• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Last edited:

Soul.

An update is coming to quite a few games that adds more worth to amiibo. Now, they can act as physical DLC, i.e. buying the Mewtwo amiibo will get you Mewtwo in Smash.
Oh cool, I don't need to buy eShop cards then??

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
So glad Doctor Who is back... So weird to think about how Clara's actress voices Melia. Can't unhear it.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Not sure if these will make it, let alone Shovel Knight?
Looks like he meant more characters like "Luigi Mode" from context.

I lost him at amiibo basically giving you free games. Nintendo's never going to do that with Amiibo Tap already out.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
So glad Doctor Who is back... So weird to think about how Clara's actress voices Melia. Can't unhear it.
Such a fantastic premiere tonight!

Really really intrigued where the story is going.

And..

Michelle Gomez! Missy > John Simms! Master

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
How does one have 0 days left till a name change?

What is this 0 days you speak of Smashboards?

Chrono.

>Marin in Hyrule Warriors
>Attacks with music and summons the goddamned Wind Fish
>Koholint Island in the game

It pains me because I know this is fake, but I want to to be real so badly.
Me too, this is the only the fake leak in a long time I wish it were 100% real.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero

One of her attacks better involve tearing people up with a shovel while shouting "Great! Dig it! Dig it! Dig to the center of the Earth!"

----

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Marin, I'm here to remind all of you that LinkXMarin had the most shipteasing of all in the games
Well, except for LinkXZelda but who cares really
The other shippings are **** anyways

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
One of her attacks better involve tearing people up with a shovel while shouting "Great! Dig it! Dig it! Dig to the center of the Earth!"

----
I'll admit I'm still partial to my spoilery idea from earlier today of her

Turning into a seagull and pecking and dive bombing at enemies.

:p

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I live for the idea of Malon now that I think about it.

She could swing milk bottles around in battle, chuck them, summon cows and horses, a few pigs.

Don't tell me you don't want to defeat the hordes of darkness with barnyard animals.

D

Deleted member

I'll admit I'm still partial to my spoilery idea from earlier today of her

Turning into a seagull and pecking and dive bombing at enemies.

:p
I remember going through the entire game without dying just to get the secret ending
It was well worth the effort
Seriously, **** the Windfish

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I remember going through the entire game without dying just to get the secret ending
It was well worth the effort
Seriously, **** the Windfish
Well I mean, like...

Everything was his dream anyway. Can't really blame him for that. The fact that Marin managed to somehow transcend reality is in and of itself amazing, considering she never existed prior.

Seriously, people are always like, "Oh, Majora's Mask is the darkest Zelda game." Nah man. Link's Awakening.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Good grief, 3 in one day? What the heck happened that prompted people to take a chance with sharing fakes/potential real things?

eltacoenojado

Smash Journeyman
I live for the idea of Malon now that I think about it.

She could swing milk bottles around in battle, chuck them, summon cows and horses, a few pigs.

Don't tell me you don't want to defeat the hordes of darkness with barnyard animals.

Well, her milkshake would bring all the boys to the yard...

Chrono.

Good grief, 3 in one day? What the heck happened that prompted people to take a chance with sharing fakes/potential real things?
Maybe that video Etika did on Splatoon had something to do with it lol

or everyone banking on something cause of the MM stage DLC.

D

Deleted member

So what with all of this octoling stuff being predicted to release soon? The models were found in game a month or so ago, so why now and not back then? unless that video was proven fake, i forgot about it until now

Chrono.

So what with all of this octoling stuff being predicted to release soon? The models were found in game a month or so ago, so why now and not back then? unless that video was proven fake, i forgot about it until now
It was always expected to come sooner or later, the only reason it exploded now is because Etika did a video on it.

All the Octoling stuff is real, NWPlayer noted that they were stealth upgraded to work online which is why she can even do it in the first place.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/09/19/persona-5s-fifth-party-member-introduced-as-yusuke-kitagawa/

Hey, is there anyone on here who might be able to confirm this? I'm skeptical since they don't have the alleged magazine scans nor do they seem to even know which magazine it was. (interested mainly because I was banking on Ryuji and Anne's personas being Calico Jack and Della Rose (or Davy Jones and Bonnie Parker haha))
Edit: I also find it weird because Captain Kidd would be the only like legit real person that is a Persona, since everyone else is fictional (although some may argue Goemon was real but there wasn't any proof he existed, he's just kind of a legend) but Kidd was an actual person... seems weird that out of the 5 outlaws they'd only choose one to be a real person.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Just finished the Tower Ascent in Plauge of Shadows.
...Shovel Knight is a ****. I don't want him in Smash anymore.
#PlaugeKnight4SmashBoys

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Just finished the Tower Ascent in Plauge of Shadows.
...Shovel Knight is a ****. I don't want him in Smash anymore.
#PlaugeKnight4SmashBoys
But Plague Knight is a **** too.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Dashio won the Street Fighter IV Capcom Pro Tour Premiere Qualifier at Tokyo Game Show 2015. Of course Seth player wins. Bon Chan's Sagat was pretty darn good though. Commentators hilarious as hell. Fun tournament to watch overall. Meanwhile, Leffen beat HungryBox in HTC Throwdown Melee tournament.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I love the censorship of swears on this site. Especially in a conversation like the current one. It really makes for a fun guessing game.

And with that I know it is time for bed.

Chrono.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/09/19/persona-5s-fifth-party-member-introduced-as-yusuke-kitagawa/

Hey, is there anyone on here who might be able to confirm this? I'm skeptical since they don't have the alleged magazine scans nor do they seem to even know which magazine it was. (interested mainly because I was banking on Ryuji and Anne's personas being Calico Jack and Della Rose (or Davy Jones and Bonnie Parker haha))
Edit: I also find it weird because Captain Kidd would be the only like legit real person that is a Persona, since everyone else is fictional (although some may argue Goemon was real but there wasn't any proof he existed, he's just kind of a legend) but Kidd was an actual person... seems weird that out of the 5 outlaws they'd only choose one to be a real person.
He's the blue-haired guy in the Opening.

And their source was Hachima

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom