• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i just die on Crazy Corner because of a ****ing AT. And of course i lost the two custom move that i haven't got before. I just want to say a big "**** YOU" to whatever stupid person in the dev team. Thinked it was a good idea to have item on in Crazy Corner.
"facepalm"
God...I am going to do my SMRPG level like i intented. I am so salty right now....

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yay.

Zero can stop complaining about temporary bans due to freak glitches.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
RTB data mined the Wii U version:

Not sure what we expected.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
...I think we all just need a break from speculation.
Speculation will never end.

Once we get all our ballot DLC characters for SSB4, speculation for SSB4 will end but speculation for SSB5 will begin. The cycle will repeat forever until the end of the universe or at least until Nintendo goes out of business... whichever comes first.

D

Deleted member

We recently got new content. Honestly, I'm not expecting any information till November at the soonest.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
We recently got new content. Honestly, I'm not expecting any information till November at the soonest.
I'm expecting info soon.

Actual stuff, much later.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Skull Kid artwork.
So happy he's actually playable now. The obvious, but can I just get a moon drop? An ACTUAL, moon drop?

Also, that Snake "leak" is fake. As cool as Venom Snake would be, there's to many other problems that ruin. And now I'm just reminded I want this song in Smash 4.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So, 1.1.2 is out. Only fixes the Diddy Kong glitch, as expected.

Also saw the 14-minute PXZ2 trailer. Good stuff. Also, is it just me or does Fiora use Monado Buster? If that's the case, I guess Smash isn't the only game where characters borrow moves from other characters... Who would've thought. :rolleyes:

Of course, that doesn't bode well for Shulk appearing in the game somehow. :ohwell:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
So, 1.1.2 is out. Only fixes the Diddy Kong glitch, as expected.

Also saw the 14-minute PXZ2 trailer. Good stuff. Also, is it just me or does Fiora use Monado Buster? If that's the case, I guess Smash isn't the only game where characters borrow moves from other characters... Who would've thought. :rolleyes:

Of course, that doesn't bode well for Shulk appearing in the game somehow. :ohwell:
Now that I look at it again, it definitely look like she does.

Last edited:

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
I've always kind of liked the idea of a character who isn't typically considered the protagonist or face of their series to represent their series in a crossover game, so Fiora appearing without Shulk is actually pretty cool to me. Just wish we could get one of those with Smash.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
So...
Omni says Snake and Wolf is coming.
RogersBase along with 2 others is saying a character (possibly Inlkling) is on their way and
Tama is also claiming we're getting Shovel Knight.

MY BRAIN ***ING HURTS. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY LEAKS HAPPENING. I'M SO BRAIN DEAD RIGHT NOW.

Chrono.

So...
RogersBase along with 2 others is saying a character (possibly Inlkling) is on their way and

MY BRAIN ***ING HURTS. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY LEAKS HAPPENING. I'M SO BRAIN DEAD RIGHT NOW.
Pretty sure Omni was just joshing lol

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
So...

I don't think Omni was serious.

Also, I'm pretty sure Roger didn't mention anything regarding a DLC character.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I've always kind of liked the idea of a character who isn't typically considered the protagonist or face of their series to represent their series in a crossover game, so Fiora appearing without Shulk is actually pretty cool to me. Just wish we could get one of those with Smash.
Well, we have a bunch of characters like those such as Sheik or Dark Pit. Of course, they appear along with the protagonists of their respective series (Link and Pit). You probably mean those sort of characters appearing without the protagonists.

Fire Emblem: Awakening almost has this in Smash 4, given that Chrom isn't playable. Of course, Lucina does appear and Robin is also a protagonist and has a Final Smash and win pose involving Chrom.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Skull Kid can use the puppet from TP to attack.

That's a pretty cool nod.
That is actually amazing. Now that there's so many characters appearing in the game I might buy it.

For Wii U probs. Not really sire what the 3DS benefits are... different story?

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
So...

As stated earlier omni was joking and I'm 99% positive Roger has said nothing about smash

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
With Impa, Ruto and Darunia in Hyrule Warriors, I kinda want Saria, Nabooru and Rauru just to have all of the Six Sages from Ocarina of Time.

Also, Toon Ganondorf, Medli and Makar would be great choices to complete the Wind Waker cast.

Chrono.

That is actually amazing. Now that there's so many characters appearing in the game I might buy it.

For Wii U probs. Not really sire what the 3DS benefits are... different story?
The 3DS version has the same feature all portable Warriors game have: the ability to switch characters on the fly.

That's about it. (There is a new story but it'll be on both versions)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom