• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Direct Coming On June 11th.Count Down Thread Day 00

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Strange question: how long do you think this Nintendo Durect will be? An hour and a half?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Just 2 1/2 hours now!!!!

It begiiiiiiiiiins!

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Oh my godddddddddddddddd. I'm in English class and purposely sat next to the wall so I can watch the presentation while my teacher is teaching xD

I BETTER SEE SOME NON SKYWARD SWORD ZELDA ACTION.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I didn't realize since Wind Waker is being remade on the Wii U we could see some of those characters (again).

And yeah, I'm not ready either. If my professor makes me put away my laptop I'm just gonna leave class early when the presentation starts. xD

RavenKingSage

Smash Journeyman
The most corrupt country ever, except most others.
I really have no interest in seeing people like Little Mac or Palutena tomorrow. Pretty gay to just show obvious characters that we all know will end up being in, but that's likely what they'll do.
I think that it would be great to get the obvious characters revealed out of the way. It puts a bit more mystery and excitement into subsequent reveals.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Got an assignment due but forget that. Staying up all night for this. HYPPPEEE

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
I really have no interest in seeing people like Little Mac or Palutena tomorrow. Pretty gay to just show obvious characters that we all know will end up being in, but that's likely what they'll do.
Why would they not show highly popular characters that will generate immense hype?

There'll probably be at least one surprise character like Pit,so don't fret.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Why would they not show highly popular characters that will generate immense hype?

There'll probably be at least one surprise character like ZSS,so don't fret.

Fixed! Pit was actually expected by some. Not as much as Takamaru is, but yeah. Anyway, I'm so hype right now. :happysheep: :happysheep:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
34 minutes.
I hope my body is ready.

Top Bottom