• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
YOOOO

I MIGHT BE PLAYING THE SONIC PACK SOONER THAN I THOUGHT

upload_2016-10-22_15-31-18.png

Also lol, the Sonic pack is literally the same price

upload_2016-10-22_15-32-10.png

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
IT'S
FINALLY
HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RWBY VOLUME 4 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it too much to ask for a thread title change since Switch hype has died down to normal levels?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
IT'S
FINALLY
HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it too much to ask for a thread title change since Switch hype has died down to normal levels?
There's still another 17 minutes to go.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
IT'S
FINALLY
yes no one is nearly hype enough for rwby to change the thread from the much more impressive subject to the not anime fad of the decade

IT'S
FINALLY
Is it sponsors only or do plebs like me get to watch on time too?

yes no one is nearly hype enough for rwby to change the thread from the much more impressive subject to the not anime fad of the decade
:061:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just when you thought HazelDex couldn't get any Saltier, the guy actually hid my comment and blocked me (among other people).

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Refined Overwatch Nintendo costume ideas...

Genji-:4link:
McCree-:4fox:
Pharah-:4samus:
Reaper-:4metaknight:
Soldier 76-:4falcon:
Tracer-:4mario:

Bastion-:4rob:
Hanzo-:4pit:
Junkrat-:4bowser:(them Koopa shells) or :4yoshi: (them eggs)
Mei-:popo: (pretty much already is)

DVa-:4zss:
Reinhardt-:4ganondorf:
Roadhog-:4wario:or:4kirby:
Winston-:4dk:

Lucio-:4shulk:
Mercy-:4palutena:
Symmetra-:4zelda:
Zenyatta-:4ness: (just imagine a meditating Robot with a sideways cap and shorts and a backpack, and the orbs are now yo-yos)

couldn't think of who to use for others...could go with a few out there ideas like a Peach-Zarya or something...lol
Why isn't Reinhardt :4dedede:? It's a perfect fit.

Aside from that, pretty solid choices.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Palutena as Mercy
>Not Rosalina

This one is literally the biggest no-brainer though.

Same hair colour, similar hairstyle (literally the same if Fire Rosalina), both have a motherly niche, both have that "divine elegance" look going for them, etc.

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
>Palutena as Mercy
>Not Rosalina

Same hair colour, similar hairstyle (literally the same if Fire Rosalina), both have a motherly niche, both have that "divine elegance" look going for them, etc.

Palutena doesn't need a divine elegance look, she already has it.
Plus, a goddess with angels, who looks a lot closer to an angel-based character, is better than rosalina.

D

Deleted member

Who's Hazeldex?
It's the guy who tried to mislead people that he's the creator of the starter leaks. After their models were leaked in the Datamine, he basically became a living pile of salt (With his tagline being "Pokemon is DEAD")

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OH MY GAWD!!
Someone finally finished my latest level after like 1-2 month on SMM.
Woaaaaaah....*slow clap*
Some people need to try instead of stopping after one-two try. It's really giving other people bad impression to other people who might try it.
And my level is considered "normal", even tough it has 4.00%....
Fair enough.:4cloud:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Palutena doesn't need a divine elegance look, she already has it.
...That...

...Neither do Rosalina and Mercy because they already have it.

Plus Rosalina is a deity too.

Plus, Mercy isn't actually anything like that. She just wears a suit. Otherwise, she's just a doctor with a motherly personality.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
>Palutena as Mercy
>Not Rosalina

I chose Palutena over Rosalina for Mercy because she has a more angelic look in comparison not to mention her staff translates almost seemlessly into Mercy's staff...also Mercy's clothing is more similar to Palutena's attire rather than Rosalina's dress...

I can easily see Mercy pull off a Rosalina look as well...I just felt Palutena was better...

Other than their hair of course...

Last edited:
Easily.

Even though i personally love them it quite easily had the most complaints of any gen by a country mile.
:061:
Yeah, Gen V introduced many great Pokemon, like Chandelure, Galvantula, Krookodile, etc. But apparently Trubbish and Vanillite lines ruined the whole gen for some.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
It's the guy who tried to mislead people that he's the creator of the starter leaks. After their models were leaked in the Datamine, he basically became a living pile of salt (With his tagline being "Pokemon is DEAD")
Ah, that dingus. Knew there'd be fallout from that little stunt.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
>Palutena as Mercy
>Not Rosalina

ummm...no. Palutena is still closer to Mercy than Rosalina.
I have BS to both characters, btw.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know, I'm actually not a fan of Pokemon Generations? Like, I get it's shorts, but I don't wanna see a bunch of one shots and a lack of fighting. If you're gonna make small clips on a budget, give us what anime fans actually want, just show 3 minute fights for each major fight. :202:

D

Deleted member

You know, I'm actually not a fan of Pokemon Generations? Like, I get it's shorts, but I don't wanna see a bunch of one shots and a lack of fighting. If you're gonna make small clips on a budget, give us what anime fans actually want, just show 3 minute fights for each major fight. :202:
While I do like Pokemon Generations myself, I actually agree. I think they could've done so much more with it.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Pokemon Generations is what the main anime should've been J/S...

While I do like Pokemon Generations myself, I actually agree. I think they could've done so much more with it.
I like Generations as well, but I agree that there's so much more potential on the idea than they're using.

D

Deleted member

Damn, that PG episode was actually pretty dark
Courtney's vision was JUST a vision but in here we saw a catastrophe much bigger than the eternal rain shown in the games
RIP Archie, should have brought a Master Ball
Hail, fellow adventurer. 'Tis rare indeed to see another of our kind on this ancient technology. How fares your exploration of the Labyrinth?
Yay, sorry for the late ass reply but I slept way too much
My exploration would be doing a lot better if Atlus could localise their own damn games so I have to focus on beating Ur-Child in EOIIU
The focus aren't the fights though, it's more about the story of each Pokemon region
It's about that DEEP L O R E

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Decided to do some Nintendo x Overwatch costumes too.

Tracer :4mario:
Winston :4dk:
Reaper :4darkpit:
Widowmaker :4zss:
Soldier 76 :4falcon:
Bastion :4rob:
Genji :4greninja:
Hanzo :4link:
Reinhardt :4dedede:
Mercy :rosalina:
D.Va :4kirby:
McCree :4fox: