• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NinjaLink's Pit

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
^ lol at the Pit boards supposedly being friendly. You guys are *******s hahaha =P
I've said something like this once before :laugh:.

The Pit boards are nice when they're not defending themselves :).

And I'm guessing Metaknight's speed makes it difficult to do arrow tricks without leaving yourself open.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
haha. Well that's probably true. I was actually just wondering if NL thought the arrow tricksies are worth doing or not. I personally don't see the use in them most of the time.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
haha. Well that's probably true. I was actually just wondering if NL thought the arrow tricksies are worth doing or not. I personally don't see the use in them most of the time.
Against MK my whole game is punishing his attacks. Isnt time for arrow tricks. Trust me i did them like in march so i kno about it. Just wasnt the time for it.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
There is no time to do arrow tricks against Meta, and it would be pointless doin it on a broken/cheap char anyways. It's better off trying to be aggressive and switch to being defensive when needed, and being prepared to use Mirror Shield to gimp some of his recoveries sometimes.
Wished we could have Pit matches. CA doesnt have much Metaknights, do they?

PKNintendo

Smash Master
There is no time to do arrow tricks against Meta, and it would be pointless doin it on a broken/cheap char anyways. It's better off trying to be aggressive and switch to being defensive when needed, and being prepared to use Mirror Shield to gimp some of his recoveries sometimes.
Wished we could have Pit matches. CA doesnt have much Metaknights, do they?
MK is not cheap/broken.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Is this thread even about ninja link anymore? Come on. Watch his vids, give him feedback. Theres other threads for debating.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Ninja Link is teh shiznit zomg ur Pit's teh epicness I wanna b jus like U when I get betterz!!! Arrow tricksies ftw!@#$%! lol

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I favored the one against Dedede at Yoshi's Island (Still trying to figure out what song u put on there)
Somewhere around 2:34 where u held D3 after his Up-B, you had a chance for a grab release (Silimar to what happens to Snakes) I think, but I havent tested the outcome against the penguin.

Though you use Arrows Frequently (That's actually what you're supposed to do in this kind of matchup), you're also good at grabs (im not).

Few things I noticed:

-Nice job beatin up the Penguin at YI on last stock, as mentioned before
-F-air fun on Snake at Frigate
-There was something I was supposed to mention. Though you probably know now by experience, but I never use glide while on Pit's last midair jump, for if you cancel the glide or use Glide attack, you cant use your Up-B (Other gliders are the same) at all, as shown in 2 of ur vids.!

So many Dark Pits... I 've only seen Dark Pits, Blue Pits, and my Gold Pit recently. What ever happened to all of the White, Red and Blue ones?

Anyways, this would make me wish to have some Pit dittos with you, for I perfer a style with more Variety, versatility, and Mindgames.
*Stares at information on top right* Oh... I see. Maybe I should post some of mine as well against Sagemoon.

And Keep up the good work. Dont neglect your angel friend :(

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I only use dark colors.

Dedede gets his up-b back so no point to GR him. I wanted the damage and his throws has like the same effect as his GR prolly better. I kno about the glide thing. I didnt realize it was my last jump and i hate up-b'ing too early for obvious reasons.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
Really nice vids, ninjalink. They are refreshing :D It's good to see a pit that doesn't just play by the book but instead uses all moves situationally.

Cool texture swap btw.

Tesh

Smash Hero
That Pit reminds me of Ronald McDonald. I really liked the end of the jiggly video.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
NL wut do u think of Pit since u been playing with him? Think he has more potenital then credited for?

P.S. its cool that u come and do things like this in other character boards.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
NL wut do u think of Pit since u been playing with him? Think he has more potenital then credited for?

P.S. its cool that u come and do things like this in other character boards.
Way more than he gets credit for. Sadly he gets a bad rep for the obvious.

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
I always have like your fighting style better than any other smash players your aggressiveness is always on point and i like that 10 out 10 for me

DominusHaven

Smash Cadet
Haha your Pit is actually pretty nice, I enjoy the way you use him, you are also pretty knowledgeable on his matchups (obviously), and I also liked the texture swaps. Keep up the good work in your smashing in general, not just Pit.

DominusHaven

Smash Cadet
I saw your videos in that set against Snakeee's Zamus, nice job, nice 2 stock with Pit in the third round as well, that fact that you did it against Snakeee with Pit is impressive.

Snopy

Smash Apprentice
I like, how you used "Arrow Dancing" and Arrows in general to mess up Snakees Timing.
Very good Pit, imo.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
NL's Pit didn't impress me in the match vs Snakeee. I was impressed with NL as a player in general. You sir are one intelligent mofo.

Top Bottom