• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Man I really don't care about Sombra anymore. They should release Doomfist instead.
I don't know. Seeing those things about Bastion, as well as inside the LumariCo emails and such have me intrigued. I've always appreciated a good mystery story.

D

Deleted member

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/10/0...-lgbt-rights-protections-mike-pence-confirms/
I'm getting tired of seeing people try to protect Trump, yeah yeah, I get it, Hillary is corrupt blah blah blah, but almost every politic is too, and that includes Trump himself
But at least Hillary isn't some prejudiced bigot, at least not as much as him
Like I said in my previous post, one is corrupt, yes, but the other is not only corrupt but pretty dumb, to be honest. Even with his dumb prejudices and beliefs aside, he's shown to be pretty bad at making descisions in this presidential run alone.

I really think we need to have some kind of reform in the government, the corruption is causing a lot of unrest in our country. That's why Alt right and SJW groups are becoming more prevalent. They aren't a cause, they are just a symptom of it

I just really fear it's going to lead to violence some day
Well, it's kind of hard to reform when you have both a politically divided country and a government that doesn't want to reform. And no, Trump wouldn't reform the government.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Oh goddamn it.

I just realized something else I really wish the datamine had shown us.

Hairstyles and clothing options
I just hope I don't have to wait until the sixth gym/trial to be able to buy a ****ing skirt because XY had a serious issue with clothing distribution
I really think we need to have some kind of reform in the government, the corruption is causing a lot of unrest in our country. That's why Alt right and SJW groups are becoming more prevalent. They aren't a cause, they are just a symptom of it

I just really fear it's going to lead to violence some day
"Some day"
Because bigotry has never lead to violence before

Chrono.

I just hope I don't have to wait until the sixth gym/trial to be able to buy a ****ing skirt because XY had a serious issue with clothing distribution

"Some day"
Because bigotry has never lead to violence before
All I want is long hair for the boy (this wouldn't be an issue if I could just switch between the boy and the girl like in AC).

Today I accidentally found something I was looking around for on the internet for a long ass time and could never find no matter what I looked up. And I found it in my mom's computer files.

My first smashboards avi!
Ahh memories.

:061:

D

Deleted member

I got a favor to ask.

Can we just not? Please?
"Can we not" what? All I did was contribute to the current civilized discussion
All I want is long hair for the boy (this wouldn't be an issue if I could just switch between the boy and the girl like in AC).
You can switch between them in AC? Didn't know that.
Though I think it could simply be resolved by not restricting the options by gender. Like, what even is the point of limiting them again?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don't know. Seeing those things about Bastion, as well as inside the LumariCo emails and such have me intrigued. I've always appreciated a good mystery story.
This one really has lots of teasing with pretty much no pay off.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Like I said in my previous post, one is corrupt, yes, but the other is not only corrupt but pretty dumb, to be honest. Even with his dumb prejudices and beliefs aside, he's shown to be pretty bad at making descisions in this presidential run alone.

Well, it's kind of hard to reform when you have both a politically divided country and a government that doesn't want to reform. And no, Trump wouldn't reform the government.
I don't think he would

But in the very least it'd send a message the people are sick of it

Bernie Sanders could have also done that but they took him out

Chrono.

You can switch between them in AC? Didn't know that.
Though I think it could simply be resolved by not restricting the options by gender. Like, what even is the point of limiting them again?
I agree.

But I can't expect that much from GF unfortunately.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"Can we not" what? All I did was contribute to the current civilized discussion
The current political race is ****ed. We have two terrible canadates who'll **** America up in their own unique way. And people are still trying to find the good in either one, as if it means anything.

We have discussed the current politics so many damn times and its always the same thing; This guy is better then that guy because they're not as bad in this specific field.

Its not in my power to decide what's discussed here, and I'm not saying you (not you specifically) need to stop. I've just heard enough and my cap is lossened right now. I needed to say something.
I was gonna play as a girl but I changed my mind
Gelbooru is giving me some good pictures of the Male protag right now
*immediately goes to Gelbooru*

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I like both of the trainers, Sun has a cool hair even though he has Calem's face which was Hilbert's face(though I love it, I'm getting tired of the same face after 3 gens) and Moon has the better clothing options and a cute hair
Both of them look cute so that doesn't matter much
But clothing options take priority aka those goddamn cute skirts
Can we just like, not go with either Chump or Killary?
You can do that
It won't change the fact that one of the two will win

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

This election, this bloody ****ing election.

Nothing ever changes.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
User was warned for this post
<content redacted>

Gelbooru comes through for me in a way I didn't know I needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

The current political race is ****ed. We have two terrible canadates who'll **** America up in their own unique way. And people are still trying to find the good in either one, as if it means anything.
It does mean something, actually. You have two people of two extremes, you have to pick your poison, an arm or a leg. Though many people wouldn't know which is worse, many people also have ther reasons for choosing the arm or the leg.
We have discussed the current politics so many damn times and its always the same thing; This guy is better then that guy because they're not as bad in this specific field.
Random gibberish, you can be vague as you want and say always end up saying "This discussion is always this the same, t's always people saying this and this, but then there's also people saying this and this." Yeah, sure, but there's a reason why people say what they say, and I find that interesting regardless of what they have to say. And being able to actually handle a presidency with a functional thing isn't a mere "specific field". It's kind of important to the job, unlike the gossip that goes on in most discussions on who has the worse scandals. When really my whole point, that no one really ever brings up BTW, is that regardless of who's more corrupt, one of them actually has experience at doing their job, which I find something to be non-exclusive to either side of whatever party. That's why you even have some republicans voting for Hillary.

D

Deleted member

Guys, I think qe might have a problem
Screenshot_2016-10-19-21-23-37-1.png

Do you think Smogon can create a tier above Anything Goes?

Soul.

What the hell.

Is it finally happening. Eurogamer says "NeXt" as in NX.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What the hell.

someone shoot me

I have had enough of " NX"

Last edited:

Chrono.

What the hell.

He's just talking about Bubsy VR.

D

Deleted member

What the hell.

*sigh*...It's like that one occasion, but even less clever. :p He'll probably get death threats after this, unfornutaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom