• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Here's my prediction for the three characters:
  1. Pichu
  2. Pichu
  3. Pichu With Muscles
Any other combination is pointless in my eyes.

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
I bolded/underlined my responses

So YCG is still making arguably ambiguous tweets and people are making stage predictions. Is it safe to assume nothing off note happened
Something got ****ed up with your post, clicking the spoiler box doesn't open the rest of the post, and when quoting it to reply, the text isn't there.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
So it seems there is another leaked character and is circulating in 4chan for Street Fighter V, Laura is the name of character and it looks like she is from Brazil.
By the way I change my avi to be in tune with this month, anyone that knows from which game it is receives a free cookie.

.n_n.

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
So it seems there is another leaked character that was revealed and is circulating for Street Fighter V, Laura is the name of character and it looks she is from Brazil.

By the way I change my avi to be in tune with this month, anyone that knows from which game it is receives a free cookie.

.n_n.

Already been discussed. :079:

Zekrom101

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Zekrom101
Also, I don't like how some of you say "YCG and Wayforward are unprofessionel"
So it seems there is another leaked character that was revealed and is circulating for Street Fighter V, Laura is the name of character and it looks she is from Brazil.

.n_n.
You're too :079::079::079:

See title

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Oh well then never mind, keep posting, see you tomorrow guys (tomorrow is a big day for me I will start working in a company).

PD, By the way how the hell you use now the quote system?

.n_n.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
So it seems there is another leaked character and is circulating in 4chan for Street Fighter V, Laura is the name of character and it looks like she is from Brazil.

.n_n.
Eternal Darkness.

Payment plox fam :smirk:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Oh well then never mind, keep posting, see you tomorrow guys (tomorrow is a big day for me I will start working in a company).

.n_n.
What company? :D

Nintendo of Japan just tweeted (something inconsequential I think)
Maybe it's time for another round of tweets. Maybe one that mentions the smash ballot :urg:

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
What company? :D
Is called Columbus de México, is a company that woks with personal finance and how to invest in different markets and many more things that for now I can not tell much because I am still learning what is about, they do not have the Marketing Area so I will be the person in charge of open it and make sure that works with all the objectives that needs and people (I am so nervous because is a big project with many deathlines from short term, to middle term, to long term.).

.n_n.

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Alright, time to toss my predictions

Shovel Knight (NA)
DK Rep (EU)
Bandana Dee (JP)

This is based off of each region, so thats why I lack Wolf. I believe he is the last Pre-Ballot character.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Nintendo of Japan just tweeted (something inconsequential I think)
Maybe it's time for another round of tweets. Maybe one that mentions the smash ballot :urg:
They announced that Pokemon Rumble World is getting a retail version.

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
>People guessing K. Rool.

I mean, I can understand thinking he's not out completely, but to not even consider...aw, forget it.

I guess the placeholders is a cool find, but it doesn't tell me anything I wasn't already reasonably certain of, so I'm not particularly excited by it.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
If it's 3 characters with 3 stages then....

America: Shovel Knight
Europe: Layton or Rayman
Japan: Some other 3rd party rep.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
But why 3rd party reps? Id like some 1st party dressing in my Smash Salad too...
New stages most likely means new franchises.

Also they stressed you could vote for anyone you wanted to.

Plus I could see this as a justified way of SK being in the game.
I'm not salty. I swear >.>;;

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
I do have a question, though: What's with the +7s? Were those there before? With those placeholder slots there are 7 DLC character slots, and all have that +7. Does it mean anything?

What is there to consider? He's a widely requested character and has been for years now.
"Forget it."

And if you don't know what I'm referring to (or you're just pretending), it's really not worth getting into.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
I do have a question, though: What's with the +7s? Were those there before? With those placeholder slots there are 7 DLC character slots, and all have that +7. Does it mean anything?

"Forget it."

And if you don't know what I'm referring to (or you're just pretending), it's really not worth getting into.
It's a variable to see if they are purchased or not I believe.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I still don't think we're gonna get three more characters and no Nintendo ones.

Even if it's just Wolf.

D

Deleted member

Ok, let's say Butt Butt is in and the other two are Wolf and [ballot character]
Who do you think it is and what is his/her/its stage?

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

While that is a possibility, we also have to consider that the placeholders could be used for past stages like we've been getting or even potential newcomers from existing franchises coming with a new stage (lets say, Sylux with Phaaze). So I don't think the 1:1 ratio necessarily means that it has to be all new franchises.

As for the third party thing, I can't see us not getting at least one Nintendo character from this. Even if this is an opportunity to add more third parties, there are still a number of Nintendo characters not tapped yet that many want to see and I could see at least one being considered.

>DLC
Wallet is kill
Also, can you replay the map to get multiples of it?
Because I sure as hell want a full Maid and Witch army
There's actually free DLC so that you can get the Witch without paying, but you can only do it once per file and it's a choice between it and the Ballistician.

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
If the new empty stage slots are labeled as 'Tikibuzz', and one of them is listed before Mario Maker, my best guess is they attempted (or intend) to port over the DKCR stage. It would be sort of neat in 3D.

D

Deleted member

Also, list music for the stage

While that is a possibility, we also have to consider that the stages could be used for past stages like we've been getting, new Nintendo franchises not represented in the game yet (ex. Chibi Robo), or even potential newcomers from existing franchises coming with a new stage.

Personally though, I can't see us not getting at least one Nintendo character from this. Even if this is an opportunity to add more third parties, there are still a number of Nintendo characters not tapped yet that many want to see.

There's actually free DLC so that you can get the Witch without paying, but you can only do it once per file and it's a choice between it and the Ballistician.
>Choice
I don't see a second option...

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master

I don't think all the stages are for characters, but there is one stage found in between the Mario Maker and Duck Hunt stage, suggesting work had already gone into it before they started porting the Duck Hunt stage. Do you think that could be for Shovel Knight?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom