• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo to Host Private Event September 5th

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
GAAAAAH! I don't believe this! We finally thought "new character" "new trailer" "new something freaking awesome" but nooo...we get Japanese release dates for games..:ohwell:

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Hate to be cruel, but I giggle at each and every one of you that convinced yourselves we were getting 50 characters, Sonic and a 30 minute trailer today. This is E3 all over again.

Anyway, IGN posted "new" screenshots from Nintendo of Europe today, for both Brawl and Galaxy, but the Brawl screens were all old screens from the site, just in higher res. I don't know about the Galaxy shots.. I haven't been following that as closely.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Again, Nintendo shows how much they suck at giving us Brawl info. Do they need a smack in the b***s or something=??? Give us Sonic and Megaman, or give us death! After all....this...is....the SUPER SMASH BROSSSSSSSSS!!! *calms down* :laugh:

Tyjet

Smash Rookie
I had a gut feeling we weren't getting a trailer, but I had hopes for them to mention WiFi. Just a simple "Yes" or "No" answer. Yeah, I know, WiFi is more or less a shoe in, but it would be nice to let us know that they haven't forgotten about it.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
at this point, im surprised at ANY event nintendo is at, that doesnt have one bit of brawl news. even if its nor really new cuhrazee stuff. atleast mentioning it and its progress or something. idk, i think brawl is too big and hyped too not even mention...peace

-hiroshi

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Again, Nintendo shows how much they suck at giving us Brawl info. Do they need a smack in the b***s or something=??? Give us Sonic and Megaman, or give us death! After all....this...is....the SUPER SMASH BROSSSSSSSSS!!! *calms down* :laugh:
oh my goodness you guys. So what if yesterday was lame. Nintendo has given SO much info. They even have a website giving new info every weekday. Quit being so greedy ame be happy with what they give ya. i lol'd.

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't expecting to hear if Sonic would be announced either. That is something I think Sakurai will hold on to for a long time. Its not like they would have told us anything we didn't know; not everyone keeps tabs on Dojo unless you're a hardcore fan.

blackcat13

Smash Cadet
anybody else think sora has a chance of getting in brawl, oh and for you sonic lovers, i think you can count sonic out of brawl. think of what he'll look like. i just can't picture him or a move set. But then again i could be wrong

blayde_axel

Smash Master
anybody else think sora has a chance of getting in brawl, oh and for you sonic lovers, i think you can count sonic out of brawl. think of what he'll look like. i just can't picture him or a move set. But then again i could be wrong
I wanna say no, but I forgot about Chain of memories. But, I'll still say no. lol.

Seriously, who has more history. Sonic or Sora?

And why is this thread still alive? lol.

Top Bottom