• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
"Due later this year". Jimmy and Squidward confirmed. Vlad confirmed as main villain of story mode in the press release

Sammerbro44

Smash Apprentice
Here's what caugh my eye during the trailer:

• A whole bunch of the returning stages are getting some very nice visual upgrades (Technodrome, royal woods cemetary, Sewer Slam, rooftops, Irken armada)
  • Squidward has 2 alternate costumes (uniform from band geeks and painter costume)
  • Jimmy's Stage is based on the characters being shrunk down in his lab
  • Squidward's stage appears to be inspired by the sand stadium
  • New Legend of Korra stage?
  • Raphael is also in the trailer
  • Patrick has a barnacle boy costume
The biggest thing that I'm excited to see are all of the brand new moves for so many characters I cannot wait for the character showcases!!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
For as much as I've ragged on the visual style, I love the shooting star motif around the trailer.

EDIT: They gave Rocko a suck-O-matic command grab it seems? Hope that doesn't mean side specials - does look a bit like a super?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I have a theory about the competitive stagelist - we see 2 Smashville layout stages, one based on Harmonic and one based on Irken, alongside an FD version of Harmonic and what appears to be either a PS2 or (lol) How to Play 64 version of Irken - maybe every stage has multiple competitive forms, one with each layout?

Also, I think there's a Loud House movie stage?

Last edited:

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
Nigel being a returning fighter gives me hope all fighers from NASB1 will return aswell.
So far the missing characters are Sandy, Toph, Powdered toast man, CatDog, Oblina, Helga, Hugh, Lincoln, Leonardo and Shredder. Most of them I think are very safe. I'm assuming everyone is going to come back, but the only one I think could be less safe is maybe Oblina and PTM.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So far the missing characters are Sandy, Toph, Powdered toast man, CatDog, Oblina, Helga, Hugh, Lincoln, Leonardo and Shredder. Most of them I think are very safe. I'm assuming everyone is going to come back, but the only one I think could be less safe is maybe Oblina and PTM.
You can see Helga when Squidward is looking out his window. It's technically NASB1 footage, but I don't think they'd show Helga there if she weren't in the sequel.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
It looks like San Lorenzo is a stage (which mean that Arnold is in this time) along with another stage which appears to be set on a bridge over water. Apparently this is from the Legend of Korra (it might be based on Republic City) which could mean we're getting another LOK rep.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
And I thought for a second that I heard Kath Soucie's voice in the trailer. It's right before Jimmy is revealed if you wanna check.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
When does the San Lorenzo stage show up?

Faso115

Smash Lord
Finally, some good freaking food.

So confirmed are Squidward and Jimmy. Donnie and Raph are also shown but given no fanfare, weird. Does that mean they shoved the turtles into a single character?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
If they're bringing back April, probably the second most divisive inclusion behind Hugh, I doubt cuts are something to be worried about.

Also, it seems Roman Cancelling is a thing, which likely means this game will be even faster.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Right, not really sure who my most wanted for the game is this time around.

I guess it’ll be Zuko as I have ben watching Avatar recently.

Top Bottom