. This world already has enough hate and you don't need to contribute more to it.

At least the bloke finally got the picture that you and him were never meant to be and moved on. Some people should handle such rejection well instead of moping like it's the end of the world. There are plenty of fish in the sea and you should work hard to achieve it. I can understand that it ain't easy finding a same sex lover coming from experience, a common problem that happens for most LGBT individuals to this day. But I have longed move on from that and tried up until I am successful.

I don't really need her anymore when all I have is you love. No worries, you only gave me a reminder of a problem that some around here would find relatable. Again, none of your suggestions came off as hate speech. It's no worse than your ex-dad's usual barbaric methods to solve a problem. ;)

Chrono.

Someone hacked all the battle intros. Spoilers obviously (indirect spoilers, but still spoilers).

Also lots of Kukui crotchshots because glitches and modding go hand in hand.

You battle Aether at some point for sure though.

Whether it's friendly battles or something else is up for debate.

The remaining Kahunas look to be Dark and Ground, respectively.

One of the Captains is most likely the Pelipper guy, seeing as there's a flying type intro in the middle of the captains.

It seems you battle Gladion as both a Skull enforcer and regular trainer.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Venting my frustration because....

Samus amiibo was supposed to be restocked...and my local Best Buy STILL did not receive the restock, for any amiibos...every time I ask the employees if the restock came in for the Samus amiibo, they always come back with :4zss:...No...not the sexy blue one, the orange badass one...:facepalm:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Someone hacked all the battle intros. Spoilers obviously (indirect spoilers, but still spoilers).

Lass Ellie is pretty ripped!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Uuuhhhhh

One of those looked like someone might be siccing an Ultra Beast on you due to the way it pans above the trainer. Either that or a very large legendary, of which only Solgaleo/Lunalaa really qualify this time. But Ultra Beast seems much more likely.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The 4th badge is obtained. Morty can be a fairly difficult opponent, but if you get a Noctowl with Confusion (learned at level 22) and Hypnosis, the battle is a walk in the park. With the EXP from the 4th gym primarily going to Noctowl, she should also be able to beat the next gym by herself.
Pokémon|Level
:156:-22
:180:-23
:164:-26
:081:-16
:074:- 3 (HMon)
:072:-10 (HMon)

Last edited:

Chrono.

Uuuhhhhh

One of those looked like someone might be siccing an Ultra Beast on you due to the way it pans above the trainer. Either that or a very large legendary, of which only Solgaleo/Lunalaa really qualify this time. But Ultra Beast seems much more likely.
Hard to say, Kukui could just be a placeholder.

...Also which one? The UB one is near the end (which is the blue wormhole thing), the supposedly legendary one is the rainbowish black hole.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Finally gotten around to watching the RWBY Volume 4 premier
Evil organization? Where did THEY come from?
HAHAAAAAAA GET ****ED CINDER
Ozpin is dead? **** THAT
Salem's pretty cool so far
GET ****ED AGAIN CINDER AHAHAHAHAAAAAA
Farm boy is TRUE protagonist
GOGO RWBY RNJR
HOLY **** THAT GRIMM IS COOL
Jaune isn't a ****ing wuss. This pleases me
Nora said crap. There goes ad revenue
GET ****ED JAUNE
Nora is best grill
halp ruby is skweek
Magneto will protect Jaune beyond the grave
Lovely animation and every important female character has a boob window. VERY optimistic for this volume

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hard to say, Kukui could just be a placeholder.

...Also which one? The UB one is near the end (which is the blue wormhole thing), the supposedly legendary one is the rainbowish black hole.
Rainbow black hole. Something else I just realized, but the Ultra Beast clip uses the Pikipek placeholder while the black hole one uses the Lass Ellie placeholder. It just has a look like someone's standing there and then something looming above them is being sicced, with the way it pans up and such, although I could always be wrong.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Wonder what tomorrow's reveal will be for Pokemon.

"new" Pokemon? Names types and abilities for them at least.
More features?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So someone made an English dub for the Mimikyu's Song:

Mimikyu is easily one of the best things to happen in Sun & Moon. :]

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Alolan Persian will probably be officially revealed.

Not sure who else will be.
Given Alolan Dugtrio appeared as well, we may get confirmation on it's typing.

Either fire because of Pele's hair or Grass because it looks a little like hay.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

One of the Captains is most likely the Pelipper guy, seeing as there's a flying type intro in the middle of the captains.

It seems you battle Gladion as both a Skull enforcer and regular trainer.
I like the part where you are challenged by Kukhui's crotch and it zooms in on it and sparkles

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm guessing Alolan Persian and Dugtrio, Pikipek's evolutions, and as a wildcard...

Mr. Krabs' Giant Rusty Anchor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom