• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If people like you, then they would invite you to places, right?
Yes, usually. Unless the occasion wouldn't be fitting for you, for an example, I go to six flags a lot but I never really bring a certain friend because he doesn't like roller coasters and other attractions.(Though I did bring him recently because it's fright night and ironically he's fearless of that.)

But anyway, enough of me sidetracking, for a basic guideline on whether or not it depends on them liking you, if it's a party they're inviting generally a lot of their friends to and your one of them, then yeah, they probably do, even if they do though, they can still not really like you all the much and might've just invited you just because. Or it could be the other way around too, they might like you but might've not invited you for whatever reason. I don't know, I just like to consider all of the nuances.

Edit: Aaaaaand, down below is yet another thing to consider. There's a lot of things that can go into this sort of situation, really. Details are a big deciding factor of what the case is.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Professor Layton on the NX maybe?

I think that would get you to not hate the NX anymore. :upsidedown:
I don't really think she really hates the NX, no one even really knows what it is yet. :p It's kind of hard to hate nothing, however, it is very easy to not care at all for nothing. I'm in the same boat, I don't really care for the NX, or at least until we actually get some solid info on it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'll be glad when the NX actually gets revealed.

Not because I want to see what Nintendo has in store, but so I don't have to be reminded 28 freaking times a day every day that we don't any news on it. :glare:

D

Deleted member

I personnally have a couple of really good friends that never invited me to their home because they didn't had the occasion to do so. It's not necessary dependent if it can make you feel better :).
Same, my best IRL friend currently, who I've known since freshman year always hangs out with me during school, and I haven't invited him to my house once. Not because I don't want to, I just keep on procrastinating.(And this is not the one that hates rollercoasters, this one wants to go to six flags. I should probably have him over and take him to six flags, both things are on my to do list. :p

D

Deleted member

image.jpeg
Wow, like I said, weird day, been waiting for my little bro out here in the parking lot and bam, a truck was going way over the speed limit crashing into this young gal's car as she was about to turn. Happened in a split second. This city has some pretty bad drivers. And this side parking lot is insane, too small for such a big school, even when it's inactive like right now something crazy happens. Last year one of my friends got hit my a car skateboarding on the same street.

This is why I don't drive yet. :p Regardless of how good I am at it, something like that can happen in a snap, especially in this parking lot and street. Cars on the street are still running over the car scraps too.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If people like you, then they would invite you to places, right?
Maybe, although I've never really been invited anywhere by friends, or vice versa. I have a small group of like 20-30 friends, yet never been invited anywhere, outside of two graduation parties. I've had a few of them over before, but not often, and I've invited people to places with them usually not choosing to go, so I don/t really know.

I mean I'm also the person that has to shoot a text outside of like 4 friends I know. And the rest are all way more social then I am. It's why I usually don't text, as if they aren't looking to reach out to me, I won't reach out usually. I've never really thought much on either subjects though, so I don't have a definitive answer.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wow, the DNC paid a 69 year old woman with an oxygen tank to go to a trump rally and start a fight so she'd get hit and the media would paint Trump supporters as Psychopaths

They have thousands of people all over the country they pay and train specifically to do this

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Bro, Yuri On Ice today was top quality
Top gay
Wow, the DNC paid a 69 year old woman with an oxygen tank to go to a trump rally and start a fight so she'd get hit and the media would paint Trump supporters as Psychopaths

They have thousands of people all over the country they pay and train specifically to do this
idk why Im laughing so hard at this

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Trump supporters are psychopaths though.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's not just that, the former head of the DNC was Tim Kaine

He retired and nominated Debbie Schultz as president of the DNC in exchange for Vice President under Hillary

Debbie Schultz was the former cochair for the Hillary campaign

You see where this is going

Through Hillary's leaked emails, they pretty much rigged the election so that Bernie Sanders would lose to Hillary

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This election is basically Alien vs Predator:
Whoever wins. We lose.

[muffled_edgy_music.wav]

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
"Oh, I caught an extra Smeargle and Kangskhan I'm not using for dex completion; I'll go wonder trade em til I get something I don't have."
Sends :235:
Get a Lv1 :235:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I'm curious about all these NPC's in the demo who are counting the days until something happens.
  • Girl in a hat outside talking about a guy coming on Sunday, October 23
  • Man in City Hall about his Pikachu's birthday on Sunday, October 30
  • Police man at the city marina about something shady on Saturday, November 5
  • Girl in Ferry Terminal about to sail away on a ship on Friday, November 11
I wonder what's going to happen on each.
Where are the first two of those four? I found the police guy and girl at the ferry terminal.

D

Deleted member

This election is basically Alien vs Predator:
Whoever wins. We lose.
Well, in my view it's either corrupt old politician who has experience being in office or corrupt old con artist who probably has no idea what he's doing whatsoever when it comes to actually being in office, hmmm... They're almost the same besides one factor.

I mean, Hillary is corrupt, but Trump is not the saviour the alt right makes him out to be. The best thing he does is pointing out how corrupt anyway, but most people who actually care about that stuff already know about it. Other than that he really doesn't know what he's doing, what he says tends to be either vague or stupid. Heck, Hillary's already had a big effect on the country before with Clinton's presidency, being a very involved first lady.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Where are the first two of those four? I found the police guy and girl at the ferry terminal.
Girl is outside in a corner wearing of the city map wearing a HUGE sunhat.

Man is in the City Hall (the building you go to right after getting that letter from Ash Ketchum and where your mom is sitting). He has a :4pikachu: next to him.

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery
SiIva is back guys!!!
:)

Edit: Sorry false alarm. It's simply one of the four last rips...

:urg:

Last edited:

Chrono.

Oh goddamn it.

I just realized something else I really wish the datamine had shown us.

Hairstyles and clothing options

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I really think we need to have some kind of reform in the government, the corruption is causing a lot of unrest in our country. That's why Alt right and SJW groups are becoming more prevalent. They aren't a cause, they are just a symptom of it

I just really fear it's going to lead to violence some day

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Girl is outside in a corner wearing of the city map wearing a HUGE sunhat.

Man is in the City Hall (the building you go to right after getting that letter from Ash Ketchum and where your mom is sitting). He has a :4pikachu: next to him.
Ok, got them both down and talked to.
Interesting how they're giving us something to do until the games come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom