• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
All I want are Timmy Turner and Jimmy Neutron to have the Nicktoons Unite reunion that I and no one else always wanted.

In terms of predictions, I have no idea. The before-mentioned characters plus Aang and Korra (who are basically already confirmed, judging by the box-art) are the only characters I'm completely confident in. Maybe Jimmy will be replaced by Carl or Hugh for the meme potential ala Nigel Thornberry, but I'll think it'll be Jimmy for the moveset potential.

Jenny also feels like a really obvious choice (especially since Danny Phantom's inclusion shows they're willing to milk early 2000s nostalgia) but her show is still semi-obscure, so I could see her being passed up as a base roster character. I think she's inevitable if there's somehow DLC for this game.

Phoenix Douchebag

Smash Lord
Personally, i think both Raphael and Dontello are guaranteed. All 4 turtles are basically the same body so they need to only change the Bandanna Color and weapons, i also noticed how they clearly are using their attacks from the old-school attacks from the Beat Em Ups.

The one character that i think people are underestimating is Garfield. Nickelodeon now owns the Garfield property, and while they haven't used him that much so far and he doesn't scream Nickelodeon (ironically, i associate him far more with Cartoon Network due to his shows airing there on my country) but he is a recognizable name and probably would make for an easier character to make, plus the internet jokes about him beign playable could boost the game's profile to even more people (because you know people will meme Garfield to death)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I can't see it, and I don't know why they would put in Chuckie as the rep for the Rugrats over Tommy and Angelica.
They could have Tommy but just not be showing him on the box art.

I was thinking they chose Chuckie over Tommy due to him being older, but looking more into it the age difference is marginal (I always assumed Tommy was 1 and Chuckie was 4 or 5, but Tommy is actually 1 wheras Chuckie is 2) so they likely have both.

Though it could be a different character, the leg looks a little too long to be Chuckie and it can't be his All Grown Up counterpart since the character clearly has short shorts whereas AGU Chuckie has long trousers.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
They could have Tommy but just not be showing him on the box art.

I was thinking they chose Chuckie over Tommy due to him being older, but looking more into it the age difference is marginal (I always assumed Tommy was 1 and Chuckie was 4 or 5, but Tommy is actually 1 wheras Chuckie is 2) so they likely have both.
Yeah. If they want one of the Rugrats babies on the roster but don't want someone too "baby", they would probably go with Chuckie. He's the only one who wears pants and has a full head of hair, but that's due to him being the oldest of the bunch, well, minus Suzie and Angelica, who are 3, but they're not part of the main baby gang.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I’m not sure there’d be a concern to use the babies, they use Tommy and Angelica in Super Brawl Universe on mobile. You can beat each of them up with no strings attached lol
That game is made by a different company. Also, Angelica is not a baby, she's 3. She and Suzie are the only kid main characters on the show who the adults actually can understand.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
If they're to add aquired shows (like Dragon Ball as a lot of people have suggested), I think Danger Mouse would be a must-have - he was so huge on pre-Nicktoons Nick that they did a farewell promo when they lost the syndication rights! I remember reading once that the DM reboot is on Paramount+ under the Nick banner too.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I'm very curious about the game :)

Too bad there wasn't more gameplay. It's great that it's made by those who made slap city, though that doesn't necessarily mean it'll be as good. hopefully!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
View attachment 322628

So according to this IGN thing, there might be a Nick Jr. rep somehow.

So who is excited for Dora the Explorer?
"Nickelodeon / Nick Jr." could just be a generic name given to any Nick crossover - but then again, IGN were tasked with revealing the game so you never know. Dora or Blue are the most likely contenders I feel. Their reality warping 4th wall breaking would make for an interesting fighting game moveset. I doubt they'll bring Steve along with Blue though - while Steve is a great guy, it's also no secret that live action Nick stars get into a lot of controversy so they're likely going for "better safe than sorry" in that case. I don't think the Paw Patrol pups are very likely though - they haven't had enough time to get nostalgic and aren't owned by Nick, the latter point also applies to Peppa Pig and, very unfortunately, LazyTown.

Edit:
I think Timmy Turner might be confirmed - could just be Danny but they seem to have shorter proportions.
A6D3CE48-8B47-4930-BDF1-9A6CF7B9A016.jpeg

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I think my biggest disapointment here is that the game is called Nickelodeon and not Nicktoons. Very inconsequential, but it unfortunately seems like Viacom just use "Nicktoons" to refer to the channel now and not their entire animated legacy.

Phoenix Douchebag

Smash Lord
I love how the TMNT characters are the 80's incarnation. I kinda wish they used the 2012 designs instead as that is the series im most familiar with, but i would rather have this over the current "Rise" designs, as i am NOT a fan of Raphale going the Knuckles Boom treatment.

Top Bottom