• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
oh my god the leakers were right!

Literally the first thing I saw in "new" on Reddit.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
While I always encourage a fair amount of cynicism, some people are also far too dismissive.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
oh my god the leakers were right!

Literally the first thing I saw in "new" on Reddit.
Texture hacking is pretty good lol.

Didn't even realize that was Brawl. No wonder it was way worse than the Chrom one quality wise lol.

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Texture hacking is pretty good already lol.
Is that not a Brawl Mod? I suppose it could be for the Wii U (the mod I mean, I obviously know that this isn't legit), didn't look at it close enough.

Last edited:

gameonion

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gameonion
3DS FC
4382-1966-1902
You guys should be happy that I'm not doing any more Smash leaks anytime soon. Otherwise you would've been bombarded by Inkling leaks already.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Maybe a title change is in order - "The swamp is emptying because from the leaks"

:231:

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Aaand it's private.
Gg people like me who were too slow to have a nice laugh see the video.

EDIT: Frog Ninja'd.

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I'm not sure why you would say that considering there is nothing legitimately supporting this rumour.
I don't think any leak, with so many people attaching their actual names or known internet handles to it, should be 100% dismissed immediately as "lol, fake."

In addition to this, I've heard a bit from various people outside of this this forum (nothing ground breaking or that I am going to share) which makes me believe there may be some veracity to this claim. I would always advise people to think of a leak as being likely fake, especially when they don't have much to back up the leakers claim. This leak is no exception.

I just don't think you should count it out completely is all. The truth, one way or another, is just around the corner.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Decided to dig up an old avatar in the spirit of Halloween.
Could have used the other one (the one most of you actually would recognize since I used it in the original Leaks group and the group photos):
RTMbDK0.jpg
...but not quite as intimidating.
Still though, I'm Bloody Mary. Don't **** with me.

Last edited:

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
These people should either say who the character is or keep their mouth shut completely.

This "I know but won't say" rubbish is just annoying attention-seeking. Oh, they can't say who it is cause of contracts and stuff? You'd think in that scenario they wouldn't be allowed to say anything.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
These people should either say who the character is or keep their mouth shut completely.

This "I know but won't say" rubbish is just annoying attention-seeking. Oh, they can't say who it is cause of contracts and stuff? You'd think in that scenario they wouldn't be allowed to say anything.
The thing about information like this is, 99% of the people who know can likely say without any legal repercussions. However, not only do they potentially get a friend stabbed in the back, they'll be left out of any potential future info, and if the info is wrong, TONS of hate and flaming.

Some people may have good intentions to try and build hype/excitement but generally it'll backfire on you.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Hey, no need to throw me under the bus like that.
That wasn't my intention, so I apologize. I saw you expressing incredulity that someone would want to discuss such a "worthless" leak, and since this thread moves so quickly, and you weren't online at the time, I wanted to tag you as I began to discuss it.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
idk why but i find it funny how of all characters.They go out of there way to say it's not K rool.Like idk why i find it funny but the fact they went to the k rool thread just to say it's not k rool and leave and never mention any other character is just hilourous to me

Chrono.

idk why but i find it funny how of all characters.They go out of there way to say it's not K rool.Like idk why i find it funny but the fact they went to the k rool thread just to say it's not k rool and leave and never mention any other character is just hilourous to me
Cause Rool is kinda noteworthy/very popular around these parts I'm guessing.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Contains slight adult language
What is it about Johnny's reviews that makes them so good? lol at Elliot getting a level replicating how he got a game over in World 1-1
He's just a likeable down to earth guy, that's all there really is to it. He just feels genuine, like you're talking to a friend.
Das y he da bes

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
He's just a likeable down to earth guy, that's all there really is to it. He just feels genuine, like you're talking to a friend.
Das y he da bes
You know what, that's especially true as he ditched review scores, he gave Other M a higher score than Prime 2 but in a tweet he said making scores was a mistake or something, especially for those 2. Johnny just gets stuff. Glad he's becoming more wellknown and an inspiration for potential youtubers like Nitrorad

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
I'm not sure why you would say that considering there is nothing legitimately supporting this rumour.
Stealths been right in the past and does have a source
Roger is reputable and does have connections/ is exNOA

And now we have Sean, who I'd be hesistate about, since Smashified got popular by fake leaks, but too much is adding up that points to something coming

Chrono.

So I have newfound appreciation for C.Falcon and Yoshi.

Been having a blast with them lately.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
TIL Source Gaming got a shoutout on Japan Time PushDustIn PushDustIn :awesome:
The official source gaming YouTube channel, which is a sentient being and not just an account shared by a few SG admins and myself, thanked them for a shout out on the video. Like that comment if you like Source Gaming as we could really use the exposure!

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
So how many people claim to know about this so far? 10? more?

We've gone past ridiculous at this point. It's a miracle none of them have outright said who it is with how many people are talking about it. (which arguably is a bit suspicious)
Probably because there's only like 1 Person that actually knows (maybe those original 3) and then other people are claiming to know, but they realized they can't actually say who it is because they'll most likely be wrong. At this point anyone claiming to know what Roger knows and then saying a character is basically automatically going to be ignored, because they're most likely full of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom