• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I just watched the Rick and Morty season finale and
**** ****ing ****
That **** was depressing and now I have to wait another whole year for the next season
Time to catch up on We Bare Bears
Something something my twitter feed

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

I just played a level in Mario Maker that took full advantage of the block glitches.

I've never been so confused.

Here's a video I found of it

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I just watched the Rick and Morty season finale and
**** ****ing ****
That **** was depressing and now I have to wait another whole year for the next season
Time to catch up on We Bare Bears
Something something my twitter feed
As sad as it did get, when they were looking for a new planet to live on due to the shoot out at the wedding, I just about died of laughter at the different reactions to the planets. That aside, it was nice to see Rick do something kind for once, even if it may seem out of character.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Once again, more taunting and less proof is the victim of this rumor.

But am I missing too much? About half of those Twitter links take me to a "Tweet deleted" screen.
That's the focus of the reddit thread, those deleted tweets supposedly gave away inklings as the character before he changed it. While there is no full proof, supposedly he mentions how he prefers squids to kids and listed inklings as the character before deleting it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/3oh2d0/spoilers_sean_leaks_new_character_accidentally/

The person who saw the tweet spilled the beans. Showed his email notification of the reply and everything.

Well guys, at least we have an INKLING of an idea who they're who it is!
EHHHHH???
Well this is interesting...

Last edited:

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/3oh2d0/spoilers_sean_leaks_new_character_accidentally/

The person who saw the tweet spilled the beans. Showed his email notification of the reply and everything.

Well guys, at least we have an INKLING of an idea who they're who it is!
EHHHHH???
Somethig something faked tweets we mentioned yesterday.

Everyone guessed inkling a while ago. This is pretty much confirmation.

Of course the leak itself isnt confirmed so back to waiting!!1!

D

Deleted member

No space battles
No heroes. (Or even heroes vs heroes on tatooine)
No playable wampa (or whatever the hoth creatures are called)
No 501st.
Inferior galactic conquest.
No episode 3 at all.

Ok then.
Doesn't really matter in my opinion. The original game had far better balance despite lacking those things, it had a more rewarding and balanced gameplay. Heroes really imbalanced things.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Somethig something faked tweets we mentioned yesterday.

Everyone guessed inkling a while ago. This is pretty much confirmation.

Of course the leak itself isnt confirmed so back to waiting!!1!
But he showed an email is tottly moar legit gais

No but really, this has a BIT more going for it than just a twitter screenshot. Not MUCH, but a little.

D

Deleted member

F.O.E confirmed weebs
B-but they are western cartoons

As sad as it did get, when they were looking for a new planet to live on due to the shoot out at the wedding, I just about died of laughter at the different reactions to the planets. That aside, it was nice to see Rick do something kind for once, even if it may seem out of character.
If the picture Bird Person had of Rick with a baby Morty is anything to go by, I think there is a lot about Rick we don't know.
I still believe Rick truly loves them(Morty moreso) but he just can't express it.
Bird Person said their crimes agaisnt the Galactic Federation were in name of freedom so Rick is really just misunderstood

Also, Mr. Poopybutthole for Season 3 pls

Zekrom101

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Zekrom101
In case this is true and the Inklings are the new character(s) I'd be totally hyped for them.

And in case they were to be shown in a Splatoon Direct where the Octolings become playable in Splatoon, I hope they would have an Octoling alt in Smash (and also male Octoling if they become a thing)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

If the picture Bird Person had of Rick with a baby Morty is anything to go by, I think there is a lot about Rick we don't know.
I still believe Rick truly loves them(Morty moreso) but he just can't express it.
Bird Person said their crimes agaisnt the Galactic Federation were in name of freedom so Rick is really just misunderstood

F.O.E is a westy weeb

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
With rumors of Octolings hitting Splatoon this month, I'm starting to think that doing it in OCTOber was no coincidence.

Clever if so.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Welp, Sean ****ed up
Time for the welcome party
webettergetthatblackinkcolorfortheinklings

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Glad people are coming up to steam with the "irritating" faction of this. I'm hoping Inkling does make it at some point, but I would be SO happy just to see them not be revealed when people thought "they'd be next"

Just to prove they all was trolling. But that's just me. Right now, we just have to see if Inklings are coming. Let's just hope they don't get Royu'd with Classic Mode trailers.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'll wait 'till further info before calling it legit. I didn't trust the guy before, and I still don't.

...What? You were waiting for a squid pun? Don't kid with me.

Chrono.

I actually forgot the Inkling costumes for Smash were revealed in a Splatoon Direct, I guess it wouldn't be a massive stretch if the actual characters were revealed in one.

Also Sean's "**** wait" tweet has been the best part of this entire thing.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So he leaked it was Inkling even though it was pretty clear that's what he meant.

Did he say something that makes him more credible?

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
So he leaked it was Inkling even though it was pretty clear that's what he meant.

Did he say something that makes him more credible?
Aside from freaking out a bit when he noticed what he did, nope.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866

Oh yeah, Rick's past is something that's interested me for some time. We'll most likely understand a good amount of it next season, but I feel like they won't explain everything about his past when they get to it. And while I do love Rick for him just being a **** to everyone and him just being funny, it becomes obvious at times he does care for his family (Less Jerry though :p). I think it doesn't help that we see he has had bad experiences with marriage and the like, as shown for his distaste for it (especially with one of the earlier episodes where he almost killed himself). Man, thinking about all this has me really excited for the next season!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I actually forgot the Inkling costumes for Smash were revealed in a Splatoon Direct, I guess it wouldn't be a massive stretch if the actual characters were revealed in one.

Also Sean's "**** wait" tweet has been the best part of this entire thing.
"Who needs kids when you can have Squids"
"Hold up, is that a hint?"
"****"
"WAIT"
"HOWABOUTTHATICECLIMBERSCOOLRIGHT"

"ok only 2 people saw that"
Exposed
Sean gettin' exposed

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I really hope if it is Inklings, they come with Wolf.

I need more characters, man

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Just let it all be over already...
I'm fine with being patient waiting for upcoming DLC, but these events have irritated me to the point that I just want whatever is next for DLC announced sooner rather than later just so that this can all stop.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
New rumor, huh? Is this guy creditable in any way, or are people just getting worked up because it's Inklings?
It's the same person (one of them that works with Artsy Omni's Smashified team) that claims he was in on the rumor, and apparently spilled the beans that it was Inklings.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If it's really the Inklings
I'm gonna be happy to see that the costumes mean nothing(Black Knight hype) AND that people will finally stop with all the ****ting the Inklings get
F.O.E is a westy weeb
That's a westaboo for you, milady

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Too bad this will most likely be an endless cycle even after the rumor is over:

- *Rumored character finally gets debunked or officially released*
- "Whew! I'm glad all this nonsense is all over now!"
- "♪ I know something that YOU don't! ♪
- "****!"

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
If it's really the Inklings
I'm gonna be happy to see that the costumes mean nothing(Black Knight hype) AND that people will finally shut up about all the ****ting the Inklings get

That's a westaboo for you, milady
Well, that also would included the King of the Krocs, if this rumor happens to be real, now that I think about it...

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
If Inkling is in Smash, that's cool and all
But Inkling being in Smash also affects every Mii Costume character as well
Which means King K. Rool will be the boss of everything if that happens
RIP

Status