• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, this thread got a lot of action since the last time I came here. Is that a good thing that I missed it or did I miss something life-changing?

Waifu Simulator 2015/2016: Now with more Anna and traps!
It ain't no Waifu Simulator if I can get a non-deadend ending with everybody singleNow with 300% more Waifus/Husbandos of your Waifu/Husbando.

Yes, there are 30 Xanders. Now you truly can't get enough of Anna, although considering you can't capture Amiibo characters from Streetpass Teams, as far as I know, I don't know if you can capture Anna on Streetpass Teams when she actually becomes available. Also, calling Fates Waifu Simulator has lost it's funniness.
So I just found out that "Butts" is a last name. That must have been a very fun time in school.

Inb4 Butt Butt jokes

Khoru

Smash Champion
Every veteran in Smash has a fanbase including Pichu. Just look at how much Japan wants it back.

Also about that Samus Wikipedia page, yeah it's actually Brianna Wu who was trying to edit the trans part in and cite herself. She's really narcissistic.

can i get an actual source on this that's not someone citing themself

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Bomberman would be my personal choice, but we have no idea what the deal with Konami looks like.
I'm here on the scene with Bomberman himself to discuss the Issue with Konami
Bomberman, what are your thoughts on the matter at hand?
upload_2015-9-1_23-48-39.png

...I don't think he wants to discuss the matter at the moment.
And now we go to @Rysir with the Weather.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Also about that Samus Wikipedia page, yeah it's actually Brianna Wu who was trying to edit the trans part in and cite herself. She's really narcissistic.

This made me laugh, that's perfect

D

Deleted member

Shovel Knight is on more than Nintendo though, so would Nintendo publish it only for their systems?
In Japan, only the Wii U and PS Vita versions of Rayman Legends were released and Nintendo only published the former while Ubisoft published the latter themselves.

Hypothetically, if Nintendo published Shovel Knight in Japan, they would only publish the versions on their platforms while a different company would handle the PS3, PS4, Vita, Xbone, and PC versions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Wow, viewing that early Mario Sunshine footage feels bizarre but also very neat. I love seeing so many unused things.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
TPP fans are asking NASA if they can hook the TPP fans up with a Lunar Rover for a TPP Joyride
You have got to be kidding me
IF THIS HAPPENS I WANNA BE THE FIRST TO CRASH IT

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
I don't know if this has been posted or not, but Yacht Club Games was in an interview with Amiibo News. It does mention a little bit of Smash in the interview.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I get all blushy blush whenever Swamp-sempie likes my post :nervous:

D

Deleted member

So, when will we get Butt Butt Saves the Zoo to use the amiibo with?

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I still can't believe that Iwata is dead. Like, I don't think my brain fully realized it yet.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
So theres a rumor circulating around my high school about me Yay Im popular

Except that Im a college student now and Im not at the high school anymore .-.

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Anyways, see ya peeps. Finally going to bed. Inb4 20 new pages

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I knew she looked familiar. I played Rayman 2 on a demo AKA how I've played 80% of 3D platformers on PS1 and Dreamcast
I'd recommend that game if you enjoyed playing the demo, it's a really solid game experience. It's one of my favorite Rayman games, Rayman 3 being my most favorite.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So..

You people think that wee I'll get news this week?

Or do the two updates kill it any time soon?

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Tgs week.

I'd sell both my kidneys if we get nothing before or during that week.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
I don't know if this has been posted or not, but Yacht Club Games was in an interview with Amiibo News. It does mention a little bit of Smash in the interview.
He handled the Smash stuff well. Honestly they might have no idea if Shovel Knight is coming or not, so by just kinda saying that amiibo in particular is not Smash related and not touching on Smash itself, it's leaving the door open for hype either way. Maybe they won't know until after the ballot if he's in or not, maybe they already got contacted that Nintendo wants to put Shovel Knight in; by his reaction you can't tell. And rightly so. If he flat out said "Shovel Knight's not in" and then they got a call from Nintendo next month like "Shovel Knight did extremely well in the polls", they'd have to deal with PR stuff of people saying they lied or whatever. Vagueness is definitely the best way to go in that situation, especially since they're hoping that he magically makes it in anyway.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Oh geez... an Admin double posted....

upload_2015-9-2_0-12-46.png

:troll:

And well, I think we could at least expect something relatively soon I hope....

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I'd recommend that game if you enjoyed playing the demo, it's a really solid game experience. It's one of my favorite Rayman games, Rayman 3 being my most favorite.
Maybe but there's alot of games to play and I haven't played Rayman 2 in almost 16 years. Plus I still gotta try Croc, Gex and other 3D platformers

So..

Absolutely nothing. Why because we are getting punished for leaking. @ PushDustIn PushDustIn @ Neo Zero Neo Zero stop it. You're making Sakurai angry and sad. Mostly sad.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
So..

This week? Probably not. I have a feeling TGS show is going to have a lot of info this year. Maybe a tease at some more Sm4sh stuff, Persona 5 stuff (they HAVE to have Persona 5 stuff by TGS. They can't put it off any longer if it's coming out this year) probably more Pokken info, perhaps another SFV reveal. I'm pretty pumped for this years TGS.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Maybe but there's alot of games to play and I haven't played Rayman 2 in almost 16 years. Plus I still gotta try Croc, Gex and other 3D platformers

Absolutely nothing. Why because we are getting punished for leaking. @ PushDustIn PushDustIn @ Neo Zero Neo Zero stop it. You're making Sakurai angry and sad. Mostly sad.
Understandable, I'm in the same boat there. Well, you should just keep it in the back burner, would be a nice game to pick up again, imo.

And yeah leakers, you should be a shame of yourselves.

He never forgets. :troll:

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Yeah TGS will get us a lot of info from different games will it be Smash related, who knows but I am waiting for big announcements.

.n_n.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I'm already hype for TGS based off of Phoenix Wright 6 already. It seems like they're going a new direction with it, and I hope that it'll lead to a new Phoenix Wright story. (Now can we please get confirmation of Maya?)

Also the possibility of KH3 is exciting. It probably won't show up, but it could still happen. The afore mention Persona 5, Pokken, and Sm4sh info is also hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom