• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Man, the wait for the NES Classic Edition is driving me mad.

At least it's coming out a week before Pokémon Sun & Moon.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Fire Emblem would be a better fit for Telltale, I imagine.
Not sure how I would feel with an American-esque Fire Emblem title.

But if it's to hear Marth speak in "Ye Olde English", then sure.

Chrono.

Oh boy, expect more piles of torn and burned manga volumes after this. :troll:

Things are looking great already.
Not sure how I would feel with an American-esque Fire Emblem title.

But if it's to hear Marth speak in "Ye Olde English", then sure.
Why would they need to?

The series has already been localized and dubbed. I don't /think/ Telltale would take that many liberties.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Fire Emblem would be a better fit for Telltale, I imagine.
Telltale did Borderlands though and it wound up being one of their best.

I'm thinking of trying the Batman one.

But I think I should start with Batman: Arkham Knight first (I've bought it but I haven't touched it yet).
Do Arkham Knight first, Telltale Batman's still got a few episodes to go before it's actually done (Episode 3 is out this week I believe).

That's just to save time for when they do Persona 5: Dancing All Night

D

Deleted member

If there's any Nintendo game that should get the Telltale treatment, it's Skyward Sword.
EDIT: Darn. The image is broken.

Last edited by a moderator:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
What are the canon pairings?
IchiHime and RenRuki

And given a certain someone's controversial reputation in the fandom, you can see why it's a big deal to them.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I can't even remember a time anymore when Sega wasn't just a meme factory first and a good game developer second.

If they put as much passion as they do into twitter memes into their franchises they'd be a force to be reckoned with again.
I can't either but I do remember when they didn't do it on purpose. guess they discovered they had a talent.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
IchiHime and RenRuki

And given a certain someone's controversial reputation in the fandom, you can see why it's a big deal to them.
I think satying the actuall names would do.
He doesn't know what thoes parings are
I don't recognize thise names.
Two characters called Ichigo and Orihime are the canon pair and fans of Ichigo and the character Rukia are mad because those two arent canon

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
An status ailment for Pokemon that raises their stats a lot more than usual when leveling up.
That's interesting.

I think satying the actuall names would do.
He doesn't know what thoes parings are

Two characters called Ichigo and Orihime are the canon pair and fans of Ichigo and the character Rukia are mad because those two arent canon
Oh I know the characters. I didn't really recognize the names she gave me.

If I were Ichigo I'd marry Orihime too. :4pacman:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I always liked Rukia and Ichigo from the bit of Bleach I've watched and read though. But then also I liked them both romantically and as just friendly kick ass partners.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm trying to get the infinite warfare beta for my brother, and setting up stuff on the COD website.

All I can see is this website is trash. It doesn't work 90% of the time. How is this acceptable?

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Welp....today was a first for the school year for me. Every year, from fall to spring i have so many extracurriculars that I never get home until at least 5, almost every school day of the week. Today starts that period. Here's to getting home at 4 in 4-6 months.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Welp....today was a first for the school year for me. Every year, from fall to spring i have so many extracurriculars that I never get home until at least 5, almost every school day of the week. Today starts that period. Here's to getting home at 4 in 4-6 months.
School as in High school or College classes?

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
School as in High school or College classes?
High school. I'm doing archery, senior drama, and whatever you want to call a team version of Jeopardy.
Of those, the only day I know for sure right now i can get home by 4, is Friday, and drama takes place 2-3 times, so gettign hoem at 4 on fridays won't last long.
Still worth it though, I'm thoroughly enjoying the activities. One is trivia-based, one helps my show off my actign skills, and the third is the only sport available in my area I'm willing to do.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I wish I could get out of the habit of procrastinating on coursework. I had an argumentative essay due yesterday and I didn't start anything (research, writing) until yesterday morning. I was an anxious wreck and I didn't finish it until 2 hours before the due date. I think I need a good crisp slap when I get into procrastination mode.

Oh, hi. :)

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
I wish I could get out of the habit of procrastinating on coursework. I had an argumentative essay due yesterday and I didn't start anything (research, writing) until yesterday morning. I was an anxious wreck and I didn't finish it until 2 hours before the due date. I think I need a good crisp slap when I get into procrastination mode.

Might as well give it a shot.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
They finally added Dragon Ball Super to Crunchyroll but they did not start with episode 1.
They're simulcasting it, meaning when a new episode comes out in Japan, they'll have an official sub within a few hours or so. Maybe even at the exact same time.

If you want to start at Episode 1, you'll probably have to wait till Funimation does something with it. iirc, they did announce a dub

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Hey if you find something that works, send it over here.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK this is a comparison that I'm sure I'm the only person who's ever going to make, but. . . so the Joy-Con is one controller, but you can split it into two and also use it that way instead?

I. . .may or may not end up doing some really stupid things with the Joy-Con.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom