• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo only DLC

Otoad64

Smash Lord
you get to redo FP1 and FP2, but there's a catch: First Parties only! you can also do stages if you want

who do you do?

here's what I would do:

FP1:
Toad + Double Cherry Pass
Bandana Dee + Void Termina
Dixie Kong + Sawmill Thrill
Chibi-Robo + The Desk
Min Min + Spring Stadium

FP2:
Karate Joe + Night Walk
Ashley + Diamond City
Rillaboom + Wyndon Stadium
Impa + Hyrule Field
Ring Fit Trainee + Beginnia
Isaac + Venus Lighthouse

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Vol. 1
  1. Spring Man + Spring Stadium
  2. Euden + Halidom
  3. Cpt. Syrup + Golden Pyramid
  4. Officer Howard + Harmony Square
  5. Stylist + Beaumonde Arena
Vol. 2
  1. Edelgard + Garreg Mach Monastery
  2. Ring Fit Trainee + Ring Fit Adventure
  3. Cinderace + Wyndon Stadium
  4. Bandana Dee + Planet Earthfall
  5. Takamaru + Murasame Castle
  6. E-Shop Bag + Nintendo E-Shop

Pupp135

Smash Lord
FP1
Toad
Bandana Waddle Dee
Min Min
Pyra/Mythra
Byleth

FP2
Ring Fit Trainee
Cinderace
Impa
Tom Nook
Isaac
Waluigi

Reasons
Toad is the most important Nintendo character not in.
Bandana Waddle Dee, Isaac, and Waluigi are all requested fighters (I saved the latter two at the end as a surprise for breaking the assist rule).
Min Min and Pyra/Mythra (this was originally Rex) are added since ARMS and a second Xenoblade character missed base game.
Byleth, Ring Fit Trainee, and Cinderace are all promotional (I do like Byleth).
Impa was added for being a recurring LoZ character.
AC is a major franchise, so Tom would make sense.
Unfortunately, Dixie Kong just misses the cut.
I left out Officer Howard since Nintendo just got the rights, so they were technically not Nintendo when FP1 and FP2 were decided.

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Vol. 1
1. Isaac
2. Captain Toad
3. Dixie Kong
4. Edelgard
5. Pyra and Mythra

Vol. 2
1. Min Min
2. Officer Howard
3. Karate Joe
4. Stylist
5. Saki Amamiya
6. Chibi-Robo

third party characters are causing a big hype problem where people expect big and when it's a nintendo character in a nintendo game people just implode on themselves and start getting mad

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Fighters Pass Volume 1 - Challenger Pack 1
  • Fighter - Bandana Waddle Dee
  • Stage - Castle Dedede (Kirby Star Allies design)
Fighters Pass Volume 1 - Challenger Pack 2
  • Fighter - Dixie Kong
  • Stage - Mangrove Cove
Fighters Pass Volume 1 - Challenger Pack 3
  • Fighter - Captain Toad (with Toadette alt)
  • Stage - Super Bell Hill
Fighters Pass Volume 1 - Challenger Pack 4
  • Fighter - Kamek
  • Stage - Crafted World
Fighters Pass Volume 1 - Challenger Pack 5
  • Fighter - Byleth
  • Stage - Garreg Mach Monastery
Fighters Pass Volume 2 - Challenger Pack 6
  • Fighter - Min Min
  • Stage - Spring Stadium
Fighters Pass Volume 2 - Challenger Pack 7
  • Fighter - Pyra / Mythra
  • Stage - Azurda
Fighters Pass Volume 2 - Challenger Pack 8
  • Fighter - Team Rocket (Meowth & Ekans / Meowth & Koffing)
  • Stage - Team Rocket's Castle (Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon design)
Fighters Pass Volume 2 - Challenger Pack 9
  • Fighter - Tom Nook
  • Stage - Dodo Airlines (battle on the plane when it is flying and battle on the pier when the plane lands)
Fighters Pass Volume 2 - Challenger Pack 10
  • Fighter - Impa (Age of Calamity design)
  • Stage - Hyrule Field (Breath of the Wild design; it is a side-scrolling stage like Mushroomy Kingdom with Guardians shooting at the fighters from the background)
Fighters Pass Volume 2 - Challenger Pack 11
  • Fighter - Mii Mage (new Mii Fighter type)
  • Stage - Miitopia

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Format: Character + Stage

Ashley + Diamond Taxi (Comp.)
Rhythm Girl + Double Date (Comp.)
Jill and Drill Dozer + Metal City (Casual)
Virtual Boy + Awazon River Basin (Casual)
Tingle + Rosy Rupeeland (Casual)

Pig Ganon + Ganon's Castle (Comp.)
Muddy Mole + Jinbe Land (Casual)
Onix + Dynamax Stadium (Comp.)
Lloyd + Mt. Itoi (Comp.)
Andross + Corneria FX (Casual)
Waluigi + Rainbow Road 3DS

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Vol 1.
  • Midna + Palace of Twilight
    Replaces Joker, starting off with a big surprise. Zelda's been starved for too long. A first party that'd likely get people excited. Assist Trophies are back on the table.
    I'd have done Impa, but Age of Calamity is currently in the works at this stage, and so she'll wait for the next pass where her moveset won't spoil anything.
    Midna's Final Smash consists of pulling her opponent through a Twilight Portal and setting dozens of 'shadow wolves' on them, before spitting the opponent back out.

• Captain Toad + Wingo's Watchtower
    Replaces Hero as the seemingly obvious character finally making it with many alts. My personal pick. Toad's easily been one of the biggest Nintendo omissions. Let's fix that. Background characters are back on the table. Wingo occasionally turns up, but is a stage hazard that can be disabled.
    Toadette, Hint Toad, Bank Toad, Mail Toad and Yellow Toad all get in as special alts with Captain Toad and Toadette getting two additional alts each.
    Final Smash has Captain Toad activate the Turnip Cannon. He uses a double cherry to multiply the amount, and unleashes a huge bombardment of rapid fire turnips upon his opponent.

• Isaac + Venus Lighthouse
    Replacing Banjo as the big Smash fan favourite. Garet, Ivan, Mia and Jenna all hang in the background of the stage. This ends E3's presentation. Isaac's moveset is full of psynergy attacks with sword strikes being used for only his most basic moves. Matthew is a special alt for Isaac.
    Final Smash is the Venus summon Judgement.

• Bandana Waddle Dee + Megaton Punch Arena
    Replacing Terry as the fighting stadium character. BWD fights very much like he does in Star Allies and Fighters 2.
    Final Smash has BWD smash the planet in two with a Megaton Punch. Simple but effective. Has one special alt of Sailor Dee, but still uses a spear.

• Rex and Pyra/Mythra + 'Gramps'
    Finishing off the DLC for pack one, Rex makes it in...likely plays the same as Pyra/Mythra honestly but with Rex as the main fighter.
Vol 2.
  • Meowth and Team Rocket + Poke Floats 2
    Replacing Min Min with a Pokemon guessing game. Meowth attacks with the aid of Arbok and Weezing thrown in from Jessie and James.
    Many Pokemon appear as Team Rocket style balloons on this stage. Special alts are Aloan and Galar Meowth variants(with Jessie and James wearing appropriate 'disgusises' for these alts.
    Final Smash is Dynamax Meowth, using G-Max Gold Rush.

• Byleth + Garreg Mach Monestry
    By the point Steve arrived Fire Emblem Three Houses was a critical success and thus would receive less backlash from inclusion. You already know how they play.

• Impa + Kakariko Village
    Replacing Sephiroth, Impa fights via accessing all her different incarnations and their various abilities. Giant ass sword of Hyrule Warriors, the sheikah rune clones of Age of Calamity, the spiritual barrier and light balls of Skyward Sword, the naginata abilities from Cadence of Hyrule and the sealing power of Ocarina of Time's Impa.
    Final Smash is simply calling upon every Impa carnation of which they all assault the opponent at once. Default Impa is a Smash original design that borrows elements from each to create a truely new unique Impa incarnation.

• Chibi-Robo + Jenny's Bedroom
    Chibi-Robo replaces Pyra/Mythra and is a bit of an odd ball pick admittedly. Has some moves from Ziplash, but largely focuses around cleaning utensils and his Chibi-Blaster. Final Smash is Giga-Robo.

• Officer Howard + The Astral Plane
    Officer Howard is here. Much like Byleth Officer Howard has plenty of different weaponry available to them via the Legions. Has a male and female variant, and comes with a special Lappy alt. Final Smash is Officer Howard fusing with their Legion before proceeding to crush the opponent with overwhelming strength.

• Dixie Kong + Grassland Groove
    Finishing off the fighters pass, Dixie Kong after missing out on Brawl is here! Puppet Giraffes and Zebra dance in the background, as you fight. Dixie's the opposite of Captain Toad being a very aerial based fighter for the most part. Dixie attacks with Rambi and her trademark ponytail.
    Final Smash is Animal Buddy Stampede.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Vol. 1
Challenger Pack 1

• Fighter: Bandana Dee
  • Stage: Castle Dedede
  • Franchise: Kirby
Challenger Pack 2
  • Fighter: Poochy
  • Stage: Crafted World
  • Franchise: Yoshi
Challenger Pack 3
  • Fighter: The Shake King
  • Stage: Stonecarving City
  • Franchise: Wario
Challenger Pack 4
  • Fighter: Toxtricity
  • Stage: Hammerlocke Stadium
  • Franchise: Pokémon
Challenger Pack 5
  • Fighter: Dixie Kong
  • Stage: Meltdown Mayhem
  • Franchise: Donkey Kong
Vol. 2
Challenger Pack 6

• Fighter: Impa
  • Stage: Kakariko Village
  • Franchise: Legend of Zelda
Challenger Pack 7
  • Fighter: Black Shadow
  • Stage: Phantom Road
  • Franchise: F-ZERO
Challenger Pack 8
  • Fighter: Hades
  • Stage: Underworld
  • Franchise: Kid Icarus
Challenger Pack 9
  • Fighter: The Titan Dweevil
  • Stage: Caves
  • Franchise: Pikmin
Challenger Pack 10
  • Fighter: Ninten
  • Stage: Mt. Itoi
  • Franchise: Earthbound
Challenger Pack 11
  • Fighter: DJ Octavio
  • Stage: Octo Valley
  • Franchise: Splatoon

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Fighter Pass Volume 1 - Mii Costume
  • Byleth
  • Swordfighter
  • Has both Male and Female variants
Fighter Pass Volume 1 - Challenger Pack 1
  • Fighter - Dillon
  • Stage - Cinchville
Fighter Pass Volume 1 - Challenger Pack 2
  • Fighter - Black Knight
  • Stage - Serenes Forest
Fighter Pass Volume 1 - Challenger Pack 3
  • Fighter - Ninjara
  • Stage - Don't know, never played ARMS, I guess Spring Stadium, that's an okay enough stage.
Fighter Pass Volume 1 - Challenger Pack 4
  • Fighter - Takamura
  • Stage - Don't know, never played Takamura, I guess ţ̴̨̛̱̼̫͔̮͎̫͎̪͚̪̑̅̎̈́̍͋̍͊̿̑̃͘͜ḩ̵̯̥̞̺͙̣̺̭̟̪̺͔̼̭̰͇̫̳͈̟̟̖͉̥͗́̓́̈́͐̍̾͗͂̌̉̅̃͋̓̿̾̕̕̕͘͘͝ȩ̴̧̧̨̨̢̛̗̪̝̟̦͇̗͕̲͇̺̳̰͔̞̮̤̗͖̔́̈́͋̈̈́̔́͊́̈́̓̃̋̍͊̏̀̆́̀̈͆̚͜ͅ ̴̨̢̛͚̻̫͕̜̣̤̙͊̋̀̂̑͋̓̐̀̊͗̂̀̿̑̌̇̆͂̉̿̏̓̈́̇̅̽̌̈́͜ẻ̶̢̡̻̙͈̓̑̒͐̕n̵̛̝̯̱̺͈͇͎̩͈͋͌͑̈̔̾̉͗̒̍͂́̐̈́͒̓̋̂̈́͋̓͊̔͘̚̚̕͝͠d̸̞̥̹̅̓̌̇̃́̄̓̂̈́̑̌̍̈́͋̈́͛̓͌̍͋͆̕̚͝ ̵̧̭̭͈͈̮͔̻̤͓͔̯̒͗͋͐̀̌̈́̃͊̂̄̽̿͛͊͘͜͝͝͠ḭ̵̡̢̛̖̪͉̦͉̬̪͔͍͕͊̋̂̆͑̽̉͒̃̿͂́͛̅̄͗͛̚͠ͅs̷̢̢̛̭̩̘̖͇̦̮̱͕̝̹̬͔̲͖͖̭͕̭̼̱̻̮͉͍̮͊̉̂͒̌̐͆̏̕ͅ ̶̲͕̭͍̭̪̓͛́͋̑̎͆̾̿̈́̄͝͝͝n̴̡̡̡̡̨̘͉̦̠̮̫͎͔̟̺͇̫̙̺̝̗̜̲̲͉̽̿̊̇̈́̈́́̅̔̍̐͊̽̀͜͝͝ͅe̸̞͇͍̣͆̿̓̾̇̑̈́̐͑̇̊̓͝ͅa̵̧̢̖̯̲̠̬͎̔̅͜ŗ̵̛̼͍̪̯͍͍̱̼̂̅͒͊̾̿̀̈́̈̌̒͊̕͜,̵̧̡̢̨̻̥̘̣̟̞̭̝͇̪̩̻̭̼͖̻̤̳̭̜̰̹̟̃́̈̏͆͑͐͛̈͋̆̄̉̑͛̌́̈́̇̑́͆͗̄̅̉̂̚͜͠͝ ̴̢̮̱̘̣̗͎̙̫͚̺̝̭̰̏̏́̋̋͋̊́̽̽̏̿̀̌͋́͋̄̈́̍̂̇̄̇̃͘͝͝͝n̸̢̧̧̢̛̤͙̳̭̞͎͓͚͔̘͔̪̱͒̏̂̂̈́͜͝o̵̪̫̺̤͂̍̀̊̽̓̆̎̓͑̋̓͒͒͌̊̂̔̈̄͝ ̵̨̢̨̳͍͇̘͍͔̜͕̣̙̜̘̱̣̱̖͚͖̳͈͓̳̉̒͐͛̍̔̂̂̓̿̈́̔͗̕͝ͅp̵̠̙͈̳̬̺̫͙͔̥̘͒̈́̈́̕͠͝o̶͉͍̤̠̤͙̠̒͗͗͒̆̎̇̐̕̕ͅͅĩ̶̢̨̨̧̛̫̬̬̻͇̜̟̠̺̦̍̓̀̓͗̃̓̈́̐́̄̕͘͝n̸̖͉̥͖̬̜̊͊͗͂̌̈́̈́͂̆͗͌̏̔͂̃̄̀̇͊͋͋̀̔̌͝͝͠ͅͅͅt̴̢͇͓͙̯̫̲͔̼̰̰͓̭̯̘͚̙̼̼̗͕͈͇̜̜̳́̾̐̅̎̏͛̊͑̑̽́̃͛̿̉͋̄̓̇͗̎͛̕͝ ̶̨̧̞̣̜̲̺̤̠̼̯̩͛̀̽́̏̆̇̈̃̋͌̿̾̾̊̓̀͆͋̅͑͑̕̕͘̕̚̚͠͝ͅi̸̢̡̨̧͖͖̞̲͖͇̩̲̼̜͉͔̘̯͎͉̘̜͕̭͑̆̂̈́̈̽̄̈́̃̐̀̍̏͗͛̕̕͝͝ͅn̴̨̧̛̹̙̗̝͖̟͖̭̹͖̪̱̥̩̋͒̓̈́̂͆̍̋̃̆̏͋̓̈́͘̕͠͝͠ ̵̡̨̜͙̥̻͚̙̗̩̠͎͎̤̺̱̯͉͔͍̩͕͚̭̬̖͒̒̅͜͝͝ͅr̸̨̛͈̘̰̖̿̒͌͐͊͌̄̈́͐̚ụ̸̡̢̢͇͎̩̟̼̘̹͓̠̮̈́̄̀͛͐̇͛̊̌̿̂̾̈́̇̔̆̉͒̈̒͒͐́̅̚̚̚͠n̴̢̡̛͇̠̫̤̳͕̤̞̭̠̜̩̬̘̺̦̬̙̦̿̑͛̈̓̐͌̅̎̄̔̀͆̈̈́́̔̆̏̊͛̈́͒̚͘̚͘̕͝n̸̨̡̡̧̥̭͎͙̲̗̹̱̠͙̬͔̼̼̤̰̳͓̘̣͔̙̠̒̽̓͋́̄̌̉̂̌̃̓̾̋̆̂̀̿̓̔̑͗̃̔̇̚̕͘̕͜͜͝ḯ̸̡͚̬̠̰̤͓̪̲́̿̋̃̆̓̀̏̀̀̽̐͆̓͒͊͑͐͒̕ǹ̴̨̡̢̛̹̰͎͙̙͕̦͉̤̬̞̱̘͔̈́͐̊̌̀̍̕͜ģ̵̧̙̣͖̟͔̲͈̖͔͔͖̲͔͚̣̞̄̑̇̒͂̉͂̀̉́̀͘͝͝ , that's an okay enough stage.
Fighter Pass Volume 1 - Challenger Pack 5
  • Fighter - Rex/Pyra/Mythra (Rex is added to the cast as the middle ground character. Mythra is speed, Pyra is power, Rex is average. If you wanna know how Rex can change fast, it's because he runs directly next to Pyra/Mythra, and the changing to Rex cause Mythra to switch places with Rex, running directly beside him. I guess if I had to compare it to something, I'd say Brawl Subspace mode Pokemon Trainer, but Trainer is much closer and tries recovering with P/M and not just teleport)
  • Stage - "Wait, Gramps!"
Fighter Pass Volume 2 - Mii Costume
  • 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝕾𝖚𝖕𝖊𝖗 𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖔 𝕽𝕻𝕲: 𝕷𝖊𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖘
  • 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕠 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 "𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠 ℝℙ𝔾: 𝕃𝕖𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤" 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕄𝕚𝕚 𝔾𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕒𝕤 𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕙 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕤. 𝕌𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝟚
Fighter Pass Volume 2 - Challenger Pack 1
  • Fighter - Paper Mario (with a more-than-expected-but-not-entirely-based-off-of Super Paper Mario moveset)
  • Stage - Flipside Tower
Fighter Pass Volume 2 - Challenger Pack 2
  • Fighter - Sukapon
  • Stage - I don't know, he just seems like the closest to Rayman I'll ever get if limited to Nintendo characters only.
Fighter Pass Volume 2 - Challenger Pack 3
  • Mike Jones
  • Stage - You, you're the stage that comes with Fighter Pass Volume 2 - Challenger Pack 3
    • okay, actually I don't know. Never played StarTropics.
Fighter Pass Volume 2 - Challenger Pack 4
  • Fighter - Chibi-Robo
  • Stage - I don't care, as long as it's a good inside-large-home-stage. Yes, I'm calling you out, Living Room, you are boring as heck, leave the blocks falling for a Tetris stage.
    • Tetris would've been a much better stage than Living Room...
      • Tetris would make a good stage...
        • Tetris...
          • Stage...
            • Tetris Stage...
              • Can I make Tetris the official stage for Chibi-Robo?
Fighter Pass Volume 2 - Challenger Pack 5
  • Fighter - 8-Bit Mario (Mario, but in his 8-Bit Style with moves only from the original Super Mario Bros.)
  • Stage - 8-Bit Bowser's Castle
Fighter Pass Volume 2 - Challenger Pack 6
  • Fighter - Funky Kong, BAYBEEH!!
  • Stage - It's Funky Kong! Why are you worrying about a stage!? Look, It's FUNKY KONG!

Edit: I forgot about Mike Jones, so I game ended Giovanni.

Last edited:

Oddball

Smash Lord
1) Captain N the Game Master (and let me give a preemptive "He is too Nintendo owned!" before anyone says anything)
2) Pious Augustus (Eternal Darkness)
3) Mike Jones (Star Tropics)
4) Toad
5) Ganon (big blue pig form)

1) Mach Rider
2) Ayumi Tachibana
3) Impa (my personal preference is from the first Hyrule Warriors)
4) Pauline
5) Urban Champion
6) Team Rocket (Jessie and James. Maybe Meowth too!)

StrawHatX

Smash Lord
Pass 1:
1. Isaac (Golden Sun)
2. Andy (Advance Wars)
3. Pyra/Mythra (Xenoblade)
4. Bandana Waddle Dee (Kirby)
5. Skull Kid (Zelda

Pass 2:
6. Waluigi (Mario)
7. Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong)
8. Porky (Earthbound)
9. Chorus Kid (Rhythm Heaven)
10. Captain Toad (Mario)
11. Black Shadow (F-Zero)

Last edited:

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
limited free DLC: Majora's Mask (Zelda) [I know it wasn't part of the challenge but adding this in place of piranha plant]

Pass 1:
1. Bandana Waddle Dee (Kirby)
2. Pyra & Mythra (Xenoblade 2)
3. Viridi ( Kid Icarus)
4. Twintelle (ARMS)
5. Ganon (Zelda) [yes, the blue big form with the giant trident]

Pass 2:
1. Cranky Kong (Donkey Kong)
2. Black Shadow (F-Zero)
3. Mach Rider (Mach Rider)
4. Akira (Astral Chain) [just going to pretend their parents were crazy enough to give their twins the same name. will have M/F variants]
5. Andy (advance Wars)
6. Waluigi (Mario) [making an assist trophy a fighter would be the most unexpected last character to add]

Heat-TD

Smash Rookie
This thread works better if you make a distinction between properties Nintendo owns and properties Nintendo has developed. Kirby, Pokemon, everyone's favorite Golden Sun, and until recently Xenoblade, were all third-party games that just happened to find a publisher in Nintendo. Trying to find lists of characters from actual Nintendo properties would either be more interesting... or it would expose just how much Nintendo output isn't actually made by them. I mean they've contracted Koei Tecmo, a very major third-party, multiple times now, and multiple teams within, even.

Golden Sun is a great example. Did you know that Camelot, the developers of that game, were originally part of an internal Sega team? Their history is a bit complicated, but they were largely responsible for the original Shining games, and eventually turned their backs on Sega after Shining Force III. There was some brief experimentation with Sony just before Shining Force III, but after that they went with Nintendo's platforms and never really looked back. In fact, I'm not even sure exactly how involved Nintendo is with the Golden Sun IP, other than them happening to publish it. Dark Dawn was largely Camelot's idea, as far as I know.

Otoad64

Smash Lord
This thread works better if you make a distinction between properties Nintendo owns and properties Nintendo has developed. Kirby, Pokemon, everyone's favorite Golden Sun, and until recently Xenoblade, were all third-party games that just happened to find a publisher in Nintendo. Trying to find lists of characters from actual Nintendo properties would either be more interesting... or it would expose just how much Nintendo output isn't actually made by them. I mean they've contracted Koei Tecmo, a very major third-party, multiple times now, and multiple teams within, even.

Golden Sun is a great example. Did you know that Camelot, the developers of that game, were originally part of an internal Sega team? Their history is a bit complicated, but they were largely responsible for the original Shining games, and eventually turned their backs on Sega after Shining Force III. There was some brief experimentation with Sony just before Shining Force III, but after that they went with Nintendo's platforms and never really looked back. In fact, I'm not even sure exactly how involved Nintendo is with the Golden Sun IP, other than them happening to publish it. Dark Dawn was largely Camelot's idea, as far as I know.
nah, I prefer to use what is generally seen as "First Party"

interesting idea though

BowserKing

Smash Lord
As much as I want to keep Banjo and Kazooie and Steve (especially Steve since we was my most wanted third Party)

Wave 1: Bandanna Dee, Krystal, Lugia, Midna and Byleth
Wave 2: Min-Min, Fawful, Viridi, Pyra and Mythra, Dragapult and Issac

If I were on keep the third party choices above, then I’ll have Lugia replace Dragapult and Fawful replace Issac

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
Pretty tough decisions, resorted to some deep-cuts since I don't have enough realistic favorites.

Fighter Pass 1
71 Wonder Red - School Bus Pandemonium
72 King Boo - ScareScraper
73 Dixie Kong - Bramble Scramble
74 Rawk Hawk - The Glitz Pit
75 Karate Joe - Night Walk

Fighter Pass 2
76 Lola Pop - Spring Stadium
77 Captain Toad (includes Toadette alt) - Treasure Tracker Tours
78 Skull Kid - Clock Town
79-80 Waddle Duo (Bandana Dee / Waddle Doo) - Castle Dedede
81 Tom Nook - Dodo Airlines