• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So in Fire Emblem Fates news, transcripts for all 8 tracks in the first Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright Drama CD have finally been uploaded. For those that want a link to each track's transcript:

Birthright Drama CD 1 - Takumi's Prequel: Corrin's Homecoming Tale
Track 1: A Prince's Return
Track 2: Tainted by Nohr
Track 3: Hoshido's First Battle
Track 4: The Qualifications for Being Accepted
Track 5: A Pair of Hostages
Track 6: The Third Prince
Track 7: Fear of the White Night
Track 8: The Waning Moon

The only lackluster tracks are tracks 3 and 5. The rest are really good, especially the 6th track.

And in case Tumblr doesn't work, there's always Serenes Forest.

I already discussed my thoughts on the the first three tracks (my thoughts on the first two can be read here; I didn't have much to say for the third track), so I'm going to jump right in and give my thoughts on tracks 4-8:

Track 4:

They really nailed Takumi's character here. My favorite moment here is when Takumi joyfully runs up to Ryoma... only to see him patting Corrin's head. Takumi's following narration is just makes you feel for the poor guy: "Until now I had been Ryoma’s only younger brother. So then, why is he so taken with this stranger, when the brother who has been with him for so long is right here? I was always the one to support him. I should have been the one to help him save Hinoka and Sakura. To see a stranger standing in my place made me feel sick. I stopped calling out and remained where I was."

And it turns out Corrin and Takumi's meet-up in Chapter 5 wasn't their first encounter. The Drama CD points out they met the night they came back from the battle. There, Takumi isn't rude to Corrin after all. Rather, he displays a "I can't trust you attitude" similar to Saizo towards Corrin in their C-support. Takumi even raises up some reasonable as to why he should be suspicious towards Corrin, much have echo back to Saizo's dialogue from the 2nd track.

Track 5:

Not much to say here. I thought Azura came up with a nice idea where Corrin could eat some Hoshidan food to regain his memory. Connects perfectly to the events of Chapter 5 where Corrin and Azura travel through that Hoshidan festival

Track 6:

Now THIS is where things get really good. We get to see even more of Team Takumi than we did in the first track. Hinata is as humorous and peppy as ever, and Oboro knows when to make the right ques, especially with her face. I also like how Takumi hangs out with them as if they were his closest friends, and Takumi's discussion with them regarding Corrin was pretty nice too. Takumi acknowledge that he might have been to hard on Corrin, and he even wanted to apologize to Corrin from what happened in track 4.

Kaze enters the room and tells Team Takumi about the family training (Ryoma, Azura, Corrin, Hinoka, and Sakura) currently going on. Takumi states that he felt left out again, but he managed to suppress the feelings once he realized he was probably left out because of his prior words to Corrin. Since the training going on was related to katanas and bows, Takumi inquires Kaze regarding how good Corrin is with the bow. Kaze suggests that Corrin has gotten used to katanas due to his prior experience with swords, so Kaze thinks Corrin is learning how to use bows well.

He then states it's no surprise Corrin is that skilled since he is the second prince. The "second prince" triggers Takumi. What follows is a damn good Takumi monologue. This is worthy of a copy and paste:

"The third prince. Those words hurt me deeply. It wasn't as if I was concerned about losing the honor of my title. I hated that Corrin was taking not just part of my self-conception, but also my place in life. My title of second prince, my talent for archery, even my siblings... He was taking everything from me! ... 'Then, I might as well not exist.' That's what I honestly thought that day. My intention to apologize to Corrin quickly vanished. Instead, the need to outdo and best Corrin began to dominate me... I began to remember the day I was accepted by the Fujin Yumi. 'Mother must have originally intended it for Corrin! I was just the replacement after he was kidnapped!'Although these thoughts were ludicrous, I took them for the truth."

^Now, I previously mentioned Takumi's dialogue with Saizo was the main reason why Takumi acted the way he did toward Corrin in Chapter 5. As it turns out, the conversation with Saizo was the main reason why Takumi grew suspicious of Corrin. Now, Takumi's conversation with Kaze gives us the main reason why Takumi was suspicious AND rude to Corrin in Chapter 5 (or at least a culminating reason in the long run, because it's possible the 2nd Birthright CD might give us another explanation as to why Takumi was rude to Corrin in Chapter 5).

And you can't help but feel sorrow for the poor guy. The way he abruptly leaves the area makes Hinata and Oboro worried. Oboro even has a nice moment right before Takumi's departure. After Hinata talks about the idea about Takumi as the "third prince," Oboro gushes about Takumi's looks. Yeah, this is Oboro exposing her feelings for Takumi, but I can't help but think she might've tried to say something reassuring knowing how the phrase could impact her master.

What I really like about this track is that it further demonstrates why Takumi is an incredibly relatable character. The way how Takumi felt left out of his family moments following Corrin's return made me think back to the times I was uninvited to certain parties that my closest friends attended. Then there was his dialogue about how Corrin was "taking everything" from him. Takumi's words reminded me of certain times in high school when I felt like I was being surpassed amongst my closest friends and peers in different fields, and in those times, I felt as negative as Takumi does here. I can perfectly understand where he is coming from as he speaks those words.

Track 7:

The Takumi feels continues in this track. You can tell Takumi was on the verge of crying as he hands back the Fujin Yumi to Mikoto, and the words he tells her a good reflection to his monologue from track 6.

Nothing much to say about the second battle with the Faceless though. Ryoma's comment about the barrier weakening could be foreshadowing to the events of Chapter 5. That is, it could perfectly explain how the hooded man easily managed to enter into Hoshido.

Track 8:

Takumi's opening line was a pretty relatable one, especially for me. There were times when I just wanted to be alone "with no destination in mind" in order to find peace, similar to what Takumi is trying to do here.

Gotta love how Hinata and Oboro save the day. Their actions following the battle was the real highlight of this track. Say what you will about Hinata and Oboro, but this track proves the two are the best retainers anyone could wish for. They went as far as eavesdropping on Takumi's conversation with Mikoto because they were concerned by the way their master stormed out of the room after thinking about the phrase "third prince." It comes to show how worried they were. Their words following that are really sweet. Another conversation that's worth the copy and paste:

Takumi: Yes, you guys saved me. Thank you. But how did you know where I was?

*Hinata and Oboro fall to their knees*

Hinata: We are so sorry, Lord Takumi!

Oboro: We are deeply sorry!!

Takumi: Huh? What’s wrong you two? Why are you suddenly kneeling before me?

Oboro: To tell the truth.. we listened in on your conversation with Queen Mikoto..

Takumi: Eh?

Oboro: We are very sorry for eavesdropping, but.. there is something we want you to know.

Hinata: We do not serve whoever is the second prince. It doesn’t matter what number of prince you are, nor if you wield the Fuujin or not, we are here to serve you!

Oboro: Nothing and no one will ever change that! No matter what happens, we are your allies!

Hinata: Our katana and spear are wielded in your name only!

Takumi: Hinata.. Oboro..

Hinata: We are prepared to receive our punishment.

Oboro: Do whatever you please with us.

Takumi: *soft chuckle* There won’t be any punishment. Instead, I want to thank you.

Oboro: Eh?

Takumi: Not just for saving me.. but also for your kind words that I was so happy to hear. Truly, from the bottom of my heart.

Oboro: *in tears* That’s..

Hinata: We are so incredibly glad to hear you say this!!

Mikoto then walks in on this happy meeting and hands back the Fujin Yumi to Takumi. She states the weapon belongs to Takumi since "it chose [him]" after all. It reaffirms the fact that bow is only meant for a select few. I like Takumi's brief line of caution as he receive the Fujin Yumi again. He's just like me, a cautious individual! The two also affirm to one another that they are their beloved mother and son respectively.

Takumi then provides a possible reason why Corrin doesn't remember anything from his prior life in Hoshido: Nohr could've done something with his memories. He then suggests that Corrin should sit on the Hoshidan throne because it reveals a person's true form and heart, and it could help him recall his memories that way. This basically confirms when Mikoto suggested Corrin should sit on the throne in Chapter 5, she actually got the suggestion from Takumi.

Hinata and Oboro's dialogue as they walk back into the castle was pretty entertaining. Once again, we see Hinata acting as his cheerful and silly self while Oboro once again checks on Hinata's behavior in a humorous light. Mikoto comments that Takumi "really has wonderful retainers." See, even she knows that Hinata and Oboro are the best retainers anyone could ask for!

In all, a great first Drama CD! Not only did my appreciation for Takumi deepen throughout it, but also my love for Team Takumi as well. If I were a royal, I'd love to have Hinata and Oboro as my retainers!

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Because they were costly. CD could store much more data at a much lower cost. The downside being, "Now Loading"
You also need to prevent CDs getting scratches over the time.
I mean if Overwatch came to the Switch with Nintendo costumes...

Samus Pharah
Zero suit D Va
Link Hanzo
ROB Bastion
Happy Mask Salesman Junkrat
Ganon Reinhardt
DK Winston

and....Mario Tracer....since she's the Mario of this game....could even give her a fake moustache :p
Overwatch on Switch will be a dream come true for me.
You know, here's a fun thing to try.

Take each of the companies on the Third Party list and speculate what they could have on the Switch.

Here is the list.
I really hope after the year of launch it won't be like this:
IMG_20161022_123929.jpg
please no…
Activison:
CoD: IW
Overwatch
Skylanders
Isn't Overwatch technically a Blizzard game? There hasn't been any main flagship titles from Blizzard that had their games on a Nintendo console. I really hope Overwatch can be on Switch, but the chance might be rare.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

I really hope after the year of launch it won't be like this:View attachment 119512please no…

Isn't Overwatch technically a Blizzard game? There hasn't been any main flagship titles from Blizzard that had their games on a Nintendo console. I really hope Overwatch can be on Switch, but the chance might be rare.
Well even worst case scenario I don't see it being quite like that.

505 ported Terraria to the Wii U well after they knew what they were getting into, so I don't see them pulling out. :4megaman:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095

I really hope after the year of launch it won't be like this:View attachment 119512please no…

From what I recall, Activision own Blizzard hence why they're often grouped under 'Activision-Blizzard'. However, Blizzard still own their IPs. And interestingly enough (thanks to a Wikipedia check), there have been a few Blizzard games on Nintendo platforms, such as a Nintendo 64 port of Starcraft, The Lost Vikings and Blackthorne.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Take each of the companies on the Third Party list and speculate what they could have on the Switch.

Here is the list.
Activision: Skylanders, Call of Duty

Atlus: Persona, a SMT game

Bandai Namco: Tekken, a Tales game maybe

Bethesda: Skyrim remastered, Fallout 4, Doom

Capcom: Monster Hunter, Ace Attorney
EA: Sports, Mass Effect

From Software: Dark Souls

Koei Tecmo: A new Warriors game, possibly Nintendo based

Konami: Pachinko, Pro Evolution, Metal Gear 5 and Survive

Level 5: Yo-Kai Watch, Professor Layton

Platinum: Bayonetta 3

SEGA: Project Sonic 2017, Project Diva, maybe a port of Sonic Mania.

Square Enix: FF15, FF7 remake, Kingdom Hearts 3

Take Two: Red Dead Redemption 2 and maybe GTA 5. Their sports stuff as well

Traveler's Tales: LEGO stuff

Ubisoft: Just Dance, Beyond Good and Evil 2 if the rumors are true, new Rayman (hopefully)

Warner Bros: Batman Arkham Knight, Mortal Kombat X, Injustice 2

DeNA: Ports of their Nintendo apps.

I probably missed a couple, but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

You're being awfully generous suggesting EA and Ubisoft would stay on board after they jumped ship with the Wii U...

regardless I feel (hope) this time is different...

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Totally off topic here but regarding Smash Switch speculation one big non-character request that I have is for more Final Fantasy songs. With the amount of potential FF songs that could have been in the game it's a shame that we only got 2 tracks. Nintendo needs to force Square Enix's hand in to licensing at least another 5-7 tracks for the Midgar stage because only 2 is incredibly lousy.

The things i'd do to get Otherworld as a track in Smash Bros...

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
From what I recall, Activision own Blizzard hence why they're often grouped under 'Activision-Blizzard'. However, Blizzard still own their IPs. And interestingly enough (thanks to a Wikipedia check), there have been a few Blizzard games on Nintendo platforms, such as a Nintendo 64 port of Starcraft, The Lost Vikings and Blackthorne.
That's interesting, Blizzard usually makes good games whereas Activision…eh often just disappointed fans or just the games aren't that well refined compare to Blizzard.
You're being awfully generous suggesting EA and Ubisoft would stay on board after they jumped ship with the Wii U...

regardless I feel (hope) this time is different...
I didn't made this pic, I found it on Twiiter… and yeah I don't think so either.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

Here is the list.
Won't go through all of them, but I might as well partake in the fun:

Arc System Works:
BlazBlue: CentralFiction

Atlus:
Something Persona related

Bethesda:
Skyrim Remastered

Capcom:
Street Fighter 5 and maybe something Ace Attorney related

EA:
Various sports titles

Konami:
Metal Gear Solid 5

Level 5:
Yokai Watch and maybe a future Lady Layton title

Platinum Games:
Bayonetta 3

Sega:
Sonic Project 2017

Square Enix:
Final Fantasy 7 remake

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Granted it doesn't make much of a difference, I think it's more correct to say Activision and Blizzard merged together rather than one owns the other. Sorta like how Square Merged with Enix.

That's interesting, Blizzard usually makes good games whereas Activision…eh often just disappointed fans or just the games aren't that well refined compare to Blizzard.

I didn't made this pic, I found it on Twiiter… and yeah I don't think so either.
They just run things differently. Blizz makes games that'll last for years, Activision makes games that'll last till the next game releases.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Just binged watched my hero academia and I gotta say it lived up to the hype.I didn't get the one punch hype,I don't get the erased hype.but this feels like the next big anime of the next "generation"

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Totally off topic here but regarding Smash Switch speculation one big non-character request that I have is for more Final Fantasy songs. With the amount of potential FF songs that could have been in the game it's a shame that we only got 2 tracks. Nintendo needs to force Square Enix's hand in to licensing at least another 5-7 tracks for the Midgar stage because only 2 is incredibly lousy.

The things i'd do to get Otherworld as a track in Smash Bros...

Holy ****, thank you! I just started playing this game today and I've been wondering what this song was.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Holy ****, thank you! I just started playing this game today and I've been wondering what this song was.
Then you shall join my movement to get Otherworld as a track in Smash Bros! Rejoice!

Is this your first time playing X? It's my personal favorite FF game and the one that got me in to the series 13 years ago. Also are you playing the PS2 or PS3 version?

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Then you shall join my movement to get Otherworld as a track in Smash Bros! Rejoice!

Is this your first time playing X? It's my personal favorite FF game and the one that got me in to the series 13 years ago. Also are you playing the PS2 or PS3 version?
First time playing any mainline Final Fantasy; excluding XIII but that doesn't count :^)

Playing the HD remaster on PC. Just got to the famous laughing scene.

I did play a good chunk of Crisis Core, but PSP got stolen so that never finished. Then there's XIV, but that's an MMO that I didn't get too far in since subscription fee.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
They just run things differently. Blizz makes games that'll last for years, Activision makes games that'll last till the next game releases
Like Overwatch and Call of Duty are the best examples for comparing. Personally I prefer games that will last for years. And most games that last for years usually means they are great. Activision their games just never interested me at all. Sure Call of Duty is one of the most beloved and iconic FPS game, but they do once makes games that are like terrible…

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The only games right now I want to see for the NSwitch from 3rd parties are Skyrim, Fallout 4 and Doom. All Bethesda. Got one down, two to go.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
First time playing any mainline Final Fantasy; excluding XIII but that doesn't count :^)

Playing the HD remaster on PC. Just got to the famous laughing scene.

I did play a good chunk of Crisis Core, but PSP got stolen so that never finished. Then there's XIV, but that's an MMO that I didn't get too far in since subscription fee.
Since you have the PC version I think that might mean you might have the International Version content in your version. Without going in to spoilers there's a large amount of post-game content that wasn't available in the initial PS2 version in North America including a super boss that's near impossible to beat without shenanigans.

So I guess at this juncture you finished the Luca part and you're on your way to Mushroom Rock Road? I have this game memorized like a book. I always take pleasure in beating the Luca Goers collective arses.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Since you have the PC version I think that might mean you might have the International Version content in your version. Without going in to spoilers there's a large amount of post-game content that wasn't available in the initial PS2 version in North America including a super boss that's near impossible to beat without shenanigans.

So I guess at this juncture you finished the Luca part and you're on your way to Mushroom Rock Road? I have this game memorized like a book. I always take pleasure in beating the Luca Goers collective arses.
Yup, just finished Luca. I do not understand how blitzball works, but I guess it's my fault for not going through the tutorial a few times. Aside from that though, I'm really liking the game. I was just looking for a way to get more attached to the series since Final Fantasy XV is coming out next month and I'm def getting that. I feel like I made the right choice going with FFX.

I do also have VII and XIII on Steam, but I'll probably get around to those after XV. That or squeeze VII before it.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
Does anyone know if the Switch will have the Virtual Console? I'm really hoping that Square Enix will allow Nintendo to add FF1, FF4, FF6, Chrono Trigger, and Secret of Mana on there along with Nintendo themselves adding some of their own titles that should have been on the Wii U Virtual Console such as Star Fox, Star Fox 64, Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros., Mother 3, F-Zero X, etc.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Does anyone know if the Switch will have the Virtual Console? I'm really hoping that Square Enix will allow Nintendo to add FF1, FF4, FF6, Chrono Trigger, and Secret of Mana on there along with Nintendo themselves adding some of their own titles that should have been on the Wii U Virtual Console such as Star Fox, Star Fox 64, Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros., Mother 3, F-Zero X, etc.
We don't know. But I also don't see why they wouldn't. They've already done it for Wii and Wii U. Wouldn't make much sense to just drop it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It took me a while to realize this Pokémon Wallpaper is official.

Now I want it as a poster for my room.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It took me a while to realize this Pokémon Wallpaper is official.

Now I want it as a poster for my room.
I didn't realize how brilliant this was, till I saw the comparison. Well done Nintendo.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
But Star Fox 64 and Majora's Mask are on Wii U VC.
Unless this is a regional thing and you're missing out.
EDIT: FFI-VI, Mystic Quest, VI Advance and I-II Dawn of Souls all got Wii U VC releases in Japan. What the heck Squenix?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

EDIT: FFI-VI, Mystic Quest, VI Advance and I-II Dawn of Souls all got Wii U VC releases in Japan. What the heck Squenix?
And us North Americans only got Tactics Advance on Wii U VC, not to mention that Square Enix has not released a single 3DS VC game outside of Japan. Why that is, I have no idea.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
And us North Americans only got Tactics Advance on Wii U VC, not to mention that Square Enix has not released a single 3DS VC game outside of Japan. Why that is, I have no idea.
Same deal in Europe/Australia. Only Tactics Advance.

Here is the list.
Bandai-Namco: Smash, Pokken, Tekken
Capcom: Street Fighter
Konami: anything else than what the fans want.
Platinum: Bayonetta 3
Sega: Aside from that already confirmed Sonic game... new Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games.
Chunsoft: New Mystery Dungeon (PLS)
Ubisoft: Rayman 4 (PLS)
Square-Enix: Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Here is the list.
505 Games and Inti Creates - Likely Bloodstained.
Activision - Most certainly Call of Duty and Skylanders. Maybe a certain orange bandicoot if we're lucky.
Arc System Works - Probably the newest Guilty Gear or BlazBlue.
Atlus - Probably something SMT/Persona-related, among other things.
Bandai Namco - Tekken 7
Bethesda - Skyrim Remastered
Capcom - Resident Evil 2 Remake
EA - Madden
Koei Tecmo - Probably something Warriors-related.
Konami - Metal Gear Survive, sports, and Yu-gi-oh.
Level-5 - Probably Yokai Watch.
Sega and Platinum Games - Bayo 3
Square Enix - Dragon Quest X and XI are already confirmed, so I'll say Kingdom Hearts III.
TT Games - LEGO
Ubisoft - Aside from the already confirmed Just Dance, I'll say Beyond Good & Evil 2.
WB - Injustice 2

D

Deleted member

Well, I'm back! Hello everyone again.

I'm thinking with the mobile type GPU and the (seemingly) not too-too high graphics, but improvement over the Wii U nonetheless we'll get a nice affordable price with Switch in the 249$-300$ range, which would be a nice compromise if the graphics aren't as good as XBO.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
new Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games.
Mario and Sonic at the Pinyang 2018 Olympic Winter Games(Hope they don't ruin it like the last one)
Mario and Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games (I'm pretty sure this is going to be a big one in Japan, since this time is Japan that is hosting the Olympics)
Level-5 - Probably Yokai Watch.
So far Level 5 still has not yet release a game or even a new IP on a console. Maybe some new IPs might be on Switch, but probably be Japan exclusive.
Square Enix - Dragon Quest X and XI are already confirmed, so I'll say Kingdom Hearts III.
Switch will be a bomb if it got FFXV and FFVII Remake. FFXV they put the VR in... not sure what are they going to give for switch...
Konami - Metal Gear Survive
Uh... no...even though it will be great to have a Metal Gear game, but no... any game made by Kojima will be good.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
So far Level 5 still has not yet release a game or even a new IP on a console. Maybe some new IPs might be on Switch, but probably be Japan exclusive.
I think Level-5 released an Inazuma Eleven game once on Wii but I'm not sure if that ever got released outside Japan though. They might need to overhaul series like Layton though if they plan to bring it over to the Switch assuming there is really no touch screen support as they relied on that quite a lot.....

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I think Level-5 released an Inazuma Eleven game once on Wii but I'm not sure if that ever got released outside Japan though. They might need to overhaul series like Layton though if they plan to bring it over to the Switch assuming there is really no touch screen support as they relied on that quite a lot.....
I know,they release like three on the Wii once per year since 2011 and up to 2013. They're called Inazuma Eleven Strikers (Japan sure loves to put "Stikers" in any game that is soccer related). I played all of them. It's more like a spin-off/ collection game though...

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
You know what game I want to be remade for the Switch? Lego City Undercover. That'd be a REAL test of shorter load times.

If I had to guess, Konami may only be on board because of a VC. They may be business-suicidal but even they know free money from old Castlevania games resold.

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
And now My ultimate Smash 4 Switch wishlist broken down by each category

Everything i dont think it needs to be said that everything in smash 4 wiiu will be carried over
with the exception being the ui granted thats not worth bringing up

as stated in the above every character in smash 4 DLC included will be in this version
Dlc characters will get Custom moves as they will have had time to make them

Veterans
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ice Climbers (starter)

Squirtle (starter) *badum tsst*

Ivysaur (starter)....you only get one cymbol crash per joke

Snake (starter) with konami being on board for the switch this would be the easiest way to show support

Wolf (hidden)

Yong Link (hidden) hear me out on this one because of the changes to link and toon link over smash 4's life span
he now plays diffrently enough to warrant a spot plus its the dr mario validates bringing him back

Pichu (hidden) now you may try to argue this but much like toon link pikachu recived numerous changes in smash 4 plus because this isnt dlc your not paying for a joke character hes a bonus that comes with the game
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Veteran Note 1
the two melee characters will be given unique final smashes in young links case turning into feirce deity link
and in pichus case it will be gigavolt havoc
*Veteran Note 2
Ivysaur and Squirtle will recive new down specials on top of getting new final smashes

for ivysaur its new down special will be Ingrain which will allow Ivysaur to heal itself up to a certain %

For squirtle its new down special will be Double team which functions like a counter

They will bet their types respective Zmove as their new final smash

On the subject of Greninja if it KO's an opponent it will become ash greninja for the duration of the stock once per match
this will grant it higher damage speed
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Newcomers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Simon Belmont (starter) if theres any konami character with legacy its simon belmont

Heihachi (starter) Given the want to include him in the base game it seems a given

Laura Croft (starter) as with simon belmont laura croft has a huge legacy in videogames

Fiora (starter)

Geno (hidden) i consider Geno a nintendo character whos joint owned by square as such he does not need to be a part of the 3rd part brigades "must be available from the start" rule that seems to be the case in smash 4

Bandana Dee (hidden)

King K.rool (hidden)

Isaac (hidden)

Ray 01 (hidden)

Impa (hidden)

Takamaru (hidden)

Dark Samus (hidden)

Samurai Goroh (hidden)

Ashley (hidden)

Saki Amamiya (hidden)
*Newcomer Note
as is obvious the last 5 character listed are assist trophies in smash 4 these will be replaced by the following returning assist trophies from brawl
Gray fox
Mr Resetti
Jill Dozer
Helerin
Excite Bike

Again as seen previously every stage from smash 4 wiiu will be in this with the following stages added

Past
Saffron City (n64)

Yoshi's Island (n64)

Poke Floats (melee)

Venom (melee)

Great bay (melee)

Summit (brawl)

Shadow Moses Island (brawl)

WarioWare (brawl)

Frigate Orpheon (brawl)

Magicant (3ds)

Paper Mario (3ds)

Gerudo Valley (3ds)

Mute City (3ds)

Arena Ferox (3ds)
New Stages
Castle Dracula (castlevania)

Moonlit Wilderness (tekken)

Wicked Vale (Tomb raider)

Gangplank Galleon (DK)

Venus Lighthouse (Golden Sun)

Murasame Castle *walk off

Impact Craters (Custom Robo)

Urban Ruins (sin and punishment)

Third verse same as the first nothing is cut from the wiiu version of smash 4 but the following is added

Smash Run

Break the Targets

Adventure mode

Quest mode*

Arena mode*

Tournament mode*

Boss Battles
Mode note 1
Quest mode is the 3ds version of classic mode with the added two twists the easier routes will end quicker
and secondly the boss you fight at the end can be any boss in the game

Arena mode is the wiiu version of classic mode as the classic mode in smash 4 Switch is more similar to brawl
Mode Note 2
Tournament mode is refering to the melee tournament mode
Mode note 3
Adventure mode has boss fights with 3 Almost exclusive to it (excluding boss battle)

Rayquaza
Porkey
Tabuu

if you've read this far you can assume what im about to say...if you decided to skip to this for some reason allow me to say that no items will be cut from smash 4...regardless of how much it would make sense plus the following items return

Red shell
Cracker Launcher
Fan
Parasol

And there you have it now you may wonder why i didnt make a section for music...because that would take far too long like seriously do you know how many good tracks there are for the things i added in this
100% pure and unfiltered ultimate wish version of smash 4 Switch? id be here all week

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well with my Daisy amiibo come in early I'd say I have the full set of Nintendo princesses... If that Toon Zelda one wasn't still out there.

Wonder what it'll do in BotW anyway. Summon a Phantom perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom