• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Actctually you know what, let's make a Smash Speculation Anime.

SMASH BROS BIZARRE SPECULATION.
Featuring Vanroose, Con0rrrr, Spazzy_D, Neo Zero and Burb.
AND Also featuring:
Bkupa666
BluePikmin11
Swampasaur
Chronobound
Arcadenik
Fuzzy Pickles!
rdg121193
Corph
MasonEliwood
N3ON
POKEMANSPIKA
Logo12
FalKoopa
SmashChu
Wintropy
Opossum
SMX
False Sense
Burruni
XenoBrawler610
KenithTheGatherer
Arcadenik
Scamper522596
Xenoking
PushDustIn
LIQUID12A
and some random guy called Speedwagon (but he doesn't do anything important, he's just there for filler)
Dang man...over 1,000 posts later AND creating the concept of a Speculation RPG.....I'm hurt

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Will we ever get more information on the next Smash bros. DLC character?

Will Speedwagon remember to include Luigi The President and Guybrush20X6 on his list?

Was Swamp really Dio the whole time?!

Find out on the next exciting episode of Jojo's Attack on Kill la Full Metal Piece Swamp Moon Ball Z!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Everyone that wasn't listed is just going to be a character of the day

I see Frostwraith has changed the title :troll:
You expected it to be Frostwraith...

...but it was me, Opo!

D

Deleted member

That sounds like the biggest cluster **** ever.
That's the Abridged version. The Full version is called:
NEW SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE ULTRA JOJO'S ATTACK ON KILL LA FULL METAL PIECE SWAMP SEIYA MOON BALL Z MAGICKA ZX TURBO ALPHA PLUS A EX BLACK & WHITE 2 XL ALL STAR CHAMPSIONSHIP PREPARE TO DIE EDITION MEWTWO, CORTEX AND THE EMPIRE STRIKE BACK THE LOST AGE ARKHAM WARRIORS LEGENDS THE BINDING BLADE TRIFORCE SONIC HEROES GAME OF THE YEAR VERSION FEATURE LENGHT FOR WII U 2 AND NINTENDO 4DS HD REMIX SYPMHONY OF THE MOTHERLIVING NIGHT DEMON'S CREST DEL OCHO!

& Knuckles (featuring Dante from the DMC series and also featuring TropicalBreeze TropicalBreeze from the Croc Fact of the Day series)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure this is fake
But at the same time, I feel like it's actually real
FB_IMG_1445704457838.jpg

I don't know what to believe tbh

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
That feeling when you order something and it literally gets sold out a few minutes later. That just happened with me ordering a JP :4rob: amiibo. Man, I was lucky but can't wait for it to arrive~
Rassin frassin... I've been watching ami-ami for weeks for him to show up, and it's already too late. Argh!!

This thing's turned into the hardest amiibo for me to find... and its one of my most-wanted, him being a main of mine and all.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
This is late but I meant for Smash 5.

Hope you're joking.

Ridley is the opposite of a WFT character, dude.
Honestly, if your thinking of someone being the next Wii Fit Trainer for Smash 5, the most likely choice is going to be Savvy Stylist from Style Savvy, seeing as Wii Fit series sold well, Savvy Style series sells well, both of them are not characters who people would immediately choose, seeing as they aren't games that hit in the core gamer demograhic, and both the Wii Fit Trainer and Savvy Stylist are non-combantants, so you need to get somewhat creative with their movesets.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Honestly, if your thinking of someone being the next Wii Fit Trainer for Smash 5, the most likely choice is going to be Savvy Stylist from Style Savvy, seeing as Wii Fit series sold well, Savvy Style series sells well, both of them are not characters who people would immediately choose, seeing as they aren't games that hit in the core gamer demograhic, and both the Wii Fit Trainer and Savvy Stylist are non-combantants, so you need to get somewhat creative with their movesets.
I've seen a few people talk about that. Not a bad idea at all, and pretty likely.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This is late but I meant for Smash 5.

Hope you're joking.

Ridley is the opposite of a WFT character, dude.
Ah, then my picks would be style stavy girl as bladzer said, or I could still monita as Nintendoland sold really well and Monita would definitely be interesting.

You expected it to be Frostwraith...

...but it was me, Opo!

I'm pretty sure this is fake
But at the same time, I feel like it's actually real
View attachment 79721
I don't know what to believe tbh
So the theme is the Bubonic Plague?
:troll:

Also I love how I am now in an anime, much like my life is one. This is one of my favorite thread titles!

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Actctually you know what, let's make a Smash Speculation Anime.

SMASH BROS BIZARRE SPECULATION.
Featuring Vanroose, Con0rrrr, Spazzy_D, Neo Zero and Burb.
AND Also featuring:
Bkupa666
BluePikmin11
Swampasaur
Chronobound
Arcadenik
Fuzzy Pickles!
rdg121193
Corph
MasonEliwood
N3ON
POKEMANSPIKA
Logo12
FalKoopa
SmashChu
Wintropy
Opossum
SMX
False Sense
Burruni
XenoBrawler610
KenithTheGatherer
Arcadenik
Scamper522596
Xenoking
PushDustIn
LIQUID12A
and some random guy called Speedwagon (but he doesn't do anything important, he's just there for filler)
Oh cool, what role do I ge--

...Oh.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
If I were a side character, I think I'm the Deadpool of this thread. 99% of what I say is complete nonsense, and I only say it for my entertainment. Like Deadpool, some people get very annoyed at me when I post and misread me, and some find it really funny.

Also I'm an idiot and have a completely scarred face. (Last part not true)

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well, I mean, if I had to guess...

Just a random idea I have. :)
I don't know if Excitebiker would be truly WTF. Surprising yes, but I don't think the reactions would be the same as when WFT was revealed. That said, it be awesome to have him next smash!

D

Deleted member

Guys im making a list of the entire cast of Smash Bros Bizarre speculation.

If you want to be included, tag me so i can include you.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
JP - Love VS Money
US - Toon Links VS Greninjas
EU - Boxer Undershorts VS Briefs
I give it a 10/10

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Well, I mean, if I had to guess...

Just a random idea I have. :)
No Kenith, Excitebike Racer is more of Smash 5's Duck Hunt, meaning they'll bea retro rep, although not really sure if you can call them that when they did have a game on the WIi, and a spin-off as well, that being Excite Truck.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928

WAluigi finally got his own game :troll:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
upload_2015-10-24_13-27-42.png

I was able to make this because every character that was locked conveniently had the exact artwork used (Sprixie Fairy's little sparkles included) as the first row of pictures that show up when I slap their name into Google Images so it took like 5 minutes to make this.
Literally none of this artwork is new, Peach, Daisy and Rosalina are still depicted in their Dresses despite being in Sports Outfits and since everyone's artwork was made at completely different times with different styles in mind they all look awkward as **** together.
Nintendo.
Please.
Delay the game until December for all I care, this is dumb.
's really dumb.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
View attachment 79725
I was able to make this because every character that was locked conveniently had the exact artwork used (Sprixie Fairy's little sparkles included) as the first row of pictures that show up when I slap their name into Google Images so it took like 5 minutes to make this.
Literally none of this artwork is new, Peach, Daisy and Rosalina are still depicted in their Dresses despite being in Sports Outfits and since everyone's artwork was made at completely different times with different styles in mind they all look awkward as **** together.
Nintendo.
Please.
Delay the game until December for all I care, this is dumb.
's really dumb.
You do realize this was shown at a public event and there wasn't time to make the icons anything but SIMPLE PLACEHOLDERS, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom