• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I know who the character is but all I can say about it is
This character will be in Smash for Wii U and for 3DS as DLC

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I know who the character is but all I can say about it is
This character will be in Smash for Wii U and for 3DS as DLC
Welp. GG. It's F.O.E

I had a 3 player match in which we only attacked with Falcon Punch. Surprisingly fun, a friend of mine who loved 90's stuff also heard Hyper Camelot for the first time and couldn't stop laughing

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hi! Anything exciting going on?

*Sees the Shovel Knight amiibo thing*

Man, legit or not, Yacht Club Games just can't get a darn break.

Anything else?

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Okay guys, slow it down with the whole "I know who but all I can say is this" garble. It's run its course.

I really do just wish word could race a mod or admin here... Just hearing from one of them that there is at least SOME validity to this would be assuring.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Okay guys, slow it down with the whole "I know who but all I can say is this" garble. It's run its course.

I really do just wish word could race a mod or admin here... Just hearing from one of them that there is at least SOME validity to this would be assuring.
Neo Zero Neo Zero and PushDustIn PushDustIn please for the love of SAKURAI put this to rest.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Eh... I'm not going to lie. I know someone who knows about the character. Now, they wouldn't tell me specifics on said character (so I don't know who it is), but they did give me a clear message that this is looking legit.

I'm not going to give hints on this person, but they are very trustworthy and did a lot of credible stuff in the past.

That's all I've got to say on the matter. Like I said, I don't know who it is. But I know someone who does and they are very credible.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well it appears we wither got some false info running rampant, an elaborate prank in the works or actual info. I'm leaning towards the first.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
From what I've found out today. Just going to say this:

I believe that this is all probably legit.
There's more to it than you think you know.
Controversy is coming.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Eh... I'm not going to lie. I know someone who knows about the character. Now, they wouldn't tell me specifics on said character (so I don't know who it is), but they did give me a clear message that this is looking legit.

I'm not going to give hints on this person, but they are very trustworthy and did a lot of credible stuff in the past.

That's all I've got to say on the matter. Like I said, I don't know who it is. But I know someone who does and they are very credible.
Well, this is officially the worst kept secret in Smash DLC.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Well, this is officially the worst kept secret in Smash DLC.
Ehhhhhhhhh that honor still goes to Roy and Ryu.
We at least KNEW it was gonna be those two and their files were in the game itself. We have only hints and possiblities to go by here.

So how many people claim to know about this so far? 10? more?

We've gone past ridiculous at this point. It's a miracle none of them have outright said who it is with how many people are talking about it. (which arguably is a bit suspicious)

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I one time had a dream where Nintendo/Sakurai saw the rumors of Smash character news by the end of October that's going around and were like, "You know what? Let's **** with them and reveal it in November instead."

I doubt they'd do such a thing but funny to me anyways.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If the internet was a boat. Well we be next to the Titanic because of all those leak.
Seriously, i hope the character that alot of person known is going to be announced soon.
#2MuchLeakAndRumor4Me

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
If your wondering why I'm keeping said person a secret, its because I don't want them to get bothered by people spamming questions on who the next character is lol.

Last edited:

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
I can absolutely understand why none of them have spilled the beans. Why would they? They're being trusted with information, if they gave it away, they'd never be trusted with any information like that again.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
inb4 they know who it is but won't for lulz
Neo Zero Neo Zero and PushDustIn PushDustIn please for the love of SAKURAI put this to rest.
Given how this stuff went in the Leaks board before release, I'm pretty sure they really wouldn't say anything regardless of whether they know it or not. There was secrecy involved in just about every leak Neo and company investigated (and given that people's livelihoods are on the line, it shouldn't really come as a surprise). Look at the SK leak- all we heard from them is that the source checked out and it seems believable.

Heck, to date, we still haven't been given any details about what exactly happened with the Nintendo of Japan Employee leak, and that one was fake.

If the leakers themselves aren't willing to give any clear information, I doubt they'd give the okay for other people to do it on their behalf. The most we're gonna get out of them in public is the crap Stealth said.

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Gera Gera Po is based on the Japanese one, so it's okay, I'd say. Youkai Dance is DK Rap levels of cheesy though, even the Japanese version. :laugh:
I'd say it's the other way around, with Yokai Exercise being surprisingly good and Gera Po being cheesy.

I have inside information on the next Sonic game. It's going to be on the NES. As in cartridge, not VC. GIVE ME ATTENTION FOR SPREADING LIES DAMMIT
Anyone can make a more reliable leak than 95% of what we get here by just going to the toilet.

I can absolutely understand why none of them have spilled the beans. Why would they? They're being trusted with information, if they gave it away, they'd never be trusted with any information like that again.
Then they should have kept quiet about the fact they supposedly know about something in the first place. If tons of people are gonna be like "I know this character but I won't tell" then they should by all right expect to be bombarded with tons of questions. This could have been all avoided if they actually didn't say anything. That is, assuming that their information is even remotely legit, which there is nothing supporting it.

All rumours should be considered false unless proven correct in some regard. This rumour has nothing going for it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So even Wii U News/3DS News (two Miiverse accounts made specifically informing Miiverse people current events on those platforms), is talking about the rumor of the 1st party character later this month.

Some people are way too desperate for news these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom