• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Partner Showcase Direct Mini Announced for 06/28/2022

9DEAFBF5-0596-464F-9514-EE4D7EF7968A.jpeg

With E3 cancelled for 2022, Nintendo hasn’t been forthcoming about any future news about games fans can expect in 2022 and beyond. That being said, we were treated to a Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Direct last week that lasted around 20 minutes. This seemingly squashed any hopes that future Nintendo Direct was on the way. Nintendo renewed our hopes by announcing that an upcoming Nintendo Direct Mini that focuses on third party titles will air on June 28th, 2022 at 6 am PT. The mini will last 25 minutes and will focus on third party content.

Make sure to check your time zone to make sure you catch it live. You can do so on Nintendo YouTube channel.

Author’s Note: I haven’t written an article in a while. Might as well pull my weight seeing as how I have the fancy “writer” banner. I hope we get to see some headturners with third party content but it’s also sad to see Nintendo content represented.

Last edited:
Venus of the Desert Bloom

Comments

This was actually a pretty decent Direct, it felt like it could have been half of an E3 Direct (with the missing half being 1st Party content).

I missed it. At that time, I was busy in searching for a site online through which I can earn money. If you also want to earn money by playing games then visit homepage where you will find links to those games through which you can earn a lot of money.

Last edited:
Top Bottom