• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Immortal Technique 3rd World the best.

K so.......Ayaz says for ppl to come to my house and then we will go to ayaz after he gets back. BBQ at ayazs????

So everyone show up to my house,call or txt me for my address. Come around 5-7? like ayaz said, dont rly matter to me, lol.

k just show up w.e, just show up :p

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Ohh yeah for suuure

Man I haven't practiced parking or anything in the year of having my G1, just went out today and mastered parallel parking and normal parking.

G2 here I come!

pastaboy

Smash Champion
i think ppl who arnt in mikes car shuld take skullfer up on his offer. ayaz may get his g2 but qew+begginer driver= O_O

so whos in mikes car anyway

mike
me
niko
-----
-----

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'm definitely still comin tonight :D I'll be leaving downtown around 10 and ****s gunna be so cash. I'm pretty sure I'm still going up with Mike to Havoc but since I have M2K + Vidjo staying Im going to ask them if they can drive me with them just so there are more free spots.

See you guys around 11.

nasir123

Smash Ace
yea as far as i'm concerned he failed due to a fail driving inspecter ( he wouldn't even shake his hand ) :p

but sounds like johns to me XD

yea so me and ayaz are here so i'm guessing every1 can come

nasir123

Smash Ace
yea niko's peach is ****
pasta u gotta stop getttin pissed like that U SCARING ME MAN :'(

correxr me if i am wrong but will is new right>>>?
we should do this agin some time ;)
NOT GONA GO TO HAVOC :'(

or am i????????????????????????

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Yo Niko I don't think we can come to your smashfest on friday since we're now camping tomorrow...

But I don't think I'm going to need the ride since the camping spot is in hamilton

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Don't you recall Niko boasting about M2K staying at his place?

you can replace boasting with talking, I'm just trying to incorperate a larger vocabulary in my regular speech

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, just to re confirm my car for tommorow:

-Jarred
-Nate
-KC
-Niko

Can you update me with where you will be at. I am thinking of leaving at around 10:30 so we can make it in time for registration for all the events xD. Get back to me !

KC18

Smash Journeyman
alright everyone, for anyone who is interested i may be able to hold a smash practice sometime throughout the week. i have no details yet i will get back to everyone soon, but just giving a heads up smash at my place could very well be a potential option if noone else can host. this is mainly for the upcoming sauga tourney in like a week or so that means brawl practice, but melee is obviously going down too, but i plan on brawling more than playing melee( as hard as that is to say lol). so post when u are free and we all can try and create a time that works for the everyone. i'll get back to you guys soon

Top Bottom