• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm going to try make a 'climbing' level on Mario Maker based off the inside and outside of a sunken submarine.

Key word 'try'.

Let's see how we go.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I'm not sure if I'll get used to the new Miiverse web layout that's appeared all of a sudden... There are even advertisements on it now!

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Umm, before we go on with those jokes.

Don't

That being said I didn't even know Miiverse had ads lol.

Neo Zero

epicmartin7 epicmartin7 since you're liking my posts I'd like to ask something of you. I want a connection with Sense concerning his info. Could you reach out and let me know the results.

Edit: I mean Stealth. I keep confusing the two of em x.x

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'll forever have top keks that Ant-Man in his one movie has a better more entertaining movie than Thor in two whole movies.

TOP. ****ING. KEKS.

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Actually Fox is the best character for the event to speed run aside from Captain Falcon and a small but Roy and Jigglypuff
Nah, they're great. but Ganondorf, Jigglypuff, and Roy (via Counter shenanigans) do it fastest. And in TASland, Peach has the world record via Stitchface and Bob-omb shenanigans.

Let's be honest here, you weren't a true man if you didn't beat Event 51 as :mariomelee:or:falconmelee:.

:linkmelee:&:samusmelee: is a maybe and :peachmelee: for that disrespect.
A true man beats it with everyone, without stock loss, and no planking.

I'm currently over halfway towards that goal, though it's been a long time since I last attempted it with anyone.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Miiverse has ads now? Okay, that can't be a really bad thing.

*sees what Chrono. Chrono. posted*

Well, isn't that ironic... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
When your roommate brings over a girl he likes and she flirts with you all night. :/
This is a start of a Super Villain origin, right here.

I'm trying my hardest to impress a girl and bring her to my place and she ends up flirting with my roommate?

That hurts a man mentally and emotionally. Swamp, don't do it.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
When your roommate brings over a girl he likes and she flirts with you all night. :/
This is me at school.
Every ****in' day.
WHY DO YOU ALL WANT ME, FEMALES
AND HOW DO YOU ALL KNOW MY NAME
I AIN'T EVEN IN THE SAME CLASS AS YOU GUYS

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Er...That's not really how irony works

tfw one of your favourite youtubers has dickish parents forcing him to close down his internet life. RIP Itionoben
Well, to be fair, the ads you see on the Internet are often depending on your browsing history, as well as your IP address.

It's not really under Nintendo's control. Still ironic in the sense that it's e-dating ads on a Nintendo site, considering that Nintendo usually is seen as being family-friendly.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Well, to be fair, the ads you see on the Internet are often depending on your browsing history, as well as your IP address.

It's not really under Nintendo's control. Still ironic in the sense that it's e-dating ads on a Nintendo site, considering that Nintendo usually is seen as being family-friendly.
I'd hate to see what kind of ads my Miiverse has then lol

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

However, it's Miiverse, so it's to be expected something will go wrong
This is me at school.
Every ****in' day.
WHY DO YOU ALL WANT ME, FEMALES
AND HOW DO YOU ALL KNOW MY NAME
I AIN'T EVEN IN THE SAME CLASS AS YOU GUYS
lol I've only been hit on by about 4 people

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I am still suprised to see this thread actif when the Social Thread of Smash 4 is kinda dead at this hour. Is people have live here?:p Or it's just because of time difference? (Like living in Europe.)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
M. Bison and Metal Face in the same game is going to be interesting to see. Judging by some of the humor in PXZ1, there's probably going to be a voice actor joke for those two villains, as both are voiced by Norio Wakamoto.

Also, it seems to me that characters such as Juri and T-elos aren't going to be playable this time. I mean, KOS-MOS is now paired with Fiora, and Ingrid can fill the role for the solo Street Fighter unit.

I hope to see all of the remaining PXZ1 crew return such as Frank West, Hsien-Ko, the Shining Force pair, Tron Bonne, the SRW characters and Devilotte. There's probably going to be cuts, though.

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I am still suprised to see this thread actif when the Social Thread of Smash 4 is kinda dead at this hour. Is people have live here?:p Or it's just because of time difference? (Like living in Europe.)
It's either that, they're busy, or they're sleeping.

Either way, not many people are on at this hour.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's either that, they're busy, or they're sleeping.

Either way, not many people are on at this hour.
You are probably right. Still, there is so many person now here. But on the social thread, there is almost nobody at this hour. I find that kinda funny. :052:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
M. Bison and Metal Face in the same game is going to be interesting to see. Judging by some of the humor in PXZ1, there's probably going to be a voice actor joke for those two villains,as both are voiced by Norio Wakamoto.
If there is, it's going to be a Japanese exclusive joke, because obviously the English VA's for both are different.

What I really want to know is how Metal Face is going to react to Mecha-Fiora fighting him(if it happens) outside the Face Nemesis. Honestly, Xenoblade kinda skimmed over the Metal Face-Fiora "chemistry", so to speak, since all we ever see between the two is Metal Face killing Fiora and Metal Face using Mecha-Fiora as leverage against Shulk and co. Did he know from the beginning that she was converted? Was he ever resentful of operating under her at times(like Prison Island)? Maybe he wanted to kill her too even before the plot twist when he reveals himself? I, for one, would enjoy the answers.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
When you said 'here', you mean in this thread?
Yup, i mean. There is 16 users and i even see before 21 users. When in the other social thread. There is like 3-5 users now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom