• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I guess it's kind of cool Aladdin's Toad's mii outfit changes color based on your Mii's color.

Shroob

Sup?
It's not set in stone.

Besides, at this point I can't imagine the 3DS only getting one more stage.
It's highly possible. If you look at the screen right now, it's set up to accept one more stage before the two rows are complete. Granted, there's enough room for 9 more stages atm, but if we're only going by what the current data suggests...

Chrono.

So either 2 ballot characters which could be the final characters overall or 2 final pre-ballot characters we'll see while ballot stuff is up in the air.

or whatever else

Ivander

Smash Legend

Website is updated.
That Viridi costume is tempting. I'm a sucker for unique-looking weapons despite it being the Swordsman moveset. And OMG! The Monster Hunter outfits actually change between gender like their counterparts! And that's not even the end of it! They aren't just using Sword & Shield weapons, the shields are actually part of the outfit!
Lol at Toad
The Business Suit Gunner is the funniest excuse they found for a gun
So the Rathalos set has two variants of the helmet or what?
Nope. As said above, the helmets and outfits change between gender, resembling their counterparts. For the Rathalos armor, the female has an open helmet and while the male has a more covering helmet. Also for both outfits, the female has no pants for their outfits.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's highly possible. If you look at the screen right now, it's set up to accept one more stage before the two rows are complete. Granted, there's enough room for 9 more stages atm, but if we're only going by what the current data suggests...
Eh. Current data said we were only getting Mario Maker.

I think it's okay to be optimistic for now.

Soul.

I find it extremely cool that unlike the Wii U version, the scoreboard follows the bottom of your top screen.
Oh wow it looks great. Didn't have my 3DS with me so I couldn't check.
Smashville next pls

Shroob

Sup?
Eh. Current data said we were only getting Mario Maker.

I think it's okay to be optimistic for now.
No, I don't mean it like that, I mean what is currently in the game files as placeholder data. Afaik, back when Mewtwo was added, they added 7 stage dlc slots. We have 6 dlc stages atm.

Last edited:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Pretty happy with the update even though there are no new characters.

Hoping that I'm not correct with the only 2 more characters...:(

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
The damn power went out just when everything happened.

I've been trolled! :mad:

Aside that, Pirate Ship is back. Yay

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Seems these costumes weren't influenced by the ballot.

K.Rool seems to be the only one and even then he's iffy.

Serpdrako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Imperfect_Scars
3DS FC
3136-6642-7063
Sometimes we complain about lack of leaks. But look how exciting it is to be surprised!!

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I still don't see why they'd have two placeholder slots for characters way way way way way ahead of time before the ballot is even really up and going.

That just seems like really strange planning.

Chrono.

Seems these costumes weren't influenced by the ballot.

K.Rool seems to be the only one and even then he's iffy.
I don't think so I mean Rool is popular in general really... same goes for Chrom and, to a much lesser extent, Lloyd.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I still don't see why they'd have two placeholder slots for characters way way way way way ahead of time before the ballot is even really up and going.

That just seems like really strange planning.
Moreover, they're limiting themselves to only one new series if that's the case.

Not sure if they want that.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Moreover, they're limiting themselves to only one new series if that's the case.

Not sure if they want that.
I mean not necessarily. Nothing states one has to be a veteran or that the characters have to come from series already represented.

But it's still limiting yourself before the ball game has even remotely finished the first inning.

eltacoenojado

Smash Journeyman
So, I purchased the stages, updated the 3ds, downloaded on the 3ds, but I can't seem to get the Wii u to update...

Edit: Never mind, now it's going

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
calling it now if were getting wolf we wont get him untill november were probobly going to get a trailer of him after the ballot ends saying coming out 11/??/2015

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
DThrow got a base knockback reduction. When DThrowing Mario at 0%, you can land 1 fair, the second one must be fast falled or else, it won't connect. I assume doing DThrow -> Fair on fast fallers at 0% will be nearly impossible.

Also, at higher percents, DThrow's knockback got increased, it's impossible to land any attack after around 120% on Mario. Luigi can't do DThrow -> Cyclone/Bair, heck even Uair won't land.

Testes it with patched Wii U and unpatched 3DS.
RIP Luigi :4luigi:

Also, Ganondorf got an awesome Nair buff Kreygasm

10/10 remix.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Toad is honestly one of the people I voted for and to me a true WTF why are you not playable yet.

Something a lot of people like to over look when they're going about the injustice of Ridley, K. Rool, etc.

Here you have a character who is essentially one of the five or six main characters of his series that have put in playable appearances (multiple) like him in the Mario franchise and all of them (including a few surprises) are represented but him.

He's a much bigger injustice than Metroid's bad guy or DK's forgotten by Nintendo but beloved by fans bad guy IMO.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Great remix!

And good lord why am I squeeing so much? I wasn't expecting much, but as a fan of Monster Hunter who's put many hours into it, seeing the amount of detail they did for the Monster Hunter armors is just making me squee so much! And I'd never thought I'd squee so much at Mii Costumes of all things! DON'T STOP THERE CAPCOM! BRING ON RATHIAN GUNNER ARMOR AND KIRIN ARMOR! Or even better, add a Monster Hunter Rep for Smash 5!

Last edited:

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Pirate Ship being back is pretty cool. But I'm still baffled at the way they released Roy and Ryu if they had no plans for other characters until at least October.

Technically all of the 3DS Stage files are used up from the Mewtwo update then as the Duck Hunt stage is on there now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom