• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Please, yes!

That could make some great dicsussions....or at least, I hope it could :lol:

We know very little about the NX though...
Hence the 2016, by E3 of next year we should be expecting them to talk about it more. Now with Smash stuff going on, discussing NX at this point is something I don't think would work because we know nothing about it other than being a new console that "could" replace Wii U.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I honestly don't care about leaks or anything like that, but again the way things are being handled is not good at all.
If something gets confirmed I'll just be like, "oh hey it's a new character!" and another balance patch.

Hopefully by 2016 this thread discusses NX or something, idk
Let's talk about our Quagsire overlords.

I for one welcome them.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Sorry that I haven't posted very much recently. Extremely busy with IRL stuff and Source Gaming stuff. Hopefully this weekend everything should be back to norma posting levelsl. Just wanted to post saying Im not dead/ hi! I'm hyped for the Twilight Princess release? Why? Because I hope that it makes the Wii / GC versions of the game more affordable in Japan. It's the last major non-handheld game I'm missing from my Zelda collection.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Guys, we've reached the boiling point. From here ****'s gonna hit the fan and it's gonna hit the fan HARD.

I'd advise we all take appropriate shelter before the inevitable ****storm hits.
Until then:

Last edited:

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
The pic has an Octoling with a Sunken Scroll.

Could be faked but she at least put the pic there as proof.
Well you can play as an Octoling in Splatoon if it's modded, which is what she shows off a lot. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to play as an Octoling in the story mode if it's modded...

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wow, Callie and Marie look adorable. :D

No but seriously they should get amiibo. Unlock Splatling and Slosher challenges maybe?

So i'm off to bed. Hopefully for you guys, like every other time I go to bed, i'll miss the announcement and have to sift through 15 pages of hype/anger.

Gooooood luuuuuck.

5 bucks says I pop back in.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
So basically everything is happening all at once and a Direct is basically all-but-guaranteed? And the Nintendo servers are being updated with all these things to come out soon?

Awesome, Smash leak when? I'm sure they'd have learned their lesson already, but we learned about Royu the day before they were officially revealed because of info on the server, so…

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I never got why GBA games were Wii U exclusive, especially now that DS VC is a thing
Apparently it's because the 3DS can't handle running something as complicated as a GBA title AND do all the VC features like savestates and what not.

It's not just a simple port. It's running on a system that adds more to the game.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
So. Every now and then I get sad and misses Metroid, which is one of my most important franchises. And I have started to look into Federation Force a little more, and I am more ok with that game now. I of course reeeally want a true Metroid title, be that 2D or 3D, love them both, but at least Federation Force is 'Metroid', and it looks fun enough.

So, who here cares about Federation Force at all? If anyone? ._.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Apparently it's because the 3DS can't handle running something as complicated as a GBA title AND do all the VC features like savestates and what not.

It's not just a simple port. It's running on a system that adds more to the game.
Technically they could release it like 3D classics as those don't have the VC features iirc

Muramasa the demon blade, thoughts?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Here's a fun game I played with my work friends today:

If you had to get one Pokemon tattooed onto you body, what would it be and where?

I would get a Magenemite tattooed onto my forearm because it's my fave Poke-, recognisable enough and I think it'd look cool.

:081::081::081::081::081::081:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

If you had to get one Pokemon tattooed onto you body, what would it be and where?

I would get a Magenemite tattooed onto my forearm because it's my fave Poke-, recognisable enough and I think it'd look cool.

Cloyster around groin
In all seriousness, probably Shedinja on my back

MasterofMonster

Smash Master

Steelix :208:

<.<

>.>

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom