• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Sorry about going back to that fake leak of Saffron City and e-shop Stage but it does make sense for if 3DS wants a Miiverse equivalent, an e-shop version would be nice but AR would work better

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
So, I have plenty of work to do, but of course, I'm not really in the mood.... Meh.

Then I reminded myself of listening to video game and anime soundtracks. So far, I've listened to music from Xenoblade Chronicles, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Owari no Seraph, Guilty Crown and, now, Kill la Kill. (What OSTs should I listen to next...?)
If you liked Kill la Kill music, try Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan music!

"Do the impossible, see the invisible
ROW, ROW! FIGHT THE POWER!
Touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable
ROW, ROW! FIGHT THE POWER!"

Chrono.

Sorry about going back to that fake leak of Saffron City and e-shop Stage but it does make sense for if 3DS wants a Miiverse equivalent, an e-shop version would be nice but AR would work better
Ehh I disagree.

Miiverse's gimmick is its own thing and there's no real reason to make a counterpart that doesn't have the same gimmick.

Assuming that eShop stage works the same as Miiverse, that would mean eShop's background gimmick are ads, which would make for a very boring stage (other than the fact that you'd have to be online for it to work properly).

The workload for the stage would be much larger than the payoff.

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
The good thing about a hypothetical Inkling confirmation is that it would finally kill off the dumb "Region Rep" DLC theory considering how much appeal they have world-wide.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I think he means more of "very popular here, super niche there" type of character.

Inklings are very popular overall, even if they are more popular in one region, ya feel?
I know what he meant, but Inklings would necessarily mean they won't choose a character primarily popular in one region.

gameonion

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gameonion
3DS FC
4382-1966-1902
Man, I'm so hyped for the Cemu Wii U-Emulator.

It's incredible how they managed to make it work this early. Still needs work, but if it ends up like Dolphin... Whew.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Man, I'm so hyped for the Cemu Wii U-Emulator.

It's incredible how they managed to make it work this early. Still needs work, but if it ends up like Dolphin... Whew.
Maybe then we can actually play Splatoon without the clunky-ass gamepad
Nintendo, I trusted you to make Pro-Controller support
Why must you let me down

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Nintendo should really make a gyroscope controller that isn't a GamePad, like a Pro Controller, specifically for Splatoon.
That would be really cool.

I mean it would make super jumping impossible, but...otherwise it would be the best way to play the game I feel.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
I think he means more of "very popular here, super niche there" type of character.

Inklings are very popular overall, even if they are more popular in one region, ya feel?
Yeah, what I mean. If the Inklings happen, international popularity would be proven to be far more important overall.

And I never liked the theory to begin with. Why have a character specifically chosen to appeal to one region when you can have plenty of characters that would appeal to multiple regions?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yeah, what I mean. If the Inklings happen, international popularity would be proven to be far more important overall.

And I never liked the theory to begin with. Why have a character specifically chosen to appeal to one region when you can have plenty of characters that would appeal to multiple regions?
Why not both?

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Only thing you'd be missing in Splatoon w/o the GamePad is the super jumping, which is an important tool.

Chrono.

Tbh I do think that the supposed second character mentioned by Stealth(?) is Shovel Knight.

If we go by the rumors, he's the only one that makes sense, I guess.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
If you liked Kill la Kill music, try Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan music!
I actually liked KLK's music better than TTGL.

Though I did like TTGL more than KLK.

Both are good, though. I also think both series are kind of overhyped by anime fans. Yes, they're over-the-top and awesome, but I feel there are better anime.

Ghost Illuminati in case anyone wants it
<Insert X-Files theme here>

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Ironfall is back on eShop and Ironhax likely doesn't work anymore.
Won't stop people from trying tho. Depends on how good they fixed the code. Did they rebuild it or apply some duct tape?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, I have plenty of work to do, but of course, I'm not really in the mood.... Meh.

Then I reminded myself of listening to video game and anime soundtracks. So far, I've listened to music from Xenoblade Chronicles, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Owari no Seraph, Guilty Crown and, now, Kill la Kill. (What OSTs should I listen to next...?)

Suddenly, I'm motivated. Music is the solution to my emotional problems, indeed.

(But I'm still posting on Smashboards... As usual.)
I would recommend the OST of Pandora Hearts. The music are really great! So i recommend you to check out one time uf you can.

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
I actually liked KLK's music better than TTGL.

Though I did like TTGL more than KLK.

Both are good, though. I also think both series are kind of overhyped by anime fans. Yes, they're over-the-top and awesome, but I feel there are better anime.
I didn't liked anything in KLK more than TTGL. Maybe my expectations were too high.
Gurren Lagan is one of my favorites, I rewatched this year with my little brother, and we had so much fun together so... It's a special case.
But there's another anime I think are better, overall: Code Geass, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Steins;Gate, FMA:Brotherhood ...

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I really don't think about anime soundtracks this much except for certain vocal tracks.

It's not as apparent as video game soundtracks where the song that will make me listen to it for hours.

Speaking of soundtracks, what are your favorite video game soundtracks

Mines are easily:
Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Xenoblade Chronicles
Streets of Rage 2
Metal Gear Rising
Anarchy Reigns
Persona Q
Street Fighter Alpha series
Megaman X
Super Smash Bros Melee
Star Fox Assault

And Codename: STEAM

Chrono.

I really don't think about anime soundtracks this much except for certain vocal tracks.

It's not as apparent as video game soundtracks where the song that will make me listen to it for hours.

Speaking of soundtracks, what are your favorite video game soundtracks

Mines are easily:
Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Xenoblade Chronicles
Streets of Rage 2
Metal Gear Rising
Anarchy Reigns
Persona Q
Street Fighter Alpha series
Megaman X
Super Smash Bros Melee
Star Fox Assault

And Codename: STEAM
Kid Icarus Uprising and pretty much everything with Shoji Meguro in it.

There's more but that's off the top of my head.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
A direct could very well be on it's way if TP HD is already ready for release. I could see them announcing it via twitter, but i'd rather see a direct. :colorful:

Chrono.

If TPHD is releasing this soon then I'm pretty sure its just an HD remaster rather than a remake like WWHD was.

Unless they were working on it in secret this entire time and didn't say anything.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
A direct could very well be on it's way if TP HD is already ready for release. I could see them announcing it via twitter, but i'd rather see a direct. :colorful:
Knowing them, they'll probably announce it by Miiverse in the Zelda Community
After all, that's how Link in MK8 was revealed :4pacman:

gameonion

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gameonion
3DS FC
4382-1966-1902
If TPHD is releasing this soon then I'm pretty sure its just an HD remaster rather than a remake like WWHD was.

Unless they were working on it in secret this entire time and didn't say anything.
I doubt that they didn't start working on it directly after Wind Waker. I mean, they wouldn't just leave the conversion software just there, only being used for one game ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom