• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo just released information about their online service.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I understand, but an echo chamber thread already existed, so there was no reason to revive this one.
I revived this thread because it isn't an echo chamber. The other thread is (well, technically, it isn’t, but CH2001 is trying his damn hardest to make it one and will not rest until he either succeeds or is thoroughly evicted from Smashboards), so it should be closed and left to rot, and we should use this thread for discussion of online services instead. (And if he shows his face here (again), we declare war on his self-righteous, worthless ass.)

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I am still attempting to make people not pay for online, but I would have forgotten about this thread or that I even posted here if Luigifan18 didn't bump it.
:facepalm: Oh, bloody hell. I was hoping you wouldn’t show up if I didn't tag you. Please go away until you've learned how to actually debate modestly (as in not refusing to admit defeat if soundly out-argued) and intelligently (as in not resorting to using logical fallacies to cover up shortcomings in your reasoning).

You have made some good points about why Nintendo Switch Online isn't the best online service around, but your stubborn insistence that it absolutely, positively has to be completely payment-free has turned into a freaking farce over the past few months, and I'm getting tired of this particular circus act. Shape up or ship out.

Last edited:

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
it's like beetle juice you all said his name to many times :p

Crazy Hand 2001

Banned via Warnings
NNID
ForGloryOnly2014
:facepalm: Oh, bloody hell. I was hoping you wouldn’t show up if I didn't tag you. Please go away until you've learned how to actually debate modestly (as in not refusing to admit defeat if soundly out-argued) and intelligently (as in not resorting to using logical fallacies to cover up shortcomings in your reasoning).

You have made some good points about why Nintendo Switch Online isn't the best online service around, but your stubborn insistence that it absolutely, positively has to be completely payment-free has turned into a freaking farce over the past few months, and I'm getting tired of this particular circus act. Shape up or ship out.
Then maybe you shouldn't have bumped this thread in the first place.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Do not bump month old threads unless you're adding something constructive(and generally we prefer if a month old thread is left dead anyway).

Likewise, don't bump just to personally annoy other users. We consider it trolling and it won't be tolerated.

Also, let's get back on-topic now please. The problem has been dealt with now.

Top Bottom