• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
#alwaysNeverBetDBZ

I just saw the RWBY season 3 sneak peek (weeks late) and learned it is supposed to premiere this year. Was good to see.
. . .and now I'm realizing I have no idea how many of you even know what RWBY is. :/

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
You know, this week is going to be interesting. I wonder how much salt will pile up during that time span :p.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Possibly.

It's not too silly of an idea, the Monkey costume uses a stick.

Speaking of those, I'm thinking that the Cat suit is in homage to the Cat Suit from Super Mario 3D World, while the Monkey Suit is in homage to Super Monkey Ball, while the Bear Suit isn't in homage to a video game, but reather a book, Whinie the Pooh to be exact.

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Speaking of those, I'm thinking that the Cat suit is in homage to the cat suit from Super Mario 3D World, while the Monkey Suit is in homage to Super Monkey Ball, while the Bear Suit isn't in homage to a video game, but reather a book, Whinie the Pooh to be exact.
So essentially it deconfirms Cat Mario.
Well the dream is dead.
Meow Meow Mario.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
So essentially it deconfirms Cat Mario.
Well the dream is dead.
Meow Meow Mario.
Little does everyone know that Meow Meow Mario has been secretly confirmed all this time.

Sakurai put in a vote on our behalves for him. He knows what we want.

Meow Meow Mario is the true ballot winner.

D

Deleted member

Real Talk. Im expecting more smash news to pop up this week. Wheneter be leaked or not.

Revealing a Stage 2 weeks away from it's release it's just way too suspicious to me. Call me crazy or stupid, but that's what i think.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
We should take bets on what heartbreaking Mii costumes will be announced.

Sad as it is, I do think Isaac has a very real chance of becoming one. Speaking of Assist Trophies, I'm still shocked we haven't seen Takamaru costume yet.
Surprising and/or saddening Mii costumes...

Isaac
Geno(lol)
Shantae(lol)
Ridley
Dixie
Daisy

I also think Isaac has a chance of being Mii'd.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Kinda expecting a Smash stream. Or just a twitter post with the announcements and a live stream with a character reveal ala Robin/Lucina (If a character does happen). This week though? Idk.

At this point, I'm excited with what we'll get. Any character can happen. Any stage, mii costume, or new mode as well. It's all really exciting. Thank God I have school to tide me over. :p

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Everyone's excited for Smash news this week and I'm sitting here being excited for my Japan imported Mii Gunner amiibo that is definitely arriving this week.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So who thinks we'll get more Nintendo franchises and characters in Project X Zone 2?

D

Deleted member

In the Year 20XX AD, everything gets a Mii costume. Even SmashBoards itself.

The whole universe will be consumed by Mii costumes.

Nothing will be left......

Last edited by a moderator:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Anyone want to talk about potential worlds that could appear in KH? I've got some I don't think will appear, Fish Hooks, Pickle and Peanut(man that show sucks), Bonkers, that one Ren and Stimpy rip-off, anyone else want to come up with more?

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't mind if my most wanted Characters got Mii Costumes
Most of them are impossible anyways so that would be a pleasent surprise
The one with the highest chances is Wonder-Red, but that isn't saying much...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
In the Year 20XX AD, everything gets a Mii costume. Even SmashBoards itself.

The whole universe will be consumed by Mii costumes.
They made a costume of me? :awesome:

/Ban puns ahoy.

Anyway, I'm okay with a Dixie costume, namely cause I don't believe costumes affect a character's chances much at all. We don't know what it means when a first party character gets a costume. Of course, yes, it's always possible K. Rool was passed over and is a costume for Smash 4 period. I can deal with that. But we don't know if that's the case, and that's really my only issue with the idea that he's "disconfirmed". I can understand the idea he's less likely, and yes, the Mii costume could be a legit point, but I don't feel the argument is strong at this time. However, it might makes sense if it applies to 3rd parties, as they already are far harder to get as fully playable.

Got mad over nothing
Finally found a good motto for the entire smash community :troll:
Competetive. Specualtion. They are both always angry.
Anyone want to talk about potential worlds that could appear in KH? I've got some I don't think will appear, Fish Hooks, Pickle and Peanut(man that show sucks), Bonkers, that one Ren and Stimpy rip-off, anyone else want to come up with more?
All I want is game central station (Wreck it Ralph) or something from Toy Story, preferably Pizza Planet. Everything else I don't particularly care for.

Unless we get the Death Star or something from Marvel
damn these new spoilers are a little small sometimes

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
*looks up Incline Village downtown on Google.*
>shows pictures of like, Truckee or something.
All I know is that Incline doesn't look like that. And the place doesn't really have a "downtown" anyway. More like...center town.

And it gets better.
I remember a site once listing Incline as a south shore location.

Idiots.

And I also just found out about an article about an NFL player making some kind of tribute to Smash Bros. Well, from two days ago.

BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 made a thread on another site regarding KH worlds, but I think posting will might count as advertising or something.

Word of advice: Don't go on Brawl Vault.
Just don't
ITTTT'S SO CUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!

----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom