• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I gotta say.

Venom Snake is a ballsy move.
If it wasn't for Komani turning to the Dark Side™ I would have loved to have seen a remake of the first two Metal Gear games using the fully fleshed out timeline.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
So apparently Laura is a Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu master.

I wonder what her relation to Sean is...
My immediate thoughts were a family member of his, but her Blanka style moves also made me think that maybe she's a new addition to the Blanka, Dan, Sakura crew.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
My immediate thoughts were a family member of his, but her Blanka style moves also made me think that maybe she's a new addition to the Blanka, Dan, Sakura crew.
That would be neat.

Perhaps she could be both.

D

Deleted member

That looks like the pose Snake does when he fires that missle in Brawl, except the animation makes it seem like Samus is being KO'd and there's no explosion from the missle.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Even the Australian ones?
I know that's a sign of offense in Britain but few people here know of it. At least with the people I've met.
I thought they were offended too. It was over ten years ago so I might be mistaken!

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm sorry that Snake leak is so obviously fake it's easy to see why it was ignored for four days. Lol.

Also I'm fairly sure Sakurai would still just use Brawl Snake if he came back.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Also of note in the Sean/Laura thing?

She's fighting Ken in her trailer. Could've been a deliberate choice.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm sorry that Snake leak is so obviously fake it's easy to see why it was ignored for four days. Lol.

This.
Not even worth looking at. He doesn't even have an outline and the properties of his attack don't make sense.

Fire Rider

Super Smash Gladiator

Maybe or maybe a combination of designs like Roy or Link now. Brawl+MetalGear5 design.
I don't really think it's too real, where is Wolf?:troll::smash:
EDIT:

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I once inadvertently flipped off the Australian and English people in my study abroad program when introducing myself (the outward peace) in front of everyone.
That is the best story ever.

The old double flip off.

You're soooo rude Push.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Maybe or maybe a combination of designs like Roy or Link now. Brawl+MetalGear5 design.
EDIT:
@Burb

Is @Omni trustworthy enough in your opinion?

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Snake and Wolf.
Inklings.
Shovel Knight.

Can everyone please shut up about what the next character is? This is the biggest mess of all messes so far in Smash 4 speculation.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Also of note in the Sean/Laura thing?

She's fighting Ken in her trailer. Could've been a deliberate choice.
Interesting...maybe Laura is Sean's daughter from the future who was trained by Blanka XD
EDIT:
@Burb

Is @Omni trustworthy enough in your opinion?
X-_Kj-.gif

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I...

Probably should have put a :troll: there...

That was intended.

Oh gosh didn't come off that way.

D

Deleted member

I heard somewhere that you can lose your savefile if someone is hacking the Wii U with Octoling mods or something? So is it unsafe to play Splatoon online?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So i am going to make a level on SMM. Based of the Forest Maze in SMRPG.....But the problem is that i can't upload it, since i have reach the limit and i don't want to erase my level online. So.....Is anyone here can help me?:4link:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I heard somewhere that you can lose your savefile if someone is hacking the Wii U with Octoling mods or something? So is it unsafe to play Splatoon online?
I don't know if it's cleared up yet, but it should be fine honestly.
I'm just one guy but I never encountered an Octoling and I imagine it's a real low risk.
The reason you can "lose your save file" is that whenever you meet people in a match online they show up in your Inkopolis. As Octolings obviously can't do this, it locks up the game every time you load it. Presumably this will be fixed when an update or new Splatfest comes and goes since they both clear the plaza (?) but just to be safe...
If you complete a game with an Octoling, don't leave the lobby and play another game with a different group. This should make those folks appear instead of the Octoling so you'll be fine.

This is reiterated from Squidboards.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I was all excited to play the Battlefront Beta only to discover it doesn't go live to for another twelve hours. That's like twelve hours from now

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It's an incredibly low chance, but yes. It's not even specifically Octolings, but modding in general (using custom models/unreleased weapons, etc.) will carry over to your Inkopolis Plaza if you run into someone online using them. The only guaranteed way to avoid any save locks is to A) Not play the game at all (or play only Private/Ranked) or B] Keep playing in the same lobby until the hacker leaves, and you can play one more match with other regular people (as they would then replace the hackers in your Plaza)

It's rather unfortunate they haven't found a solution thus far, especially with Splatfest coming up soon..

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
It's an incredibly low chance, but yes. It's not even specifically Octolings, but modding in general (using custom models/unreleased weapons, etc.) will carry over to your Inkopolis Plaza if you run into someone online using them. The only guaranteed way to avoid any save locks is to A) Not play the game at all (or play only Private/Ranked) or B] Keep playing in the same lobby until the hacker leaves, and you can play one more match with other regular people (as they would then replace the hackers in your Plaza)

It's rather unfortunate they haven't found a solution thus far, especially with Splatfest coming up soon..
Speaking of that, I've heard that if you wait until the Splatfest starts, it will make your save work again since it clears out your entire plaza.

That's what I've been hearing anyway :p

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
...I think we all just need a break from speculation.
I feel like speculation has gone on for too long. I wish they would just announce the characters they are working on and an approximate release date. I guess they want to wait until they are ready to build up the maximum amount of hype to sales ratio...but I just hope we don't burn ourselves out.

Soul.

If anyone cares, both versions are currently on maintenance. Diddy patch let's go.

e: actually never mind; is it out now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom