• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I am seriously wishing the Shovel Knight rumor never happened. This is just beyond stupid at this point, if he is in Smash (which I still doubt) It's honestly going to be more of a "****ING FINALLY" than a "HOLY CRAP, HE'S IN!" I can't even be excited about him anymore, even as a fan.

Curse you Sans. Always ruining my stuff his comedy. Well this was nearly a complete waste of time. Except I did get this pic that almost shows how cool I really am! almost.
-The Great Papyrus
PS NYEH HEH HEH

Last edited:

Chrono.

Curse you Sans. Always ruining my stuff his comedy. Well this was nearly a complete waste of time. Except I did get this pic that almost shows how cool I really am! almost.
-The Great Papyrus
PS NYEH HEH HEH
I dont even Undertale but that option was just begging to be picked.

#pollfraud

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I am seriously wishing the Shovel Knight rumor never happened. This is just beyond stupid at this point, if he is in Smash (which I still doubt) It's honestly going to be more of a "****ING FINALLY" than a "HOLY CRAP, HE'S IN!" I can't even be excited about him anymore, even as a fan.
This is like Gematsu at this point. More that this is causing more uproar than it's necessary.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
There's that one point in time where you question your life choices and this is one of them:

image.jpg

Yes, this is legit

Yes, this looks stupid

Yes, this is pretty awesome for Mr Satan

Yes, I'm gonna drop anime for a while.
Only until Diamond is Unbreakable is animated and they finally do a season 2 of Kill la Kill

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Eh, as played out as it is by this point, I think it beats talking about the other leak.

The fact that a leak that pretty much said "Within the next 14 days, a character will be confirmed. They will be a popular Nintendo character" got that much attention and days worth of conversations is mind boggling in hindsight.

Having one of the leakers get punted into the stratosphere by a mob of irritated GameFAQs users was the perfect conclusion to perhaps the most worthless leak in Smash 4 history.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
There's that one point in time where you question your life choices and this is one of them:

View attachment 77523
Yes, this is legit

Yes, this looks stupid

Only until Diamond is Unbreakable is animated and they finally do a season 2 of Kill la Kill
What.

Am I seeing things?

*Rubs eyes and puts face against screen*

Why??? Smh.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

View attachment 77523
Yes, this is legit

Yes, this looks stupid

I heard they made Videl Super....Making Hercule Super just kills his point of existence, despite how cool this looks.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Reading the comments of the GameXplain video, apparently the idea of it was to debunk the listing being a confirmation, hence why they posted it.

That still begs the question why their title would be "Shovel Knight getting Smash bros. Amiibo support. Confirmed playable!?" in that case since that does more harm then good.

View attachment 77523
Yes, this is legit

Yes, this looks stupid

Of all the moments in my life. . .this is by far the greatest

I can almost die happy now. All I need is to see Pan canonically go Super Saiyan and I have no more ties to this world

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
The good news is, there's only a month left.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Eh... I know we can't really take what YCG says at face value, but I think this could have been direct disconfirmation.
At least according to me anyways.
Or they could just be playing coy. This is why I hate ****ing rumors.

...When did Sakurai lie, exactly?
Um... where did you get that from?

Last edited:

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Eh, as played out as it is by this point, I think it beats talking about the other leak.

The fact that a leak that pretty much said "Within the next 14 days, a character will be confirmed. They will be a popular Nintendo character" got that much attention and days worth of conversations is mind boggling in hindsight.

Having one of the leakers get punted into the stratosphere by a mob of irritated GameFAQs users was the perfect conclusion to perhaps the most worthless leak in Smash 4 history.
I can agree with that probably being the most worthless "leak" to garner attention, but at least it's dead now. Every time the SK rumor is about to die SOMEONE remembers that you have infinite lives in Shovel Knight. -.-
It's just Bafflingly Stupid vs. Worn and Tiresome, pick your poison ladies and gents.

View attachment 77523
Yes, this is legit

Yes, this looks stupid

...Please tell me they didn't just do that as a gag. Tell me that actually happened.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Eh... I know we can't really take what YCG says at face value, but I think this could have been direct disconfirmation.
At least according to me anyways.

Um... where did you get that from?
Etika's video description.

NintenZ NintenZ sonictoast is nowhere near as bad as etika and i'm a fan of both
You do realize he said Etika is Sonictoast but worse right???

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I still think we should dial down on the YCG stuff thinking it means anything pertaining Smash. There's no hints, they can't say much about stuff like that, so, don't overlook into this.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration

View attachment 77523
Yes, this is legit

Yes, this looks stupid

You lie so hard. There is no way this is legit.

Everyone knows that Mr Satan has achieved the level of Super Saiyan 4

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I can agree with that probably being the most worthless "leak" to garner attention, but at least it's dead now. Every time the rumor is about to die SOMEONE remembers that you have infinite lives in Shovel Knight. -.-
It's just Bafflingly Stupid vs. Tiresome, pick your poison ladies and gents.
It's dead NOW, just like the Shovel Knight leak died like twice before.

It's bound to get revived soon, especially if literally anything Splatoon-related happens next week.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
A particular video, AN ETIKA VIDEO!!!
Oh boy, an Etika video.
Ima be brutally honest, I'm kind of sick of seeing you saying "OH KILL ME NOW" majority of the time an Etika video is brought up.

Seriously, you've said it so many times before, we kinda get it.

...When did Sakurai lie, exactly?
Obviously confusing Ono for Sakurai :troll:

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Oh boy, an Etika video.
Ima be brutally honest, I'm kind of sick of seeing you saying "OH KILL ME NOW" majority of the time an Etika video is brought up.

Obviously confusing Sakurai for Ono :troll:
I've only said it once. This time. Although I did challenge one of you to watch his entire K. Rook vs. SK stream without cringing once, I see no one has completed it.

Chrono.

GameXplain thinks YCG are lying lol (its on my feed right now)

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst

He's brought up constantly and his videos are posted in this thread.

Either of those events result in Etika becoming on topic.

If people want to say negative things about him, they should be allowed to. Sorry for not liking the same things as you.

Chrono.

Sheesh, it's like he's trying to cling to any piece of credibility he has at this point.
He's not the only one.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
It's dead NOW, just like the Shovel Knight leak died like twice before.

It's bound to get revived soon, especially if literally anything Splatoon-related happens next week.
I hate that I have to believe that.
The ride never ends... Until the DLC does anyway.
...Even then it probably won't end. Mr. Bones' Wild Smash Coaster, everybody.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
He's not the only one.
To be fair, they have been acting suspicious, almost as if they're teasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom