• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I thought Brawl Vault was dead.

I tried getting on it about a month ago and it never loaded.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
It's not dead it just barely loads nowadays.

I go in it when I'm bored and wanna see weird crap like this
THAT IS SOME STRAIGHT NIGHTMARE FUEL STUFF BRO.

Why would anyone do something like this?

Burb

The Absolute Worst
We should take bets on what heartbreaking Mii costumes will be announced.

Sad as it is, I do think Isaac has a very real chance of becoming one. Speaking of Assist Trophies, I'm still shocked we haven't seen Takamaru costume yet.
I know I mention it a lot, but there's just something that makes me feel like an Isaac Mii costume is inevitable. Of all the popular DLC character picks, he just strikes me as the likeliest to go the K. Rool route and almost make it.

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Nice to see the Brawl Vault is still around. I thought BrawlCustomMusic permanently went down as I stopped being able to load the site at all over an extended period, but then I learned that Avast was blocking the site and had to make an exception for it.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
One can only imagine the fallout there would be if Isaac became a Mii costume.

Which would become worse if a character was revealed soon afterwards and it turned out to be a perceived unpopular nobody, making everyone believe the ballot was a farce.

Last edited:

Chrono.

One can only imagine the fallout there would be if Isaac became a Mii costume.

Which would become worse if a character was revealed soon afterwards and it turned out to be a perceived unpopular nobody, making everyone believe the ballot was a farce.
A lot of people got that impression already when K.Rool got a costume.

Isaac would definitely send people over the edge.

Strofirko

Smash Master
tbh I doubt isaac would have the half of its support if he didn't appeared as AT on brawl.

inb4 supporters rioting in my house

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
tbh I doubt isaac would have the half of its support if he didn't appeared as AT on brawl.

:4littlemac: probably wouldn't either.

Not sure why you think people would be mad at that.

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord

I wouldn't say that much. I've never been an Isaac support or ever played the games, but Isaacs big chance was during the Brawl days so he had a big push then. Isaac had a decent push preSmash 4, but it wasn't anywhere as large as some of the other characters, like Chrom, Palutena, K Rool, Mewtwo and Ridley. Isaac's push for ballot DLC seems to be that "its now or never/ heres our one chance" to make him happen. I hope Isaac gets in (alongside K Rool), because his fans have fought very very hard for him. If someone like Shovel Knight gets in over Isaac, that will just feel like the biggest kick in the groin.

Strofirko

Smash Master
:4littlemac: probably wouldn't either.

Not sure why you think people would be mad at that.
Little mac is a solid character though,isaac is not,while the punch out fanbase would have already a decisive opinion,golden sun fanbase would be lost in choose character,and would give up at this point.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Little mac is a solid character though,isaac is not,while the punch out fanbase would have already a decisive opinion,golden sun fanbase would be lost in choose character,and would give up at this point.
What?

Isaac is clearly the popular choice with Golden Sun fans.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That's assuming quite a lot.

And pretty sure the Golden Sun fanbase would choose the character who appeared in every game with major roles in all. To someone who has played the games, Isaac is a popular and clear choice.

Your argument doesn't make sense.

Are you being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian?

Last edited:

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
When any of you guys get the chance, could you try out my Super Mario Maker levels and tell me which one is your favorite?

I need to decide which one to enter into the raffle.

Strofirko

Smash Master
What?

Isaac is clearly the popular choice with Golden Sun fans.
That's assuming quite a lot.

And pretty sure the Golden Sun fanbase would choose the character who appeared in every game with major roles in all. To someone who has played the games, Isaac is a popular and clear choice.

Your argument doesn't make sense.

Are you being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian?
I think I expressed badly,Is more a dev point of view on the main characters.
In either way:
I doubt isaac would have the half of its support if he didn't appeared as AT on brawl.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
You know? The only thing I'm looking forward to is if we'll get more characters after the 6 initial DLC slots. That'll make me a happy camper. :seuss:

Last edited:

Chrono.

I think I expressed badly,Is more a dev point of view on the main characters.
In either way:
Ehh but even then, the only time they've done this is with Chrom and for a good reason.

Also
There's nothing wrong with this? I would've never known about Ray had it been for the Custom Robo trophies in Melee, maybe Isaac's AT appearance sparked an interest in people to check out Golden Sun and, by proxy, Isaac.

Nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
I'm placing my bets on Isaac not appearing in any way. If he were to, I think the costume would have come when K. Rool's did. He probably just isn't nearly as popular as he is perceived to be in these parts of the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom