• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750

Why the file size seems too big for such a small update.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So what is going on this thread? Rumor talk? Gneh, you should pass on something else. At this point, there is so many rumor everywhere that it's just becoming a mess. Me? Well i praise for god to get more stars on SMM. Because i can't upload the level i made. And for those who may ask. The level i made is based on something you may already known if you have see my avatar. But just because i want to post this music. Here another hint.
Yeah, it's based of Forest Maze.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I've always kind of liked the idea of a character who isn't typically considered the protagonist or face of their series to represent their series in a crossover game, so Fiora appearing without Shulk is actually pretty cool to me. Just wish we could get one of those with Smash.
Sami...? :)
Yeah right...:/

Chrono.

300MB is still kinda excessive -__-

But whatever I guess.

I'll have to invest in a bigger SD card sooner or later lol

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
So as some of you suggested I called my friend.

He doesn't know who it is.

But from what he knows, he's 100% it's a Smash character.

He also says he would put money on either Inklings or Ridley.

Now I seriously doubt he has the same source as Roger, though knowing his connections, it's entirely possible. But take this all with a grain of salt as usual.

The ridley part could also he him ****ing with me. But when I personally think of the details of this (again, I just found out about this this morning) it makes sense. Not winning the ballot, hype character that will blow up social media, etc...

Edit: I also want to make it clear that knowing the character roster of a Nintendo game isn't something he specializes in. His talents go elsewhere, such as knowing release dates a little before the public lol. So again, grain of salt. Actually, the entire ocean of salt.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Ridley would throw me in for a loop if he were confirmed.

I would just quit speculating right there

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

Nintendo is now learning from past "leaks'

We'll never get Smash DLC news now. Pack it up boys.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I can buy the idea of Inklings being in Smash, but I don't buy the idea of Ridley at this point.

Though if the latter were to somehow happen, speculation would officially be turned inside out.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So as some of you suggested I called my friend.

He doesn't know who it is.

But from what he knows, he's 100% it's a Smash character.

He also says he would put money on either Inklings or Ridley.

Now I seriously doubt he has the same source as Roger, though knowing his connections, it's entirely possible. But take this all with a grain of salt as usual.

The ridley part could also he him ****ing with me. But when I personally think of the details of this (again, I just found out about this this morning) it makes sense. Not winning the ballot, hype character that will blow up social media, etc...

Edit: I also want to make it clear that knowing the character roster of a Nintendo game isn't something he specializes in. His talents go elsewhere, such as knowing release dates a little before the public lol. So again, grain of salt. Actually, the entire ocean of salt.
Why would I need that much salt when Ridley isn't even confirmed yet? :p
Ridley would throw me in for a loop if he were confirmed.

I would just quit speculating right there
I am mentally prepared for every possible character that could ever been added to Smash.
I am not prepared for Ridley.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Con0rrrr said before Sakurai could just make Ridley playable just because, and make it seem like there was nothing wrong with him being playable in the first place.

I think if that is exactly what happens if Ridley was really playable as DLC...then Smash speculation would just end. People that assumed Sakurai would "never" change his mind about a character's role until the next game; broken fan rule 1. Then that "NPC can't become playable rule, broken 2. It would just break the Smash fan base if it happened now. Which scares me that it very well could happen...

If anything though, it makes me wonder would it be Brawl/Super Metroid Ridley that's the playable one...that would be the only way they could technically make him playable.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Should Ridley really be a newcomer, what happens to the Pyrosphere stage?

But then I realized something. This exists:

That's Mecha-Ridley. Ironically, it could fit better with the whole switching sides mechanic given it's just a robot.

This, of course, is a huge stretch.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Ridley is such a Sakurai thing to do at this point lmfao.

Let me give you the details of how this conversation went down this morning.

I call him up, he just got up for work. I ask him if he knows about this situation. He doesn't. I tell him the details, he goes "Oh yeah it's definitely a Smahs character". I ask who he thinks it is, he says "My guess would be Inklings, and judging by the **** Roger said, maybe Ridley."

This isn't like the release dates. There's a good chance he's speaking out his ass here. But Chrono. Chrono. made a joke about it. So i said "screw it. Let's see."

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

That's Mecha-Ridley. Ironically, it could fit better with the whole switching sides mechanic given it's just a robot.

At worst, they can use Super Metroid Ridley for Pyrosphere and Other M Ridley as playable. Or vice-versa. (Or they can use also Meta Ridley.)

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

There's a part of me that doubts an entire stage mechanic would be changed because of a character.

Best case scenario, they treat OM Boss Ridley and different design playable Ridley as separate entities and let them coexist.

Last edited:

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I just can't imagine Ridley really being a possibility now. Sakurai already knew how wanted he was. And it's not as if Ridley's ballot support is anything close to his pre-smash support was.

I have yet to play zero mission (Even if I desperately want to) but doesn't mecha not have working legs?
I get there are artistic liberties taken but isn't that a bit of a stretch? (Although Ridley being playable is a stretch by itself at this point . . .)
It's **** like this that makes me have trust issues. . .
Good things it appears he is guessing.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I've been just observing the scene so I can take anything, come what may.

I have yet to play zero mission (Even if I desperately want to) but doesn't mecha not have working legs?
I get there are artistic liberties taken but isn't that a bit of a stretch? (Although Ridley being playable is a stretch by itself at this point . . .)
You don't necessarily need legs to run. :bowser2::bowsermelee:

:231:

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration

Oh hey Fal. What brings you here? Don't think I've ever seen you pop your head in.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

Bowser old "running" animation was just laughable for what it was, shows Sakurai didn't know what to make of him other than turn him into a tank.

But still, you still need wings if you wanna fly, however. Which Robo Ridley doesn't have.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

His :rob::4rob: can count too? He is.....I can't really tell how he run.

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
I'm so happy cause today I found new leaks.
I took 2 days off, and the speculation in blowing the house!
I missed this days.:ness:
Thanks for reminding me of one of my most hated changes in smash 4 :(
I loved car bowser so much
I have a friend who mained Bowser exclusively because of his dash animation.
He never picked Bowser in Smash4.
I think he doesn't even like Smash4 because Zelda is still bad and Bowser is "not Bowser anymore".

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
>Skimms through past pages
Snake Leak
Looks Cool
Snake has an Eyepatch now, cool
Looks Legit
But nobody seems to care at all.
Just your average day. :drshrug:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Enjoy some sweet music from the most anime fighting game ever

Ezequieleste

Smash Apprentice
>Skimms through past pages
Snake Leak
Looks Cool
Snake has an Eyepatch now, cool
Looks Legit
But nobody seems to care at all.
Just your average day. :drshrug:
I do care, and a lot. I'd be so happy if it was real... but looks fake to me, and to everyone else. I prefer to keep my expectations low in order to avoid a killing blow of reality

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Speaking of Ridley, i want to share with you guys this amazing SFM moment in a Smash 4 machinima. (Who is called Smash King. If anyone don't known what is, go check out. It's a amazing Melee,Brawl and like i said, Smash 4 machinima.)

Last edited:

Chrono.

Enjoy some sweet music from the most anime fighting game ever

I have so many mixed feelings on this game.

It's fun and... Actually good, but the roster is pretty bad (to add insult to injury the more interesting characters are supports)

Also all the SEGA stuff makes me wish this had been SEGA Fighting Climax instead lol

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I have so many mixed feelings on this game.

It's fun and... Actually good, but the roster is pretty bad (to add insult to injury the more interesting characters are supports)

Also all the SEGA stuff makes me wish this had been SEGA Fighting Climax instead lol
It's kinda like Arcana Hearts.

You love he gameplay, it's fun and well designed but man those characters, good God the characters.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
It's funny when the most amusing thing on a page of this thread isn't an argument or random leak, but some bad troll spouting nonsense.

It's just so surreal.

sea beach

Smash Rookie
NNID
ilovepancakes69
It's funny when the most amusing thing on a page of this thread isn't an argument or random leak, but some bad troll spouting nonsense.

It's just so surreal.
its so surreal that i cant feel my soul and i am empty inside. but this emptiness is in fact the most fulfilled one can be in life as we are ultimately always at the mercy of the universal powers that b of space and time and love and hate and life and death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom