• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Would this count as Halloween music?
Blues set to spooky animation is deffo Halloween music.
But the REAL Halloween stuff is All Saints Day, taking it way back to the roots as the gradual for that November 1st feast:
---
The Smashbros subreddit introduced me to these guys a year or so ago
And they just keep putting out good jazz

D

Deleted member

Oh damn, I thought I answered that, haha. If you'd like to contest Aegislash, I'll make a poll later (this goes for anything in Ubers or above. If you want it to not be banned, I'll make a poll).
I want it to be allowed in the tournament
Also, when I PM you to sign up for the tournament, what do I have to send? Just "hey, I'm in, here my FC and my partner is X user"

Burruni

Smash Hero
So.
Two Pokequestions.
1) Does Mega Rayquaza, since its transformation is tied to a move, block somtehing else on the team mega evolving via bracelet+stone?
2) Is there a breeding thing that affects gender more to copy the parent? Or was that abilities?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Has anyone here played Etrian Odyssey 4? Someone is stuck and I'm trying to help them out, but I haven't played it and the guide I found is kind of laconic so I figured I'd ask just in case.

There's a sealed door near the start of the Forgotten Capital and apparently they've undone all four seals but they still can't get in. How do you get past that spot?

Has anyone here played Etrian Odyssey 4? Someone is stuck and I'm trying to help them out, but I haven't played it and the guide I found is kind of laconic so I figured I'd ask just in case.

There's a sealed door near the start of the Forgotten Capital and apparently they've undone all four seals but they still can't get in. How do you get past that spot?
@Zoroarking you're on
:061:

Chrono.

My @Zoroarking senses are tingling.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I want it to be allowed in the tournament
Also, when I PM you to sign up for the tournament, what do I have to send? Just "hey, I'm in, here my FC and my partner is X user"
This, in addition to what game you'll be using (XY or ORAS) should be fine!

Also this is totally Zoroarking's "This Looks Like a Job for Aquaman" moment, to quote TVTropes.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So.
Two Pokequestions.
1) Does Mega Rayquaza, since its transformation is tied to a move, block somtehing else on the team mega evolving via bracelet+stone?
2) Is there a breeding thing that affects gender more to copy the parent? Or was that abilities?
Mega Rayquaza still counts as mega evo so you can't run it along with mega Kangaskhan for example.
They've made Gender matter less as the gens go on. Now I think it's only what species the baby is that depends on gender (matches female.)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mega Rayquaza still counts as mega evo so you can't run it along with mega Kangaskhan for example.
They've made Gender matter less as the gens go on. Now I think it's only what species the baby is that depends on gender (matches female.)
They've made the male gender mean less in pokemon, as now the female can pass moves onto children

But they added the female determining what ball the pokemon has.

D

Deleted member

So.
Two Pokequestions.
1-Yes
2-Gender is completely based on the Pokemon's usual gender ratio. Abilities areinfluenced by the mother iirc
I, uh... I have never played EOIV
This, in addition to what game you'll be using (XY or ORAS) should be fine!

Also this is totally Zoroarking's "This Looks Like a Job for Aquaman" moment, to quote TVTropes.
I'll send it once I have access to my 3DS and FC

And Aquaman turns out to be useless either way

Coricus Coricus you could try checking the GameFaqs boards, if it's a common problem, there's likely a thread about it

D

Deleted member

Aaaaaah, shoot, I forgot I'm going to have to raise some none uber pokemon, this is why I should focus on OU pokemon just as much as a do as ubers and NU. :p I like the more extreme tiers.

That also reminds me of an idea I had, it'd also be interesting to have a tournament between our end game teams of sun and moon.(And strictly pokemon from that game excluding the overpowered legendaries.) For obvious reasons, but also because I'd think it'd be more interesting as everyone would be on a similiar plain, as opposed to having people who have put a ton of work into XY/ORAS and people like me who don't really even do things like IV train. At most I EV train occassionaly, but I haven't even touched 6th gen in awhile. Even though I like it, I just thought I completed what I needed to. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
They've made the male gender mean less in pokemon, as now the female can pass moves onto children

But they added the female determining what ball the pokemon has.
But the female could only pass an egg move if it has the egg move you wanted on the species you're trying to breed.
Also. It's bull**** how only the mothers affect hidden abilities, and Ditto doesn't count when it's the mother
1-Yes
2-Gender is completely based on the Pokemon's usual gender ratio. Abilities areinfluenced by the mother iirc

Coricus Coricus you could try checking the GameFaqs boards, if it's a common problem, there's likely a thread about it
Holy **** this weeb hasn't played Extraordinary Oddity despite loving it what a marroon :troll:

D

Deleted member

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997793-etrian-odyssey-iv-legends-of-the-titan/67357505
Coricus Coricus
I found this, I assume this is the problem your friend is having?
Aaaaaah, shoot, I forgot I'm going to have to raise some none uber pokemon, this is why I should focus on OU pokemon just as much as a do as ubers and NU. :p I like the more extreme tiers.

That also reminds me of an idea I had, it'd also be interesting to have a tournament between our end game teams of sun and moon.(And strictly pokemon from that game excluding the overpowered legendaries.) For obvious reasons, but also because I'd think it'd be more interesting as everyone would be on a similiar plain, as opposed to having people who have put a ton of work into XY/ORAS and people like me who don't really even do things like IV train. At most I EV train occassionaly, but I haven't even touched 6th gen in awhile. Even though I like it, I just thought I completed what I needed to. :p
I like this idea, I was thinking of this some days ago actually :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
1-Yes

You know, the funniest thing about the whole "Aquaman is Useless" trope is that it's so far from the truth. Aquaman's honestly pretty great, it's just that people only think of the Super Friends version and think he's just the guy who talks to fish. :p

/funfact

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You know, the funniest thing about the whole "Aquaman is Useless" trope is that it's so far from the truth. Aquaman's honestly pretty great, it's just that people only think of the Super Friends version and think he's just the guy who talks to fish. :p

/funfact
"Aquaman is dumb" *Injustice* "Holy ****"
You're a phony, a big fat phony!

I'm curious about something now tbh. Is there anything that people here HAVEN'T watched/played despite being a fan? Cause then we're all phonies!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm dressing up in my work uniform for Halloween

Because I work on Halloween

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I just went onto the demo and got the 10 pretty wings from the guy outside the Pokemon Center.

Interestingly, he tells you that in the city, there's someone who'll you'll want to see in a few days. He doesn't say who or when though.

I wonder if this is another event and who will show up?

D

Deleted member

"Aquaman is dumb" *Injustice* "Holy ****"

I'm curious about something now tbh. Is there anything that people here HAVEN'T watched/played despite being a fan? Cause then we're all phonies!
Well, I only played the two Untold remakes of EO
Aka the two games you can actually find besides EOIV
You'd think more people would be behind that as it's kind of the game everyone's been hyping about for months.
Seriously, we should totally make it a thing
Maybe just one month after the release so everyone will have time to buy and play it though we could always just make it a New Years tournament

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I might do something different for Halloween this year, I don't know.

I've worn a single costume over the past few years because of how much I like it. But it'd be nice to do something a little different this year, for a change of pace.

I'd mostly be greeting trick or treaters at our house with it, though. I grew out of trick or treating myself years ago and I don't intend on going to a Halloween party this year, either.

D

Deleted member

Well, I only played the two Untold remakes of EO
Aka the two games you can actually find besides EOIV

Seriously, we should totally make it a thing
Maybe just one month after the release so everyone will have time to buy and play it though we could always just make it a New Years tournament
I agree, that'd be sweet, I'd gladly set it up.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So I just went onto the demo and got the 10 pretty wings from the guy outside the Pokemon Center.

Interestingly, he tells you that in the city, there's someone who'll you'll want to see in a few days. He doesn't say who or when though.

I wonder if this is another event and who will show up?
There's a woman in the bottom left corner of the cuty that wants you to meet her boyfriend in 4 days.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My place lets people dress up for Halloween.

So I'll be going to work in a cowboy outfit.
My work used to

But they've become so strict in the dress code, if you're wearing a slightly wrong shade of clothing you get a strike against you

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Just when this day couldn't get any worse, there's a bomb threat on my campus.

A real bomb threat. I'm definitely running for the hills now.

D

Deleted member

There's a woman in the bottom left corner of the cuty that wants you to meet her boyfriend in 4 days.
I don't think that relationship would be legal anymore
Event spoilers
The "nice guy that helped her" is actually a Machamp
Someone messed with the data to allow it yo happen earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom