• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
his bad taste in fasion
He doesn't wear that scarf for style but it keeps him motivated or something because it's from his mother iirc. I don't like the guy, but I'm tired of seeing people complain about the scarf
Ok then, sister.

Also, this site is notorious for being an echo chamber where very few people deviate from the mainstream rationale. Just saiyan.
lolno have you seen the stuff I post?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So you pretty much admit here you completely ignored all my posts, particularly a detailed post back that explains why counters are ****ty. You should go back and read them.
Dude, I'm honestly done with the topic. Especially since everyone focused on the meaningless details of what I said and missed the overall point.

Arguing for the sake of arguing... Yippie.

I have better things to do honestly, like sleeping. So you have a good one.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
The AT models are lower poly than actual fighters, se they'd NEED either a new model or some upscaling

Character is more plausible, this is already the case with Conductor Link and 64Dedede
True, if you loo at most of them, they don't have individual Fingers. Only exception is Elec Man who finger points to match his NES moves.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
True, if you loo at most of them, they don't have individual Fingers. Only exception is Elec Man who finger points to match his NES moves.
I am somewhat upset about the fact Elec Man can't be stun locked or can KO scrubs in 3 hits
Yep, Nintendo definitely tweeting now lmao:
'The winner gets to decide a ballot character!'

D

Deleted member

lolno have you seen the stuff I post?
Have you seen the stuff I post?

Ask anyone around here, especially in the BRoom. I've posted some of the most obnoxious, controversial ****. Especially sex talk, that typically makes people uncomfortable. I get a kick out of messing with the status quo.

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Dude, I'm honestly done with the topic. Especially since everyone focused on the meaningless details of what I said and missed the overall point.

Arguing for the sake of arguing... Yippie.

"Meaningless details"

Except they're not really meaningless if you're using them for your argument, and fail to provide any other point to your argument when they were refuted. As I said before, the sooner you accept these "gameplay issues" are your own fault, the quicker you'll improve; nothing stifles improvement faster than developing a scrub mindset and blaming anything you initially have trouble with as "cheap".

Ivander

Smash Legend
So, trying to derail arguments, how about we complain about the fact that the Mario Maker stage got more love than the Stage Creator? And the fact that the Mario Maker stage has treadmills, ice, falling platforms, interactable blocks that can either break or give items, and it can hold up to 8 players. For goodness sake, the Stage Creator is crying in a corner. Poor Stage Creator...

Edit: The only thing the Stage Creator has over the Mario Maker stage is the fact that with the Stages with the stage creator, you can still turn the camera around the character compared to the Mario Maker stage which you can't move the camera around the character. But still...

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Damn, I'd forgotten how gorgeous Pikmin 3 looks. The artstyle and the graphics are such a perfect match.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
So Zero was right after all
Banjo Kazooie! *Trinen slaps ZeRo* 'Someone reasonable, scarfboi'

Ask anyone around here, especially in the BRoom. I've posted some of the most obnoxious, controversial ****. Especially sex talk, that typically makes people uncomfortable. I get a kick out of messing with the status quo.
First of all, you literally have no clue that I'm like that. Second, you said this
Anyway, it's half past midnight at my place, I'm out

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, this thread was talking about E3 announcement and people being upset like federation force well the thing is, paper jam tbh has lots of pessimism that are imo.....not really justified.

It is a disappointment that paper amrio for WiiU wasn;t announced, it's a blessing to have the series gets that much love however. Seriously, I would have been super worried if we had nothing, but getting so much loves outside of the main series is to me more promising.

People are pessimist because the game has SS stuff while so far, they were used decently and they are also because they claim that paper mario on WiiU is somehow not happening.......it actually makes it more likely.....

idk, btu it puzzles me.....

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So, this thread was talking about E3 announcement and people being upset like federation force well the thing is, paper jam tbh has lots of pessimism that are imo.....not really justified.

It is a disappointment that paper amrio for WiiU wasn;t announced, it's a blessing to have the series gets that much love however. Seriously, I would have been super worried if we had nothing, but getting so much loves outside of the main series is to me more promising.

People are pessimist because the game has SS stuff while so far, they were used decently and they are also because they claim that paper mario on WiiU is somehow not happening.......it actually makes it more likely.....

idk, btu it puzzles me.....
For me Paper Jam was confirmed excellent no matter what happens when Paper Bowser spoke. Worst crime of Sticker Star: Averted.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
For me Paper Jam was confirmed excellent no matter what happens when Paper Bowser spoke. Worst crime of Sticker Star: Averted.
I think SS did a lot worse than that tbh, but my point is that despite seeing SS elements in paper jam......none of them are used in a bad way.

In fact, that intro, it showed that both humor style are in which for me might actually be the first m&l game where I found it funny (played superstar saga and DT.....wasn;t really impressed tbh).

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
So... yeah how bout that ballot that's still open. Although I suppose they might just like have something in place where the server stops accepting the ballots after a certain time, but they didn't change how the site works yet.

(now I'm just imagining the Suggestion Box from Oblongs where the suggestions go right into the furnace to keep the building warm)

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

Then I mean this in the nicest way possible.
If you acknowledge that, why do you bother opening your mouth at all.
That isn't me saying your opinions themselves are invalid, but that if you want people to not lash out on you then you can's lash out at us. Learn to talk like an adult. But if you know for a fact that you talk about things in that way, no crap people are angry at you and your views. Because, as I said two pages ago, they come off as pretentious because of that. The opinion ITSELF is not pretentious, but the way you phrase things is. I have debates like this ALL the time, but since I'm talking to level headed folks I never mind it. This isn't one of those times.
Regardless, that's enough of that I suppose. Have a good sleep, hopefully we can get past this from here on out. I can't say I like making enemies.

Last edited:

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
Legends speak of a bird that would set in motion the defeat of The Man with the Scarf

They say a bespectacled man will become known to all, unleashing his fury upon the Scarf

D

Deleted member

I want to believe a reveal is possible considering how Nintendo is advertising the tournament
But knowing our track record...

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Guys...
I'm really sick of seeing all this argument. Can we talk about something more lighthearted for once?
Gladly.

I want to believe a reveal is possible considering how Nintendo is advertising the tournament
Nahhh man, you can't get in that mindset or you'll just be set up for disappointment lol.
At the very least, we may find out what the bloody heck is going on with PMDT and such.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Seeing stuff like BH5 at this point makes me think. How on earth is the next DLC character, preferably a newcomer, going to introduce themselves in the tournament scene?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I was thinking the same since they said tune into the finals. If they do do something, I imagine it would be addressing the ballot and that's it.

Tom13

Smash Apprentice
Seeing stuff like BH5 at this point makes me think. How on earth is the next DLC character, preferably a newcomer, going to introduce themselves in the tournament scene?
Maybe Sakurai will barge onto the stage before the last match, and tell us that he has an announcement, playinf a trailer on a big screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom