• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
On a different topic, I doubt the next SF character that is going to be revealed after Laura is Zen as there hasn't been a newcomer that was followed up directly by another newcomer. And considering the next gaming expo is in India in November, hopefully Dhalsim will be shown off there as the last veteran in the initial 16, then Zen to round off the 16 characters.
inb4 Zen is the Indian reveal and the last veteran is Dan

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Didn't we all agree that the "Inkling" rumor was not very credible at all. I'm confused at the situation. @_@
By "Inkling rumor", do you mean RogersBase?

Because it's more that we're just waiting for the deadline. There's so little to it that there's not much we can do to debunk it or prove it, so all we can really do is wait until we either get an announcement, or for two weeks to pass without a peep.

It's not even really an Inkling leak; we're just suspecting Inkling because they meet the criteria given (1st party, popular, "makes sense", "probably would've gotten in eventually") better than any other character.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

With all the Cena jokes around the internet lately I went to an age old quote from One Night Stand 2006, with possibly the funnest crowd you could ask for.
It seems then you ARE READY FOR THIS SUNDAY NIGHT WHEN JOHN CENA DEFENDS HIS TITLE IN THE WWE SUUUUUUUUPERSLAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Chrono.

1. Indian gaming expo. 11/14 - 11/15 November
  2. Capcom Cup 2015-PlayStation Experience Event.(Pretty much confirmed) 12/5 - 12/6
    • Place: San Francisco, CA, USA
So Dhalsim at the Indian expo and Zen at Capcom Cup.

Or they could pull an E3 and reveal both Sim and Zen there (assuming Zen is from India).

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
its time....JAPAN TIME
lets see if my theory is right about shofu finding out what the big info is from roger during this

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
All i want is either Juri or Guile to come back.There my favorite SF characters(than again i started with 4 and had to backtrack but still)

its time....JAPAN TIME
lets see if my theory is right about shofu finding out what the big info is from roger during this
Ricky Cocaine!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm only waiting for Sakura and Dhalsim. Then all my mains will be back.

----------------------------

BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11
The Yo-Kai watch Dub has taken quite a few liberties with the script, I noticed. I know they won't change anything significant, but that does bug me.

:231:

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
The Yo-Kai watch Dub has taken quite a few liberties with the script, I noticed. I know they won't change anything significant, but that does bug me.
The only jokes the English writers will remove are the ones that Japanese people can only get. It's not as bad as it seems to be.

Who are "we," exactly?
The people who agreed that the leak has little credibility thus far in particular.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Time for me to join in the spooks! I picked a scary ghost for mine, 2 spooki for hallowsweiner.

...But yeah this is only temporary, probably gonna change back soon because I despise Halloween.

Who are "we," exactly?
A bunch of sweaty nerds. :pikachu:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The only jokes the English writers will remove are the ones that Japanese people can only get. It's not as bad as it seems to be.
Yeah, I suppose. Though I think they could have done better.

The English opening and ending themes are super weird though (or maybe I'm too used to Japanese themes. :laugh:)

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117

The people who agreed that the leak has little credibility thus far in particular.
The leak has evolved quite a bit since then, with the original source becoming known to some and many more people coming out to back it up.

It's no longer just Roger saying that Nintendo news is coming and one related gamefaqs user saying that it'll be Smash related.

It's still vague and not verified, but it's worth paying attention to, especially since we should all know the truth soon.

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
K.Rool meets everything RogersBase wrote too, doesn't ?
Maybe is not him because he said is not the #Number1 from the ballot ...
But maybe is Dixie.... and people will say about because... everyone will expect K.Rool from the ballot to end the DK series representation.

A man can dream.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I saw that some people were grasping straws, due to Roger Base's DK tweet.

Can people not wait? Seriously, just wait it out and see what happens. Also, the new Japan Time Podcast is pretty good.

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So far in Twitter, a lot of people have been loving the Gera Gera Po and Yokai Exercise in English.
Gera Gera Po is based on the Japanese one, so it's okay, I'd say. Youkai Dance is DK Rap levels of cheesy though, even the Japanese version. :laugh:

That said, (just finished EP2) the anime overall is enjoyable. It's not always that I get to see a dub and sub compared while one is being broadcast, hah. The sub does edge out the dub, but the difference is small and won't bother most people.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Looks like Sean from smashifed knows what the new character is. From his twitter he states that the character is coming this month and is not from the ballot. He also said he'd share a link for a big event and it will all become clear.
https://twitter.com/SeanHicksART
https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/3ocnbr/sean_hicks_from_smashified_also_knows_who_the/
Please stop people.
Just please.
This is helping NO ONE.
Good for you for knowing. Stop teasing the people who don't.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
How are people getting this information? Is all of this coming from the same source or some connection within' the industry?
Watch this all just be fake :p.

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
I want a curveball to come out of no where that just throws everyone off.

Like Snake. With rumors, konami, and people evaluating his chances, people seeing him would basically have everyone in utter shock. Excluding him though, there's still other characters that would throw people off. It's all just one wild ride, and I'm waiting to see the melt down.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Good Lord, how many people "know" the new characters?! Who's next? Push? Warchamp? GameXplain?
Considering StylesX2 apparently knows, I can't say I would honestly doubt any of them at this point =P

I'm just surprised word hasn't slipped in to a mod or admin... Not that they'd be able to tell us anything anyway.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
How are people getting this information? Is all of this coming from the same source or some connection within' the industry?
Watch this all just be fake :p.
Wouldn't be surprised. Given the nature of this leak, it's been terribly guarded. Frankly I'm shocked none of them have said it.

They all certainly want the attention badly enough.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Considering StylesX2 apparently knows, I can't say I would honestly doubt any of them at this point =P

I'm just surprised word hasn't slipped in to a mod or admin... Not that they'd be able to tell us anything anyway.
I just find it odd how somehow everyone and possibly their mother and grandmother seem to know who it is. Something has to be up.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
At this point someone might as well just come out and say who it is.

This is becoming a bigger problem than it needs to be.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
My question is, where is this all coming from? Maybe RobersBase, or from someone within the industry? This is just getting insanse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom