• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I would ask what the 27 songs in Mario Maker are
But I'll just make this easier for both of us
How many songs and which ones are from Super Mario World?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Something tells me there's a character that's already done. They're just sitting on them and have found a way to prevent them from leaking like Roy and Ryu did.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
You know, the hilarious part about Mario Maker is that a good chunk of the layouts would be totally tourney legal.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
Seems Mario Maker recycles music as well.

this seems to be the tracklist

Style Switch: Ground Theme
Title (Super Mario Maker)
Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. Medley
Ground Theme / Underground Theme
Ground Theme (Super Mario Bros.)
Underwater Theme (Super Mario Bros.)
Princess Peach's Castle
Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels Medley
Super Mario Bros. 3 Medley
Ground Theme (Super Mario Bros. 3) - Remix
Airship Theme (Super Mario Bros. 3)
Underground Theme (Super Mario Land)
Super Mario World Medley
Yoshi's Island (Melee)
Fortress Boss (Super Mario World)
Castle / Boss Fortress (Super Mario World / SMB 3)
Title / Ending (Super Mario World)
Main Theme (New Super Mario Bros.0
Athletic Theme / Ground Theme
Ground Theme (New Super Mario Bros. 2)
Ground Theme (New Super Mario Bros. U)
Peach's Castle Stage
Ground Theme (Super Mario Bros. 3)
Ground Theme (Super Mario Bros. 2)
Ground Theme (Super Mario World)

Last edited:

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
What's interesting is that in the last update we got a Mario stage and a Zelda stage.
In this update we got another Mario stage and another Zelda stage.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Well since we're getting stages that reuse music now can we get Fountain of Dreams and Pokemon Stadium 1 pls? Also with Duck Hunt being transferred from the Wii U to the 3Ds version can we get Wario Ware and Corniria on Wii U pls?

Last edited:

Chrono.

this seems to be the tracklist

Style Switch: Ground Theme
Title (Super Mario Maker)
Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. Medley
Ground Theme / Underground Theme
Underwater Theme (Super Mario Bros.)
Princess Peach's Castle
Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels Medley
Super Mario Bros. 3 Medley
Ground Theme (Super Mario Bros. 3) - Remix
Airship Theme (Super Mario Bros. 3)
Underground Theme (Super Mario Land)
Super Mario World Medley
Yoshi's Island (Melee)
Fortress Boss (Super Mario World)
Castle / Boss Fortress (Super Mario World / SMB 3)
Title / Ending (Super Mario World)
Main Theme (New Super Mario Bros.0
Athletic Theme / Ground Theme
Ground Theme (New Super Mario Bros. 2)
Ground Theme (New Super Mario Bros. U)
Peach's Castle Stage
Ground Theme (Super Mario Bros. 3)
Ground Theme (Super Mario Bros. 2)
Ground Theme (Super Mario World)
Well there ya go @Zoroarking

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
We don't know this yet.
He still may be.
Key word was apparently, at the current time it appears that wolf isn't preballot, but we aren't 100% sure on this.
calling it now if were getting wolf we wont get him untill november were probobly going to get a trailer of him after the ballot ends saying coming out 11/??/2015
November? That's OK I can wait. I'll be totally fine going another month without Wolf,

Shroob

Sup?
Pirate Ship being back is pretty cool. But I'm still baffled at the way they released Roy and Ryu if they had no plans for other characters until at least October.

Technically all of the 3DS Stage files are used up from the Mewtwo update then as the Duck Hunt stage is on there now?
There were 7 stages, there's only 6 dlc stages on the 3ds. Pirate Ship wouldn't count.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Luigi's downthrow is so goddamn garbo now. I don't even know what to do with him, what are his setups even now?

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Oh, wow, SMM has multiple Omega versions.
EDIT: Never mind, didn't know it scrolls through all styles. Still cool.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Pirate Ship being back is pretty cool. But I'm still baffled at the way they released Roy and Ryu if they had no plans for other characters until at least October.

Technically all of the 3DS Stage files are used up from the Mewtwo update then as the Duck Hunt stage is on there now?
Given how Sakurai views costumes and assist trophies, honestly I think he's stup-under the assumption that characters don't matter but the representation they receive.

Though even if it ain't Shovel Knight, I think there's definitely some character being kept hidden to help bridge the gap between the ballot (and possibly to punish us)

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
I compiled all of Thinkaman's posts, so for those curious about balance changes, here

I will be keeping this post updated as he posts more information. It's incomplete as of now.

Captain Falcon get up attack shield damage decreased from 10 to 8. Wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be a global change, and this is what is different on (at least) everyone.

Falcon has a momentum change in side-b, and it does 9% instead of 8% ground and 8% instead of 7% air.

Get up Shield damage nerf is indeed universal.

No other changes to Falcon, no changes to DDD or Diddy.

Skipping around now.

Duck Hunt has no changes except for a element change on a windbox on (all 3) Can; no idea, didn't know this hitbox existed.

DK has a few changes.

Sorry, the Falcon change is only on custom #3.

No changes to Falco. Fox's throw lasers do 1.5 damage from 2.0. *shrug*

No changes to G&W. Ganon's nair was re-made. Very complicated change, tons of all new hitboxes. Coming back to this. It's the only Ganon change.

Greninja has 2 0.66x frame speed multipliers added to subactions that previous had no code. (So not attacks or such) It's currently impossible for me to tell what these might be, other than that they must be something obscure. No other changes.

Edit: Ike has multiple changes. Coming back to him later. So does Kirby.

Bowser nair does 6% per hit instead of 5%. He also had a 1.2x frame speed multiplier on some random state with no other codes removed. No other changes.

I LIED. Bowser Fireball custom was buffed. First hitbox 5 -> 6%, bkb 25 -> 35, size 4 ->5, decays to weaker hitbox after 20 frames instead of 15, weaker hitbox 3.5% -> 5%, size 3.5 -> 5.0. No changes to any other Bowser anything.

Bowser Jr. Down smash does 10 Shield damage, up from 1. His Jab 2 has a frame speed multiplier changed so that itends after 26 frames instead of 40. Wowsers.

Link has a ton of changes. skipping.

Little mac has a few that will take some time to parse. skipping.

Charizard has a huge speed buff to down-b custom #2? Am I reading this right?

Lucario down-b 2 hitbox angle changed from 58 to 65. Ends 7 frames sooner too. No other changes.

No changes to Lucas.

Lucina Shield Breaker Shield damage decreased from 30 to 25. (Will check marth soon...) No other changes.

Wow, Luigi has a ton of changes. Skipping.

Nothing on Mario, but Doc has a few.

Doc down-b custom 3 buffed from 8% to 10% or 12% depending on the hitbox; the 12% hitbox is also bigger and has knockback adjustments.

No other doc changes.

Marth also had shield breaker nerfed from 30 shield damage bonus to 25. No other changes.

Meta knight custom up-b 3 final hitbox is increased in size from 7.0 to 7.2 and lasts 2 frames longer. No other changes.

No changes to Mewtwo or Miis.

No changes to Villager or Ness, except for a change to Ness's PK Fire 3. It now does 2% on hit and 9% on trigger, from 1%/8%. The trigger hitbox hits sooner, and is smaller but closer.

No changes to Pac-man or palutena. Peach has one, brb.

STOP TRYING TO REORDER THE ALPHABET PEOPLE.

No changes for Peach besides some random frame speed multipliers and bits on non-attack moves that I have no idea what they mean. (These changes normally aren't stuff anyone would be interested in.)

No changes to Jigglypuff--random bit was changed at the end of custom down-b 3, unimportant.

Fully charged Shield break wasn't changed.

Robin has a lot of random bit changes and some interesting frame speed multiplier changes, but nothing directly on attacks or hitboxes. I doubt it's a change to charge up speed, but it's possible and deserves investigation. Nosfertu could be it too, but it's probably something unimportant.

I see no dash attack change.

Edit: confirmed no robin dash attack change.

No changes to Pikachu, Olimar, Pit, or Dark Pit. Dark Pit has a super random float changed on a throw, but it's likely just some animation thing, no idea.

Mega Man neutral B 2 ends 5 frames faster. MM side b 2 ends 6 frames faster. No other changes.

Mega Man neutral B 2 ends 5 frames faster. MM side b 2 ends 6 frames faster. No other changes.

Rosalina down-b 3 is 1 frame faster, technically 1.5. Rosalina side b 2 ends significantly faster. Rosalina Rapid jab damage from 2.0 to 1.7 I THINK; not sure, no idea what other repeating frame-1-subroutine Magic 2% hitbox Rosalina had.

No other Rosalina changes, but I see a couple big Luma changes. I don't know Luma's frame data well enough to tell what's what quickly, will come back to it.

Nothing on Roy or Ryu. A few meaningful changes on Samus, will come back to her.

But in case I forget, Samus fully charged neutral B 3 now does 20% from 18%, and 32 from 35, bkb 70 from 65, size 8 from 10.

Partially charged does 6 from 5, angle 40 from 45, bkb 50 from 30, and size 2.5 from 4.0.

No other Samus projectile changes--will still come back to her core moveset, which does have a few.

Sheik has no changes except the same random throw param tweak that Dark Pit got.

Shulk down-b 2 angle 35 -> 32, kbg 84 -> 89 on one attack option, kbg 94 -> 99 on the other; no other shulk changes

Okay so Bowser Jr and Sonic have a different change to one of their 3 getup attacks.

Most people are 10 -> 8.

But, Bowser Jr. and Sonic have SD changed from 1 -> 10 on one of theirs, one of the two normal (non-banana) ones.

I misinterpretted this as a d-smash change to Bowser Jr, since it's a frame 22 move and iirc that's what Bowser jr d-smash is. My bad.

Wario has a minor frame speed multiplier adjustment on some random action, and a 1 frame faster startup on neutral b #3.

WFT had a random target restriction flag on the explosive hitboxes of down-b 2 removed. I have no idea what these flags were, since AFAIK it could hit both ground and aerial opponents...

No other WFT changes.

Yoshi up-b 2 ends 4 frames sooner. yoshi's ledge attack seesm to do 1 shield damage bonus instead of 0. No other changes.

No other changes to Sonic. No changes to ZSS. Toon Link only has a single change to custom up-b 2 on the ground--it has 6 hitboxes instead of 1, they all seem stronger than before, one of them does 11% instead of 10%.

Zelda up-b 2 window lasts 1 more frame and the move ends 6 frames sooner.

Zelda neutral b 3 starts up 2 frames faster on the windbox and 5 frames faster on the explosion. The windbox position is shifted very slightly.

Besides that same random throw tweak as Sheik and Dark Pit, Zelda's file is unchanged.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I compiled all of Thinkaman's posts, so for those curious about balance changes, here

I will be keeping this post updated as he posts more information. It's incomplete as of now.
I read that the Falcon side-b thing is actually incorrect. It's only on his 3rd custom.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wait, did Bowser Jr.'s D-Smash really have such terrible shield damage?
Why did I never notice this?
And I'm curious about how Ganon's N-Air got changed

Mikegamer0608

Smash Lord
NNID
Mikegamer0608
Man what's been going on with Nintendo & Capcom as of late with all these mii costumes, mind as well add all of there IPs in smash. Where's my Viewtiful Joe (Mii Brawler) & Dante (Mii Swordfighter)!?!?

D

Deleted member

I just watched Gamexplain's video tour of the Mario Maker stage and I love how the track playing changes according to the theme
And I just love listening to the sound of the SMW theme
And with the Castle and Fortress Bosses themes being in there as well, I don't have to play Mushroom Kingdom U anymore :p

SpiritofSpeed

Smash Cadet
I'm very happy with the Mario Maker stage - everything I expected and more. Great that most Mario music has been bundled into it too.

Any disappointment I had at no new fighters was quelled by the return of Pirate Ship. Still a fun stage as ever!

D

Deleted member

I still need my Frigate Orpheon stage and Opening/Menu (Metroid Prime) music track now.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Weird, just noticed in Training Mode with SMM if you hit the reset button the stage music changes. Probably a glitch or something.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I can still combo well with Luigi's down throw.

What do you guys mean?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
RIP Luigi 2014-2015 you was tight before that d-throw nerf

This video seem irrelevant now

I can still combo well with Luigi's down throw.

What do you guys mean?
He can't do his big notable kill options like DThrow into DSpecial combo and DThrow into UpSpecial

Last edited:

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Man what's been going on with Nintendo & Capcom as of late with all these mii costumes, mind as well add all of there IPs in smash. Where's my Viewtiful Joe (Mii Brawler) & Dante (Mii Swordfighter)!?!?
I think these would make for badass costumes.
but I doubt they would ever make them.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Last update we got namco mii costume

Capcom this time

Give me Fantasy Zone/Space Harrier mii costumes next update pls sakurai

Last edited:

Soul.

Pika's untouched. Good stuff.

Really feel bad for Luigi mains though, seems like he needs a secondary now or something

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
"But in case I forget, Samus fully charged neutral B 3 now does 20% from 18%, and 32 from 35, bkb 70 from 65, size 8 from 10.

Partially charged does 6 from 5, angle 40 from 45, bkb 50 from 30, and size 2.5 from 4.0.

No other Samus projectile changes--will still come back to her core moveset, which does have a few."

yes

YES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom