• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo DSi

Darkslash

Smash Master
So yea, DSi will possibly get DLC(GASP) with Phantasy Star Zero. Famitsu claims its going to be a choice for one of the original stages from the first game.

blairz08

Smash Rookie
im so gonna get a ds i, for sure its a work of technology for a somewhat slighter new version of the ds lite. a big plus to add music, takes pics, etc awesome

Do or Die

Smash Rookie
I still have my original DS, the phat, and I got it a week after it came out. It works perfectly. Some of my friends have gotten DS Lites or DSi's and the triggers or whatever break a week later. And my friends are careful with them. So I'm staying with my trusty DS! :) Who's with me?!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I have both currently, my blue DS Phat, and my Black DSi. I mostly play on my DSi because the backlights and slightly bigger screen, I play my DS Phat when there's more than one person to play, or for a GBA game to play.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I can't remember if I posted here saying that I imported a white DSi, but I guess I'll post it now if I didn't.
I actually like the DSi more than I thought I would have. I even bought that Kingdom Hearts protective case and even the Dragon Quest one if I ever want to switch. :laugh:
I got a good deal off of the DSi over eBay.

I pretty much use my DSi unless I'm playing Trauma Center or EBA. I don't have a screen protector for it, and I don't want to shell out money just to buy one since I have a DS Lite still with a screen protector on it already.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
My reaction to the DSi:

"Man, that looks cool! DSiWare might actually be something worth looking into."

Weeks pass...

"I'll need a new flash card? Eff that."

I refuse to carry my collection of game carts with me. Unless something I really want appears, I have no reason to get the DSi. BTW, screenguards are completely unnecessary, I pretty much just play Taiko, Meteos, and EBA / Osu at this point, and my screen is still fine after years of use and no guard.

Jane

Smash Hero
i got a DSi only because some stupid housekeeping lady at a hotel stole my DS lite (they also stole my nunchuck... just the nunchuck, wtf?!?)

but i love it! i got the blue one, i haven't even messed with the voice crap like after a month of having it though. but i recommend it i really love the web browsing!

Top Bottom